Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mental health is down the drain but she loves February! It’s great being introverted!

C3734098-15B4-42BD-8302-EA8BED46CBEB.jpeg

799AA973-B6E3-4DD6-9554-E818B250F5FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she capable of having one thought or observation without shoehorning “and ACKSHULLY, as XXX said….”
Now that no one’s grading her, it’s the only way she can feel smarter than others and gain validation.

Reactions: 16
Her mental health is down the drain but she loves February! It’s great being introverted!
When do the Oxford masters application offers come out? Or has she realised that sixteenth are going to drop her/poinkin productivity? Or have Pipers suggested she doesn’t return after half term? Or is half term less fun when you’re not a little school girl? Or has Marfa come home for the weekend and spoiled her only child dreams?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just had a big brain moment. I'm like "hmm it's 17:30 already, where is Ruby's 5PM vlog?" And then I realised my timezone is GMT+1 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When do the Oxford masters application offers come out? Or has she realised that sixteenth are going to drop her/poinkin productivity? Or have Pipers suggested she doesn’t return after half term? Or is half term less fun when you’re not a little school girl? Or has Marfa come home for the weekend and spoiled her only child dreams?
Don't forget she faced horrific bullying mild and reasonable criticism on TikTok, had her audience learn that she's not actually a prestigious, hard-working, highly-respected teacher and is only a (gasp) classroom assistant working a few 3 hour days a week. Her ego must be more beaten than Stallone's face at the end of a Rocky movie.

I have never seen this. Bloody hell. People who actually struggled with having no friends probably found this video comforting, to know that they weren't alone... and she was ACTING? Using people's struggles as an improv class? I just went to the video, the comments are all people who relate, people saying they cried because they felt it reflected them. And this smug twit is faking the whole time.
It says a lot that for all her years of proclaiming herself to be an "anti-bullying advocate", she never once sat down to speak with another person who had actually been bullied to provide a platform for talking about their experiences. She has never cared about other people. It all had to be all about Ruby and her tone-deaf advice based on her completely fabricated experiences with bullying, and if there's not an actual reason for her to hog the spotlight, she'll make one up.

Her whole "I was bullied and that is my identity" persona was entirely fake and she only ever wanted praise, sympathy and money for her pretend adversity (and publicity for Erimentha Parker, which she billed as autobiographical despite being entirely ripped off from other middle-grade books she read and full of wildly unbelievable wish-fulfilment nonsense). It was also a handy annual excuse for her to be the recipient of money intended for bullying charities that never made it any further than Ruby's bank account.

That fictional bullying history is still paying dividends for her; in that TikTok the other day from the person calling her out for promoting toxic productivity, there was comments saying "Leave her alone, she was bullied at school so studying was her only comfort!" Nahh, she wasn't bullied, she's just a compulsive liar who has never gotten remotely good at it. Not having many friends at school because she's an insufferable little asshole isn't being bullied, no matter how much Mummy Bones told her so.

Reactions: 16
She made a cafe menu (6:20 timestamp) in her newest video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...that's something I would've done when I was 8 with my family...not 22

But who knows maybe this will lead Ruby to a job at Starbucks...though she would probably quit once she realized it wasn't all just pretend and she'd actually have to work

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Win taggatts uhbad rep. Aspashially awftah Christmas. That's the hyole jyoke from the Narnia book--[awkward cut]"

"Oiy...yeeest to wake op in the mwoarning, seether collarsuth sonroyse watchthum paint the treetops pawhssthryoothom hwauntthumbriefly, watch the collars spill and spoyrul -- RAD AWHRINGE PINK. BOHT THAN OIY WUD STOHP. Retahrn to waahrk. FORGATT. Oiy wahrked and stoddied moiy way thryoo wintah without lyocking opp."

Yeah, I can't sit through this tit.

Ruby, you have to have worked a day in your life to be able to "retahrn" to it.

