Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she were seen doing that in the US they would make her remove them, then remove her from the waiting room and tell her to go somewhere else. She thinks she can just deface things or do whatever she wants. We don't want your scummy notes in our books, magazines or anywhere else. You are a nobody who is breaking laws. I wish someone would just slap some sense into her.
Lmaooo what? Sticking a post-it note into a magazine in a dental surgery waiting room is cringe, but it’s certainly not illegal 💀.
Would love to know which law you think she has broken by doing this?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ruby gives us tips again to be extra kind today. Thanks to her we learn that leaving "motivational stickynotes" in random magazines in waiting rooms is just as kind as donations to earthquake victims.

Once again, I'm lost for words.
Those kinds of "acts of kindnesses" never seem genuine to me, the writer of the post it doesnt intend to say those words to the receiver/s. For me it feels like ads that goes "Are you tired of xxx? Do you feel like yyy? My product is what you need!!!" Its the fake sincereity, as if the person who writes the made up affirmations actually cares about me. I dont they dont and I know Ruby doesnt give a damn about whoever will interact with her post its. For her, its about the show and its about feeling better about herself thinking she actually did something. So she can tell friends and relatives about how thoughtful she is, so she can preach the internet how the best kindest light hearted angel she is and noone can surpass her saint-esque manners.

Did i do an overkill? I guess I have a personal grudge over that issuee

Reactions: 12
Somehow she still hasn’t learned to pronounce Karamazov. Why is she so impossibly dense?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To those of you who asked (sorry for the delayed response), I think Ruby was not referring to herself, but to a friend she actually had whose name was Ruby too. I remember old videos in which she met this other Ruby. Both were obsessed with very similar things like Harry Potter, being different from the other girls, studying, writing letters etc., and had a similar sense of "aesthetic". I later found that other Ruby on Instagram and she had changed a lot, having a more emo-look and a lot of tattoos. I'd like to know why they don't seem to be in touch anymore.

EDIT: Just rewatched that "how dare you" video after many years had passed and omg. In German we have a verb we use when someone seems to be so excited or proud of themselves that it seems they're making themselves feel horny. I had to think about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her use of 'obviously' really fucks me off because she pretty much only uses it to imply that her opinion should be the unanimous opinion.

"Great Expectations, obviously" - why is it obvious?

Also she moved her head by accident and the filter counted it as a decision - just restart it, it was literally the first option on the filter??

By the way here is the current hair density, it honestly makes me sad
Screenshot_20230218_215203_Instagram.jpg

Edit: Here is a picture for comparison from 3 years ago
Screenshot_20230218_215748_YouTube.jpg

(heres the link of the video where i took the ss)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Those kinds of "acts of kindnesses" never seem genuine to me, the writer of the post it doesnt intend to say those words to the receiver/s. For me it feels like ads that goes "Are you tired of xxx? Do you feel like yyy? My product is what you need!!!" Its the fake sincereity, as if the person who writes the made up affirmations actually cares about me. I dont they dont and I know Ruby doesnt give a damn about whoever will interact with her post its. For her, its about the show and its about feeling better about herself thinking she actually did something. So she can tell friends and relatives about how thoughtful she is, so she can preach the internet how the best kindest light hearted angel she is and noone can surpass her saint-esque manners.

Did i do an overkill? I guess I have a personal grudge over that issuee
I've said this before since she does the same exact thing every time she suggests ACTSOFF KOINDNASS, but these are just hollow Hallmark card platitudes littering the place and will mean nothing to anyone but Ruby.

Untitled8768768.png

"Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart." - Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart.

Rather than coming up with something meaningful herself that someone might relate to, she literally just Googled "motivational quotes about fear". It's more of her usual "quote random person in order to seem VARRY smart" bullshit. I don't know who is going to suddenly overcome their anxiety about having dental surgery upon reading a quote saying "forget your fears, chase your dreams!" She might as well have scribbled "Live, laugh, love.".

She keeps saying to do this with library books and the last thing I want when reading a book is to have to stop to throw away trash from some grubby-fingered troll or wade through the inane, indecipherable annotations of some unfathomable fuckwit. Leave the book as you found it. Librarians are likely to check the book and toss your empty motivational bullshit before anyone sees it anyway.

It's intended purely to show how VARRY KOIND AND SWYEET she is, but it's just the most stupid and performative crap.

And she's only pivoted from "Put tit in library books!" to "Put tit in dentist waiting room magazines and review their staff!" as an excuse to reveal that she had to go to the dentist to have a tooth taken out.

Untitled8768767686868.png

Maybe she broke it, but it seems awfully coincidental that she's often lisping her way through mouth ulcers, her gums appear to recede more by the day and now she's having teeth come out. She's going bald and loosing teeth, yet she's still encouraging her dangerous food habits every chance she gets. VARRY KOIND.

She was writing this purposefully to show on screen, so if she wanted to, she could've put something mundane like "I had to go for a check-up and routine clean and the staff were JANUINELY ASTRONIMICAL!" Instead she says she's having a tooth out. So this "salflass act" that she put on show was just to raise concern and sympathy for herself.

