Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, she’s on page 300-whatever of Babel. Blurring this for whining but srsly I’m on page 57 and I feel like I’m getting nowhere… until I remind myself I’m also trying to simultaneously get through War and Peace, Tristram Shandy, and bleeping Ulysses 😂😂😂 (and a full-time job where downsizing is about to take place and I have no idea if I’ll have a job at all in two weeks lol) Anyway, everyone get your superheated maize kernels ready for when she gives her review, I think we know in our heart of hearts that it’s going to be a whimsical dark macadamia story taking place at OXFORD and there’s a cool magical element and colonialism… what’s a “colonialism”?

Reactions: 10
Seeing these profiles together and thinking how Ruby has no luck with headwear...

1676930144817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ruby uploads yt shorts:
Screenshot_20230221_020214_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_020224_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_020253_YouTube.jpg

Me screaming internally:
PLS SAY SHEETS pleaseee
Ruby:
Screenshot_20230221_020301_YouTube.jpg

Me:
*sighes and opens tattle*

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she say single bed and not just bed? I've never heard anyone specify the size of their bed unless it was necessary to the context of the conversation. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does she say single bed and not just bed? I've never heard anyone specify the size of their bed unless it was necessary to the context of the conversation. Weirdo
Yeah, so weird. We can all see that its a single bed. You ask a very good question. Why does she need to specify that its a single bed? Is that important to her? Is she trying to emphasise to her viewers that she sleeps in a single bed?

Have you got the right tense of the verb? Do you mean why does her hair look dead? 😁
Her hair does look both dyed and dead. Maybe the balding, sparseness of her hair is due to the violent way that she brushes it.

Reactions: 6
for robitussin, it’s a personality trait to have downgraded from her queen bed -> single bed. I could be wrong but from memory this happened aaaages ago but she still has to mention her ✨single✨ bed 🤠

Reactions: 13
She made a huge deal out of shifting from the queen to the single so it's not surprising to me that she keeps harping on the single aspect. Just another thing to show that she's still a "child".

Reactions: 15
She made a huge deal out of shifting from the queen to the single so it's not surprising to me that she keeps harping on the single aspect. Just another thing to show that she's still a "child".
it was so she had more floor space for side tables, desk set up and yoga on a grotty blanket

Reactions: 4
it was so she had more floor space for side tables, desk set up and yoga on a grotty blanket
That was her excuse for it, but she lies about everything and that especially never rang true. If she needed more room, there's a shitload of unused rooms in that house that would provide more space (or better yet, she could move out into the house she owns).

Combined with everything else - her starving herself to look younger, the non-stop school uniform cosplays, her regularly trotting out childhood clothes to mention that they still fit her, children's books being the only thing she actually reads, along with her decorating her room with a child's school desk, boarding school trunk and pictures of children - and it seems clear that her switching to a child's bed is just part of her fixation on childhood and her crusade to become TWALVE again.

Reactions: 22
That was her excuse for it, but she lies about everything and that especially never rang true. If she needed more room, there's a shitload of unused rooms in that house that would provide more space (or better yet, she could move out into the house she owns).

Combined with everything else - her starving herself to look younger, the non-stop school uniform cosplays, her regularly trotting out childhood clothes to mention that they still fit her, children's books being the only thing she actually reads, along with her decorating her room with a child's school desk, boarding school trunk and pictures of children - and it seems clear that her switching to a child's bed is just part of her fixation on childhood and her crusade to become TWALVE again.
There was a news story in Finland last week about a 40-year-old woman who had been posing as a 13-year-old at a parish afternoon club. She wasn't prosecuted as apparently it was determined she had no sinister intentions, but Roobee definitely sprang to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry I think I'm late to the threads - does she own a house that she isn't living in?

Reactions: 4
There was a news story in Finland last week about a 40-year-old woman who had been posing as a 13-year-old at a parish afternoon club. She wasn't prosecuted as apparently it was determined she had no sinister intentions, but Roobee definitely sprang to mind.
Definitely something Ruby is dangerously close to doing. Although, when caught on the first day, she'd just claim she was recruited by the local police to go undercover at the local primary school to foil an underage ethanol crime ring.

TWALVEJOMPSTREET.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Didn't Erimentha Parker have a single bed so she could sleep as straight as a pencil and told off her brother for sleeping in a starfish position... Ruby is larping as her own character

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry I think I'm late to the threads - does she own a house that she isn't living in?
Yep, she owns her own cottage, but she's renting it out I believe. Seemed like more of an intentional business venture / investment rather than an attempt to move out. She lives at her family home otherwise.

Reactions: 5
I think she spoke about living in the cottage once she had left university, but that was years ago and she was a lot more mature back then than she is now. I think she would be staying at home until her parents basically kick her out. I don't see her deciding to live on her own, not at the moment. Or if she did, I think that she would be at home a lot just 'visiting,' her family as she can't be on her own, and it's the middle of nowhere, so she'll be needing lifts ect/

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.