Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up on the thread and - am i being thick or does the 'rainy and chatty vlog' not exist now? like i can't find it, has she changed the title name or taken it down?

Reactions: 2
just catching up on the thread and - am i being thick or does the 'rainy and chatty vlog' not exist now? like i can't find it, has she changed the title name or taken it down?
I have just checked and it is still on her YouTube channel with the title that you have included in your post.

Reactions: 2
I think the little brat is talking about on the colour wheel. But actually red is opposite to green.
And this is far from the first time Ruby has confused pink with red, or shown that she thinks all colours are pink.

She spent a big chunk of a vlog insisting that a dark red pot was pink (while Blakeney corrected her several times, which she ignored) and the other day she was claiming her beige cardigan was pink.

Reactions: 10
And this is far from the first time Ruby has confused pink with red, or shown that she thinks all colours are pink.

She spent a big chunk of a vlog insisting that a dark red pot was pink (while Blakeney corrected her several times, which she ignored) and the other day she was claiming her beige cardigan was pink.
True! Yeah, yet another example of the red/pink confusion. That Blakeney interaction was infuriating, the way Roob kept insisting.
Was the beige cardigan the Valentines vid? Because when she put it on and said 'im wearing pink for valentines day' I was thinking 'that is not pink'.
But she'll insist. Because 'obviously!' Ugh. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 10
True! Yeah, yet another example of the red/pink confusion. That Blakeney interaction was infuriating, the way Roob kept insisting.
Was the beige cardigan the Valentines vid?
That's the one! There's probably more examples lurking in her old videos, too.

Untitled687687868.png

I'm also trying to figure out what the duck is happening in the rest of this poem and struggling to make sense of this gibberish.

So...beyond the buds - not amongst them, with the rest of its body concealed by foliage - there's a disembodied beak with blue feathers all over it just floating there. It's (as far as I know) the only beak known to man to be covered in feathers, and certainly the only known beak to live independently of a head and body.

Near as I can figure it, Ruby is depicting some horrific post-apocalyptic wasteland of nightmares, where giant disembodied beaks roam the land looking to devour whatever surviving humans they find.

The nuclear winds of spring appear to anger and empower this beak-beast as its feathers unfurl like a dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park spreading its frilly collar before it spits acid at its prey.

Ruby weaves in a sense of foreboding, too. The colour-changing plants that sporadically dot the landscape, tainted by radiation, certainly aren't benevolent - what horrors await when they bloom?

Truly a chilling depiction of the post-apocalypse. But what's more chilling is the first word: "Certainly." This is no imaginary future, Ruby tells us - it's no brief work of fiction. This is inevitable. This is what awaits us: Giant, floating killer beaks and carnivorous kaleidoscope plants. (Shudders in fear.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1977973

I'm also trying to figure out what the duck is happening in the rest of this poem and struggling to make sense of this gibberish.

So...beyond the buds - not amongst them, with the rest of its body concealed by foliage - there's a disembodied beak with blue feathers all over it just floating there. It's (as far as I know) the only beak known to man to be covered in feathers, and certainly the only known beak to live independently of a head and body.

Near as I can figure it, Ruby is depicting some horrific post-apocalyptic wasteland of nightmares, where giant disembodied beaks roam the land looking to devour whatever surviving humans they find.

The nuclear winds of spring appear to anger and empower this beak-beast as its feathers unfurl like a dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park spreading its frilly collar before it spits acid at its prey.

Ruby weaves in a sense of foreboding, too. The colour-changing plants that sporadically dot the landscape, tainted by radiation, certainly aren't benevolent - what horrors await when they bloom?

Truly a chilling depiction of the post-apocalypse. But what's more chilling is the first word: "Certainly." This is no imaginary future, Ruby tells us - it's no brief work of fiction. This is inevitable. This is what awaits us: Giant, floating killer beaks and carnivorous kaleidoscope plants. (Shudders in fear.)
The 'disembodied beak' 🤣 I just can't...lol
Also, isn't it better to say 'in anticipation of'? 'In anticipation for' sounds clumsy. Its a dumb poem. Sounds like something terrible is going to happen. Maybe Oxford will be getting back to her soon?

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1977973

This whole post made me lol. 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: Maybe that's what awaits us in those Chinese spy balloons alien saucers?!

I did a Google search to find a bird that matched her description. These are the best I can come up with.

1677022637807.png

1677022700135.png

1677022771256.png

1677022846486.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm guessing the beak line is her attempt at synecdoche...

Nobody told her that it actually has to make sense within the poem.

Reactions: 6
No way Ruby will learn to drive. Not as long as Mummy and Daddy keep giving her free taxi rides. She won't give up that sweet little deal.