And you really need to drop the fake accent, it gets worse by the day - you sound like you're reading bad stories written by children while you're having several strokes at once. Underwater. Just utter gibberish.

Three minutes in and this is yet another of her nonsensical fake whimsy and wonder videos in which she prattles about nature with her simplistic, predictable 'list three things and add purple prose' descriptors while saying nothing at all. "On moiy dailee whalks oiy swaw catkins bodding, frwosted leeaves, snyowflakes with individual spoyres." And of course, she has to shoehorn mentions of all the fictional "warrhk" she's been pretending to do since birth, because she's SYO BUSY AND SYO PRODOCKTIVE. And it's still full of shoddy editing, overlapping audio and all manner of incompetence.

If you're going to make a video that has nothing to offer but "casual magic" nature-loving whimsy in which you pretend to be the first person to have discovered a sunrise, then it should at least look and sound good. It shouldn't be full of garbled, indecipherable language that makes you feel like you've wandered into some alien world in a fever dream. It shouldn't offer a hellish soundscape of abrupt and abrasive audio to assault the ears. It shouldn't immediately follow up someone talking about how beautiful the world is by showing someone rubbing their fingers on their eyeballs to get their contact lenses out.

It shouldn't be surprising how bad her content is, but it's still amazing that literally her only talent is getting progressively worst at absolutely everything she does.
---
And speaking of getting worse at everything...

Untitled56455567564565656757789987554878796646.png

Ruby sends birthday "latters" to people, adorned with trash she found in her yard and written in what appears to be smeared fecal matter, then wonders why she has no friends.

She also claims that the armchair that she uses as a desk chair has worn away and the upholstery ripped because she's always sitting in it (syo hard at "wahhrk"!).

Last year, when people were asking how she'd managed to destroy the chair in only a few months when she claimed most of her time was spent at uni and not running home every week, she made some tit up about Lola attacking it, despite Lola never setting foot in Ruby's room. Lying is not something she's improving at, either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how she made sure to include a lot of content with Lola in her new video (the dog actually running towards her instead away from her!). Also how much she does for her family, like making them hot drinks and baking cookies for Marfa.
It just seems like she desperatly wants to show what a good daughter she is and how is really is doing ackshully jenuinleeeey a lot at waaahrk around the house and for her parents, totally justifying just hanging around there for a year without getting a job or doing anything remotely useful.

Also ffs, if your chair looks broken and disgusting just DONT SHOW IT instead of covering it with your hand and commenting weirdly on it. This is your own YT-vid, you can choose what you wanna show.

I love how she made sure to include a lot of content with Lola in her new video (the dog actually running towards her instead away from her!). Also how much she does for her family, like making them hot drinks and baking cookies for Marfa.
It just seems like she desperatly wants to show what a good daughter she is and how is really is doing ackshully jenuinleeeey a lot at waaahrk around the house and for her parents, totally justifying just hanging around there for a year without getting a job or doing anything remotely useful.

Also ffs, if your chair looks broken and disgusting just DONT SHOW IT instead of covering it with your hand and commenting weirdly on it. This is your own YT-vid, you can choose what you wanna show.
Also the extended sequence of her rambling about she sends syoooo manny gifts tyoo awhll her frannds. She's so selfless and kind-hearted and she's JANUINELY not just a real-life Dudley Dursley.

Just don't mention the 3-4 undeclared ads in her VARRY SALFLASS family breakfast montage, that's ONFORGIVABOL BOLLYING.

Reactions: 11
"Let your friend know how little you mean to them, by sending a smeared birthday card with a merkin on it."

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 18.24.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Let your friend know how little you mean to them, by sending a smeared birthday card with a merkin on it."

View attachment 1962460
Oh gosh this must be the ugliest thing I’ve seen for quite some time. I don’t get it, why does she keep insisting on showing off her crafts when they turn out so badly. It’s just sad how unaware she is that she just simply sucks.