Untitled87687676868.png

Donating to charity is the only genuinely worthwhile thing on there and it was undoubtedly included only to try to make Ruby look kind and selfless and get herself lots of praise in the comments. But look a bit closer. Ruby is swimming in cash, has a steady stream of income from ad revenue, she gets rewarded for lazy content with regular paid sponsorships of thousands of pounds from companies whose products and services she never uses, she gets an endless supply of free tit that she often resells and she gets money from whatever worthless, overpriced trash PONKER'S PUDDINGTREE sells.

She has no bills, no responsibilities, no real expenses that she won't be claiming back as tax write-offs. She's sitting on a Smaug-ian mountain of cash. And yet she still picked the middle-of-the-road '£50' option when there was a '£100' option on-screen (along with the option to write in something higher). A few hundred quid would be a drop in the bucket for her. She'll be claiming deductions against her LLC tax for this anyway, so she's quite literally refusing to hand them free money that would cost her nothing. SYO, SYOO KOIND.

She's also still shown no proof that she ever either returned the cash she took from charities or passed on the ad money she's pledged to charities in the past, so all signs point to her still having that. Paying charities with the money you took from other charities and then claiming it as a tax write-off is not charitable, Rubert.

She has the wealth, the abundant free time and the platform to actually do meaningful things or donate her time to volunteering, but she'd rather just hoard her wealth, spend all time decomposing in her room trying to become TWALVE again and use her content as an outlet for ego-boosting lies and greedy, dishonest ad shenanigans.

Reactions: 30
gossip_guy you have an unerring way of totally expressing what I feel most eloquently. Love your no nonsense insightful posts 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
spend all time decomposing in her room trying to become TWALVE again
Why is this so accurate lmao.
---
By the way here is the current hair density, it honestly makes me sad
View attachment 1970009
Edit: Here is a picture for comparison from 3 years ago
View attachment 1970059
(heres the link of the video where i took the ss)
Her hair is making me anxious. If this isn't a glaring sign that there's something wrong with her health I don't know what is. You don't lose that much hair in so little time without an underlying condition causing it

Reactions: 13
I was going to mention her teeth yesterday. I suspected something was up with them, but felt maybe it was a bit too unkind to put that out there. Noticed she was moving her mouth a bit different to usual and also, (not being mean, i swear) her teeth looked a bit different in colour than usual? Last year in April I got veneers and a couple of crowns, so I tend to notice these changes in people on YT or other online media.

Reactions: 8
"Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart." - Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart.
I would be januinely irritated if I received a message like that while waiting for a dental appt. It's irrelevant and condescending.

Imagine if she starts leaving teeth in public places as an act of kindness. ''Be led by the dreams in your heart. I also left you this tooth and I hope it will be as useful as my planner; available from Potted Panic Product, Pumpkin Bread Activity, Plinky Plonky Planners Pumpkin Productivity.''

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be januinely irritated if I received a message like that while waiting for a dental appt. It's irrelevant and condescending.

Imagine if she starts leaving teeth in public places as an act of kindness. ''Be led by the dreams in your heart. I also left you this tooth and I hope it will be as useful as my planner; available from Potted Panic Product, Pumpkin Bread Activity, Plinky Plonky Planners Pumpkin Productivity.''
You could clone your own Roobee out of a tooth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
"YAS, oiy DID lyoose a tyooth, boht that is yokay becoz it was johst one of my sackond sat of baby teeth! And thaahrs plantee mwoar whaahr that cyame from! For moiy lyatest giveaway, oiy'll be cheesing three locky winners and sanding one syoovanyear Ryoobee baby tyooth to avvery student in yore sackondary schyool claahs! That's noyntee teeth! Tyoo bee in with ayy chaahnce of winning, yoo johst haff tyoo gat yore teacher tyoo sand me 6 monnths waahrth of English lasson plans! Oiy will cheese a winner on Fabbruaree Thaarrteeyeth!"

• Haha
Wondering if she's going to be going to be putting out more cooking videos online again, she's been showing off the baking again and she's just uploaded an apple cake cooking on tiktok. Interestingly she goes on a run while waiting for the cake, would anyone else do this? I'd be worrying about something happening when I was gone, but that's just me maybe, I have a temperamental oven and I'm a floor sitter while baking

• Haha
Probably mummy is standing by watching the oven for her 20 something womanchild daughter's kitchen adventures while she's in the fields frolicking. I don't believe for a moment that she's home alone lol.

Reactions: 21
Interestingly she goes on a run while waiting for the cake, would anyone else do this? I'd be worrying about something happening when I was gone, but that's just me maybe, I have a temperamental oven and I'm a floor sitter while baking
Same as you. But I'm assuming there were other people in the house who could check on it?

You could clone your own Roobee out of a tooth!
This is the stuff of nightmares! It also sounds like one of Ruby's half-hearted craft projects: ''create your own tooth figurine.'' Then one night you recite The Raven three times and it comes to life. HALLO IT'S TOOTHBEE.

• Haha
May be difficult to get to the tooth truth of the matter, but I imagine being distracted by reading doesn't help with oral hygiene.

* Although Ruby reading whilst brushing her teeth is almost certainly performative than on the daily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.