Her "OBVIOUSLY" regarding magenta/green-gate is so patronising and arrogant. I feel like Roobee has a lot of anger and resentment in her. Just bubbling under the surface. I just get those vibes from her.

If she gets rejected from Oxford again her tea sets will get thrown against the walls for Mummy Bones to clear up.

Reactions: 21
I feel like Roobee has a lot of anger and resentment in her. Just bubbling under the surface. I just get those vibes from her.

If she gets rejected from Oxford again her tea sets will get thrown against the walls for Mummy Bones to clear up.
Definitely. I get these vibes too. She talks a lot about bullying, even wrote a 'book' about it. I think she is a bully in a more passive, manipulative way. Just my opinion, based on following her social media presence for a while. She seems like she could be super bossy and downright explosive when she's upset. Mummy bones must be walking on eggshells. In her own house no less. Ugh and even in her own car.

Reactions: 15
Her "OBVIOUSLY" regarding magenta/green-gate is so patronising and arrogant. I feel like Roobee has a lot of anger and resentment in her. Just bubbling under the surface. I just get those vibes from her.
She’s a bellend, it’s a crap description and not obvious at all. Don’t get why she’s acting like people who are questioning it are somehow too thick to get it either? Magenta green indeed.

Reactions: 11
No way Ruby will learn to drive. Not as long as Mummy and Daddy keep giving her free taxi rides. She won't give up that sweet little deal.

I just can't imagine Roobs at the petrol station filling up a car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has very few practical skills and probably zero interest in learning - why should she bother when Daddy Bones and Mummy Granger are always going to be there, taking care of everything for her?

Reactions: 8
I just realised that she may have copied the idea of the 'western wind' bringing in spring from the Carly Rae Jepsen song 'Western Wind'. Lyrics are:

Comin' in like a western wind
Do you feel home from all directions?
First bloom, you know it's spring
Remindin' me, love, that it's all connected
(What is love?)
(
by Carly Rae Jepsen)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Me neither. She strikes me as the kind of person who throws a lit match to a puddle near a petrol station to see it's water or not. Perhaps it's best she doesn't drive.

Reactions: 9
I just realised that she may have copied the idea of the 'western wind' bringing in spring from the Carly Rae Jepsen song 'Western Wind'. Lyrics are:

Do you feel home from all directions?
First bloom, you know it's spring
Remindin' me, love, that it's all connected
(What is love?)
(
by Carly Rae Jepsen)
Could also be this one:

Westron wynde when wyll thow blow
the smalle rayne downe can Rayne
Cryst yf my love were in my Armys
And I yn my bed Agayne.

Small rain = spring OBVIOUSLY, and then there's love, which is pink, and the army, which is green (camouflage, IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, as Roobee also likes to say), and bed is just an old-timey way of spelling bud, it's how they spell it a la Francious. I'm sure there's a cheeky beak somewhere in there too.

Reactions: 8
Honestly I can easily imagine her having a lot of resentment in her - she grew up being top of the class and feeling so superior, and now she probably has to sit back and watch her peers who she always viewed as lesser than her go on to be functional adults while she sits at home pretending to read. When people don’t bow down and treat her as superior to the extent that she feels she deserves, she resents them for it because she thinks she’s not getting what she’s owed.

I’ve never seen an ounce of “yknow what you’re right, I could have worded that better, I’ve been pronouncing that wrong, whoops, how embarrassing! My bad!” - and honestly if she did that, I’d roll my eyes at people who made a big deal out of it. But it’s the fact that she always has to be right and she always has to take herself so seriously, even while crying out about taking it easy and slow living, that it all just makes her insufferable.

Reactions: 32
When do oxford acceptances/rejections come out?
I just checked, my application outcome from Oxford came in the afternoon of 22nd February (so on this exact date) 👀 keep your eyes peeled for any "arson in Buckinghamshire"-related news, folks

As for that poem, you just know she thought she was channeling Emily Dickinson, but she can't actually craft a convincing metaphor to save her life so she just drowned it in confusing adjectives

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just checked, my application outcome from Oxford came in the afternoon of 22nd February (so on this exact date) 👀 keep your eyes peeled for any "arson in Buckinghamshire"-related news, folks
If her next video is titled 'university is keeping us from learning' with her VARRY SYARIOSS face in the thumbnail and lots of rambling nonsense about how university isn't worth it and WEE SHUD AWL LAHHRN FOR OURSALVES BECAUSE THE ADDJUKAYSHONAL SYSTEM DOESN'T APPRECIATE US, we'll know what's up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.