Reactions: 13
I've been away from all Ruby's BS for the past few months so bear with me; I checked her channel briefly and I'm confused. What exactly is she planning on doing after her gap year? another gap year? Can someone give me a tldr?

Reactions: 5
I have never seen this. Bloody hell. People who actually struggled with having no friends probably found this video comforting, to know that they weren't alone... and she was ACTING? Using people's struggles as an improv class? I just went to the video, the comments are all people who relate, people saying they cried because they felt it reflected them. And this smug twit is faking the whole time.
I can see why you'd have this response, having never seen it before.
Ruby didn't make it super clear from what I can see.
She never does 🤣 All her little half-truths and performative poverty over the years, her deceptive 'organisation' skills while her wardrobe is an absolute heap.
Even when she mispronounces words, when corrected, she responds with 'interesting, well I have heard it pronounced in different ways'. So yes, you are correct when you say 'this smug twit is faking the whole time' 🤣

Reactions: 8
I've been away from all Ruby's BS for the past few months so bear with me; I checked her channel briefly and I'm confused. What exactly is she planning on doing after her gap year? another gap year? Can someone give me a tldr?
She's revealed that she has applied to Oxford the study 16th Century literature with a focus on manuscript studies. It's highly unlikely that she'll get accepted, she doesn't appear to have applied anywhere else and she doesn't appear to have any backup plan.

She's been moaning about her mental health suffering ever since she started her 5-minutes-a-month "job" as a classroom assistant's assistant, so even if they want her back to stack chairs and make crayon posters next school year, she probably won't go (but will no doubt make plenty of references to it like it was a huge career, like "WHAN OIY WAAHRKED IN ADDJOOKAYSHON...").

Expect her to announce some crap like "Oiy've desoyded tyoo focus on YeeCheeb as moiy full-toiyme career - oiy'm in a varry privileged position tyoo be aybol tyoo wahhrk as a YeeCheebah dyooing sommthing oiy JANUINELY LOV and make a living at it, syoo oiy will dyoo that". And then there'll be no uptick in content production or quality, it'll just be her sat in her room doing duck all again, uploading the same low quality trash every few weeks.

I'm thinking about if Ruby was so badly bullied in school as she makes it out to be , why on earth would she want to come back to a place with bad memories? She is just so focused on the bullying angle and pepper just defend her by saying that she was bullied. I do wonder what her old teachers (if they are still there) and her co-workers of her, not to mention the students.

It seems she wants to do her Masters and has applied to Oxford. We only know this because she accidentally left some written notes on-screen referring to her Oxford application for Masters.
---
Catherine Earnshaw, is that you?
ghosts.JPG

• Haha
I'm thinking about if Ruby was so badly bullied in school as she makes it out to be , why on earth would she want to come back to a place with bad memories? She is just so focused on the bullying angle and pepper just defend her by saying that she was bullied. I do wonder what her old teachers (if they are still there) and her co-workers of her, not to mention the students.
Yeah, I don't believe for a second she wasn't bullied at all. She has such glorious memories of high school that she's spent every ounce of energy since trying to turn herself into a 12-year-old schoolgirl again and recapture the joys of having private school teachers who were paid to tell her she was special and gifted tell her she's special and gifted, despite her being a talentless dunce.

Her stories of being bullied have never added up and never stayed remotely consistent. It went from 'I was navar bollied, I johst have an interest in the sobject' to 'I remambered! I WAS bollied! I johst didn't realise it at the toyme! Please buy moiy bohk about me being bollied!' to 'I AWHWHEYS knew oiy was being bollied!' and from "Oiy was bollied in Yaahr SAVVAN" to "Oiy was bollied in YAAHR NOINE!" to "OIY WAS BOLLIED ALTERNATE YAAHRS THROUGHOUT HOIGH SCHOOL, BUT ONLY ON WEDNESDAYS AND FROIDAYS AND ONLY IN THE SPRINGTOIYME!" to "THEY BULLIED ME SINCE BARRTH!"

