Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be going skiing in that tbf. I’m guessing this was probably taken just after they picked up the skiis and boots.
They’re such tight cunts for going skiing at this point in the year though, right at the end of the season when most of the snow has melted 💀
if there even was enough snow (real snow that is, not that snow from machines). I think it's not that uncommon to go skiing at the beginning of March, though. Remember the huge covid outbreak three years ago in Ischgl/Austria? Was it late February or early March?

Reactions: 5
if there even was enough snow (real snow that is, not that snow from machines). I think it's not that uncommon to go skiing at the beginning of March, though. Remember the huge covid outbreak three years ago in Ischgl/Austria? Was it late February or early March?
There probably wasn't enough snow. In March there wouldn't be much of it in a normal year but this year and last year have been particularly dry and warm.

Reactions: 3
In the high mountains there is usually snow, I have been skiing in austria and italy in march and even early april

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There probably wasn't enough snow. In March there wouldn't be much of it in a normal year but this year and last year have been particularly dry and warm.
yeah northern Italy was hit pretty hard by the climate change. I've heard there were floods this winter or something? at last summer so hot and dry.

Reactions: 2
yeah northern Italy was hit pretty hard by the climate change. I've heard there were floods this winter or something? at last summer so hot and dry.
I think they had floods in southern Italy, northern Italy has been having the opposite problem, there's no rain or snow and the rivers are well below the normal level.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think they had floods in southern Italy, northern Italy has been having the opposite problem, there's no rain or snow and the rivers are well below the normal level.
ah right. but still crazy.

Reactions: 2
According to hardcore American christians its not only about covering body but also about the garment itself. Women are supposed to wear skirts, not pants, thus this monstrosity was born.
Why Ruby, an atheist(or a lukewarm Christian, im not sure) that dabbles in reading the Bible would wear a skirt(made from a flimsy fabric!) for skiing is beyond me.
Hardcore American Christians are strange, strange people! It's a completely different world 😆

Reactions: 7
Brace yourselves, she has blessed us with another pome 😂🤦

View attachment 2008241
I passionately hate this bullshit trend of just regular sentences turned into a "poem" because there is a line break. Looking at you Rupi Kaur.

Hitting the enter
key, here and there,
does not, in any circumstances,
make this statement
a
poem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
you wrote a more substantial and meaningful poem than any of these post-post modern poets do. i hate this "genre" of instapoetry so so much as well. like dudes, go on twitter and write a tweet. there is no need to put arbitrary line breaks and waste paper to print these on.

Reactions: 19
I just wonder why Jack Edwards has almost double the subscribers, much higher views, better Like/Dislike ratio than Ruby. Do viewers find his persona more appealing? Is it the content? (Im aware of his latest 'scandal')
Jack changed his content to keep up with his audience as they grew up. He dropped Studytube the second he graduated and pivotted to making Booktube content, shamelessly stealing content ideas and hopping on trend bandwagons to try to stay relevant. He managed to retain much of his core audience who grew up with him and attract a wider audience through the switch to Booktube. A significant portion of his audience also seem to be young women who just thirst-watch his content and don't care how creatively bankrupt, completely dishonest and devoid of charisma he is.

Meanwhile, Ruby's fans grew up and she never did. After they all graduated high school, they wanted content that reflected their new place in life. Ruby has been making the same tit for 7 years with no real change in content or quality. There's not much of an audience for privileged 22 year olds decomposing in their room pretending to be 12 and telling the exact same lies every week in the same video they made 200 times before.

They're both terrible in most of the same ways. They're both perpetually dishonest grifters, they both lie about what they read and embellish all their accomplishments, they both have huge egos and are allergic to criticism, they both churn out nothing but recycled tit devoid of intelligence or talent and crammed full of ads that skirt ASA rules or dodge them entirely. Jack's just slightly better at staying relevent with his copycat content, but even then, his actual engagement is terrible for the amount of subscribers he has.

Reactions: 18
Yeah it was early March, I remember because it was people who were skiing in Italy who were the first covid patients in Ireland. i believe this is the most popular couple of weeks for brits and irish to go skiing, around the half term break.

Reactions: 4
Do viewers find his persona more appealing? Is it the content?
I dont think its about appeal so much but I would like to add 2 more points to gossip_guy's

1. Ruby is much less relatable than Jack. Jack is dumb and annoying but at least he acts like a 20 something unlike Ruby acts like the quirky obsessed nerd middle school child.

2. Jack actually has more interesting content. He has different scenery like paris, ny, dublin. He buys a lot of new books and waves them to camera. Compared to Ruby, who rarely leaves her room. Repeats her days through morning and evening routines.

I dont think any of them are likeable but Jacks content sometimes provide new things to me where as I watch Ruby bcz she is so weird I cant take my eyes of

Reactions: 18
I passionately hate this bullshit trend of just regular sentences turned into a "poem" because there is a line break. Looking at you Rupi Kaur.

Hitting the enter
key, here and there,
does not, in any circumstances,
make this statement
a
poem.

Have we had a thread title yet with Ruby Kaur in it yet? Could do Ruby Kaur, poems are poor and book is a bore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just wonder why Jack Edwards has almost double the subscribers, much higher views, better Like/Dislike ratio than Ruby. Do viewers find his persona more appealing? Is it the content? (Im aware of his latest 'scandal')
I think he has much better quality content. Take away his obnoxious personality and he’s pretty good at creating engaging, well edited videos. He also is with the relevant trends in regard to books so he’s able to create popular videos. He’s much less niche than Ruby is.

Reactions: 8
She can’t still be ”working”, can she? This ski trip doesn’t coordinate with the school’s half term at all. Ugh, I wish she’d tell us what’s going on, I don’t care about the Seraphimic glow of porous Gucci bags or whatever.

Also I feel like we’re entitled to more than one video a week, it’s not like she’s busy and isn’t it uncomfortable for her to have all that pent-up cringe content just waiting to be unleashed unto the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me think of the outfit that the Duggars and the Bates made their children wear when they were going skiing to ensure that the girls are being modest and honouring god even when they are on the slopes.
Didn't Ruby used to watch the Duggars show (or a similar one) because she loved how "wholesome" it was?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't Ruby used to watch the Duggars show (or a similar one) because she loved how "wholesome" it was?
I think she watched 8 Passengers? Ruby Franke has gone full-on scary cult now. She was problematic before, but now she’s just scary.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.