Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone said it on here quite recently, but I've been thinking about it a bit more: Ruby has no real brand anymore. Its not StudyTube, its not BookTube, she seems to be moving away from 'productivity'. She is sort of just vlogging bits of her life at the moment. Her life is quite boring so she doesn't have much to show or tell. If she does get in to Oxford for Masters, I doubt she will have time for YT. And who exactly is her target audience?
I agree, I think she's never had a clear idea of what she wanted her channel to be, she's always dabbled in different things (studytube, booktube, productivity, slow living, victorian stuff, hauls, vlogs, etc) but lately it's been particularly vague and confusing.

Reactions: 14
I agree, I think she's never had a clear idea of what she wanted her channel to be, she's always dabbled in different things (studytube, booktube, productivity, slow living, victorian stuff, hauls, vlogs, etc) but lately it's been particularly vague and confusing.
Maybe she’s looking to corner a new market - VagueTube. It’s all a bit weird and pointless but you watch it in the hope of working out what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just wonder why Jack Edwards has almost double the subscribers, much higher views, better Like/Dislike ratio than Ruby. Do viewers find his persona more appealing? Is it the content? (Im aware of his latest 'scandal')

Reactions: 4
This outfit would be atrocious for any occasion, but wearing it to go skiing? Really? :rolleyes:

View attachment 2008230
I was literally coming on here to say this exact same thing:ROFLMAO: that looks like the least practical skiing outfit ever what is she thinking

edit: even if she’s not going skiing in that actual outfit, it looks cold af

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This outfit would be atrocious for any occasion, but wearing it to go skiing? Really? :rolleyes:

View attachment 2008230
She won’t be going skiing in that tbf. I’m guessing this was probably taken just after they picked up the skiis and boots.
They’re such tight cunts for going skiing at this point in the year though, right at the end of the season when most of the snow has melted 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2008230
Who wears a skirt to ski in the year of our lord 2023?
---
Brace yourselves, she has blessed us with another pome 😂🤦

View attachment 2008241
She's talking about the Galleria as if it's an ancient building full of history the original function of which has been lost to time and replaced with shops. It was built in the 1870's and it has always been a place for shops and cafès like it is now. Just because the brands aren't the same anymore (although some of the shops there are actually historical and have been there since its opening) doesn't mean it's a sacred historical building that's been besmirched lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Makes me think of the outfit that the Duggars and the Bates made their children wear when they were going skiing to ensure that the girls are being modest and honouring god even when they are on the slopes.
I’m sorry what? I can understand muslims who wanna wear a burkini in order to swim, but how is normal ski wear immodest?

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry what? I can understand muslims who wanna wear a burkini in order to swim, but how is normal ski wear immodest?
According to hardcore American christians its not only about covering body but also about the garment itself. Women are supposed to wear skirts, not pants, thus this monstrosity was born.
Why Ruby, an atheist(or a lukewarm Christian, im not sure) that dabbles in reading the Bible would wear a skirt(made from a flimsy fabric!) for skiing is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
And who wears Oxford shoes to go skiing? I get that she took them off and replaced them with boots but it's such an odd choice if you're gonna be walking around in snow and mud and all

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.