She could never provide a concrete example of anything that happened to her beyond people just not wanting to be her friend or people offering constructive criticism online, and every time she spoke about it, there were new inconsistencies and even stupider out-of-touch advice and it all sounded even less believable. There's a reason she had to delete once of those videos due to overwhelming backlash.

If she experienced bullying so severe that she made it the defining trait of her identity for several years, she wouldn't have forgotten all about it until she'd started reading lots of bullying books and decided to write her own. And she wouldn't want desperately to relive her school years or go back to spend time at the same school she was apparently tortured and tormented for years. It's all horseshit. She made it up.

Erimentha Parker was painted has her actual experiences with bullying, yet was trope-filled drivel where the bullying was so bizarre that there's zero chance it happened in reality. It also showed Erimentha/Ruby to be an insufferable, judgemental, self-absorbed, spoiled, antagonistic little tit, which Ruby painted as admirable qualities, shedding a lot of light on why nobody would want to be friends with her.

She just really loves the narrative of someone being such a gifted child prodigy that all the other children were so jealous that they bullied them for it. She's seen that in lots of simplistic kids' stories growing up and mummy likely told her how jealous everyone was whenever Ruby threw a tantrum, so she's just adopted that narrative for herself.
---
Yeah, I don't believe for a second she wasn't bullied at all. She has such glorious memories of high school that she's spent every ounce of energy since trying to turn herself into a 12-year-old schoolgirl again and recapture the joys of having private school teachers who were paid to tell her she was special and gifted tell her she's special and gifted, despite her being a talentless dunce.

Her stories of being bullied have never added up and never stayed remotely consistent. It went from 'I was navar bollied, I johst have an interest in the sobject' to 'I remambered! I WAS bollied! I johst didn't realise it at the toyme! Please buy moiy bohk about me being bollied!' to 'I AWHWHEYS knew oiy was being bollied!' and from "Oiy was bollied in Yaahr SAVVAN" to "Oiy was bollied in YAAHR NOINE!" to "OIY WAS BOLLIED ALTERNATE YAAHRS THROUGHOUT HOIGH SCHOOL, BUT ONLY ON WEDNESDAYS AND FROIDAYS AND ONLY IN THE SPRINGTOIYME!" to "THEY BULLIED ME SINCE BARRTH!"

She could never provide a concrete example of anything that happened to her beyond people just not wanting to be her friend or people offering constructive criticism online, and every time she spoke about it, there were new inconsistencies and even stupider out-of-touch advice and it all sounded even less believable. There's a reason she had to delete once of those videos due to overwhelming backlash.

If she experienced bullying so severe that she made it the defining trait of her identity for several years, she wouldn't have forgotten all about it until she'd started reading lots of bullying books and decided to write her own. And she wouldn't want desperately to relive her school years or go back to spend time at the same school she was apparently tortured and tormented for years. It's all horseshit. She made it up.

Erimentha Parker was painted has her actual experiences with bullying, yet was trope-filled drivel where the bullying was so bizarre that there's zero chance it happened in reality. It also showed Erimentha/Ruby to be an insufferable, judgemental, self-absorbed, spoiled, antagonistic little tit, which Ruby painted as admirable qualities, shedding a lot of light on why nobody would want to be friends with her.

She just really loves the narrative of someone being such a gifted child prodigy that all the other children were so jealous that they bullied them for it. She's seen that in lots of simplistic kids' stories growing up and mummy likely told her how jealous everyone was whenever Ruby threw a tantrum, so she's just adopted that narrative for herself.
*Yeah, I don't believe for a second she was bullied at all.

(Damn 20 minute editing window.)

Last edited:
She made a cafe menu (6:20 timestamp) in her newest video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...that's something I would've done when I was 8 with my family...not 22

But who knows maybe this will lead Ruby to a job at Starbucks...though she would probably quit once she realized it wasn't all just pretend and she'd actually have to work
I've just watched it, oh my god it's so cringy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.