Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t still be ”working”, can she? This ski trip doesn’t coordinate with the school’s half term at all. Ugh, I wish she’d tell us what’s going on, I don’t care about the Seraphimic glow of porous Gucci bags or whatever.

Also I feel like we’re entitled to more than one video a week, it’s not like she’s busy and isn’t it uncomfortable for her to have all that pent-up cringe content just waiting to be unleashed unto the world?
it's possible the holiday was booked before she started the job and they're letting her take time off for the holiday? tbh she only works a few hours a week, and i doubt she's doing anything thats important to pupils' learning so it's not like she'd be missed... it seems like a very casual and informal job. she probably just gets paid by the hour.

Reactions: 8
She’s entered her Dadaist era. ”You can still get one while you can x”

Or she could be referring to the fact that it’s physically possible to spend money on a pile of flimsy crap whilst you’re doing something actually useful, such as preserving fruits and vegetables in cans or jars. At this point, who the duck knows. Eat a meal, Roobee, your remaining 2 brain cells will thank you for it.

B2C17901-B78E-4768-9BDA-AD8E339C70B3.jpeg

edit: what is she looking at in this picture? It’s not the screen. It’s not the mug. Is there a pile of charity cash floating just outside the window?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"you can still get one while you can" meaning ...? while they are so cheap or while they are available? while they don't fall apart? while you can afford the lower price?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Small, beady optics 😭 Someone please tell Ruby it's fine to use the normal word to describe somethng. You don't always have to reach for its weird synonym.

Why does it matter that the paper is 100% recycled? Is she really trying to convince us that submerging an assignment is less ethical if the paper's recycled? Are we about to arrest Beth for crimes against paper?

It's because June isn't one of her top 5 favourite months. Bye bye June, you inferior month.
Thank you, StatusWoe, for giving me the title, Crimes Against Paper, for my complaint email to a stationary company that I bought overpriced, so-called fountain pen-friendly notebooks from. They are, in fact, not friendly! One can even call it Erimenthaesquestic, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Or she could be referring to the fact that it’s physically possible to spend money on a pile of flimsy crap whilst you’re doing something actually useful, such as preserving fruits and vegetables in cans or jars. At this point, who the duck knows. Eat a meal, Roobee, your remaining 2 brain cells will thank you for it.

View attachment 2009365

edit: what is she looking at in this picture? It’s not the screen. It’s not the mug. Is there a pile of charity cash floating just outside the window?
Obviously the family of dead flies on the windowsill!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it's possible the holiday was booked before she started the job and they're letting her take time off for the holiday? tbh she only works a few hours a week, and i doubt she's doing anything thats important to pupils' learning so it's not like she'd be missed... it seems like a very casual and informal job. she probably just gets paid by the hour.
Increasingly, I don’t believe that it was a ‘traditional job’ - or at least, not in the way that most of us would understand it. I get the impression that Ruby probably wasn’t even being paid, but had offered her time for a few hours a week, presumably for something to put on her Master’s application to look like she actually did something with her year off. She’s been so shifty about this job. I completely appreciate that there’s a limited amount that she could share but she seems to have been working for at most three hours a day, for two days a week, for half a term. Maybe the holiday was pre-booked but I wouldn’t call what she’s been doing a job, it’s much more like voluntary work.

Reactions: 24
Sorry, but it had to be done…

Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2009365

1678134355307.png

Ruby Tries Shakespeare, apparently.

• Haha
"you can still get one while you can" meaning ...? while they are so cheap or while they are available? while they don't fall apart? while you can afford the lower price?
Ngl it's almost threatening x) Imagine an angry Ruby in white victorian nightgown with her candle in your garden/street/balcony at night because you didn't bought her planner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ngl it's almost threatening x) Imagine an angry Ruby in white victorian nightgown with her candle in your garden/street/balcony at night because you didn't bought her planner
omg but I don't need one! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2009365

As I laboured
O'er the paypyrian pages
Bound by spires o' metallic twine
My quill halted its trajectorious flight
'cross the parchment.
The seagulls spiraled o'erhead
'pon a canvas of cerulean magenta
and voluminous clouds of cloudy volume,
their cawing cry rang out:
"Canst yee get one whilst yee can?"
I threw open the windows
and whispered with the hesitant glee
o' a Christmas morn...
"Indeed, my seagull friend.
For that which can be got,
you still can get."
He flew towards the horizon
his curiosity abated.
As was mine.

--Untitled poem by Ruby Granger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If ruby was only doing her traditional job and it was something like spending a few hours a week helping in English lessons, why was she listed as a 'teacher,' ? I wouldn't have classified her as being one, maybe a teaching assistant at most but I felt odd with her being called a 'teacher '

As I laboured
O'er the paypyrian pages
Bound by spires o' metallic twine
My quill halted its trajectorious flight
'cross the parchment.
The seagulls spiraled o'erhead
'pon a canvas of cerulean magenta
and voluminous clouds of cloudy volume,
their cawing cry rang out:
"Canst yee get one whilst yee can?"
I threw open the windows
and whispered with the hesitant glee
o' a Christmas morn...
"Indeed, my seagull friend.
For that which can be got,
you still can get."
He flew towards the horizon
his curiosity abated.
As was mine.

--Untitled poem by Ruby Granger.
gossip_guy vs Ruby Granger slam poetry war when??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.