Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's a wisdom tooth? They can be a real pain (literally lol).
Would it be typical to remove just one wisdom tooth? Feel all would be more typical. Given the hair & tooth situation I'm entering whether she is getting sufficient nutrition to retain her body's health? She isn't big built by sny means but Ruby does look very thin and pale. I shouldn't summise in relation to her health but just because I don't rate her social media personality snd feel shd is fake doesn't mean I wish her harm. I only see her life as per the way she portrays it on social media but if that is anything to go by there seems to be something v wrong in Ruby's life. If there is I would urge her to deal either this before embarking on an MA. Masters are hard work.

Reactions: 3
The fact that she goes for a run in the, what, 20/30 minutes it takes for a cake to bake shows that her idea of a run is essentially a skip to the end of the garden and back. Though it does make a lot of sense now why half the things she makes come out burnt.

Reactions: 12
The fact that she goes for a run in the, what, 20/30 minutes it takes for a cake to bake shows that her idea of a run is essentially a skip to the end of the garden and back. Though it does make a lot of sense now why half the things she makes come out burnt.
That's enough time to run a 5k (or a slower 4k) though, which is standard imo? Although agree with the burnt thing - bit odd to go for a run on a tight timelimit lol

Reactions: 11
Also I dont know what do you think but I feel like it is a little bit rude to ask someone else to watch your cake. It totally fine if you need to do something necessary/urgent like using bathroom, clean something that spilled, care for young children etc. But going for a run??? I mean you habe all the time in the world, respect other peoples time as well even if theyre mom, dad or siblings theyre not our servant elves...
If it were someone else Id assume the offer of help came from the family but knowing Rubys selfishness, I think its the other way around

Also I dont know what do you think but I feel like it is a little bit rude to ask someone else to watch your cake. It totally fine if you need to do something necessary/urgent like using bathroom, clean something that spilled, care for young children etc. But going for a run??? I mean you habe all the time in the world, respect other peoples time as well even if theyre mom, dad or siblings theyre not our servant elves...
If it were someone else Id assume the offer of help came from the family but knowing Rubys selfishness, I think its the other way around
It's just a weird thing to do to put a cake in the oven and then leave the house. It would be so easy to burn it. You don't have to stay in the kitchen and look at it the whole time lol but at least I'd stay in a room nearby where I can check on it occasionally and smell it.

Reactions: 22
Ruby: "I'm lyoosing moiy teeth fwore somm reason!"
Also Ruby: "Latts myake our one hondrad and fworetee-savventh dessarrt of the week! The doctor sahz an appol poiy a day keeps the danntist away!"

When 90% of what little she eats is nothing but sugars and acids, I can see why her dental health is as fucked as her general health.

Ruby: "Oiy...cyan't tal yoo what moiy job is or what oiy dyoo at moiy job becoss of PROYVASEE CONSAAHRNS."
Also Ruby: (Makes a point to film inside her own dentist's office, where the staff then comment to ask, "Is that our reception?!")

What a dumbass. You can find her dentist in like 30 seconds with that information.

Reactions: 14
Ruby: "I'm lyoosing moiy teeth fwore somm reason!"
Also Ruby: "Latts myake our one hondrad and fworetee-savventh dessarrt of the week! The doctor sahz an appol poiy a day keeps the danntist away!"

When 90% of what little she eats is nothing but sugars and acids, I can see why her dental health is as fucked as her general health.

Ruby: "Oiy...cyan't tal yoo what moiy job is or what oiy dyoo at moiy job becoss of PROYVASEE CONSAAHRNS."
Also Ruby: (Makes a point to film inside her own dentist's office, where the staff then comment to ask, "Is that our reception?!")

What a dumbass. You can find her dentist in like 30 seconds with that information.
All of that. My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 1
Why does her hair look dyed?
Yeah its a bit sus but it maybe because some hair tends to become more fair in summer due to sun or salty water etc. So the roots grew in fall/winter may have a darker tone compared to rest. I have similar hair tone and I can confirm my roots are slightly darker than rest 90-80% percent. I guess combined with lighting, the difference in tones may be extra contrasted.

But it can be dye OR daisy water. (Especially in summer if you boil daisies and but the water in your hair and wait under sun, its said that your hair color will be more fair.) I totally agree that it looks sus, imo it can be any pf these options...

That's enough time to run a 5k (or a slower 4k) though, which is standard imo? Although agree with the burnt thing - bit odd to go for a run on a tight timelimit lol
I was thinking of having to get changed, stretching etc included within that time which would probably cut it down to a 10 minute run? Or maybe I just take a long time to gear up haha

Her "ron" almost certainly amounted to her getting changed then spending 30 seconds jogging in the yard and grimacing for the camera just to get an insert shot, then she immediately came back inside.

She's just incapable of having a video show her just do one everyday thing, it has to have some fabricated multitasking shoehorned in there to show she's AWLWHEYS busy and juggling things.

Reactions: 17
Kinda OT but it's something that's been bothering me.

Her random runs throughout the day are so...weird. Like she does something, runs, then comes back, and onto the next thing on her to do list. She does this with her "ballet" exercise videos (aka flapping her arms about like a beheaded chicken trying to fly) as well- she never showers after exercising (it's not even on her TYOO DYOO list). It just grosses me out- after my run or any exercise for that matter I hop into the shower as soon as I can and change into fresh clothes. The only exception is light yoga.

Reactions: 20
Kinda OT but it's something that's been bothering me.

Her random runs throughout the day are so...weird. Like she does something, runs, then comes back, and onto the next thing on her to do list. She does this with her "ballet" exercise videos (aka flapping her arms about like a beheaded chicken trying to fly) as well- she never showers after exercising (it's not even on her TYOO DYOO list). It just grosses me out- after my run or any exercise for that matter I hop into the shower as soon as I can and change into fresh clothes. The only exception is light yoga.
With how dirty her hands always are for days on end, how rarely she changes her bedsheets and how disgusting her cleaning skills are (like leaving huge chunks of food and muck on plates and calling them "clean"), I'd be shocked if she showers more than once a fortnight.

Now I'm having flashbacks to that time she showed herself going on a run by...putting her hand over the camera and then taking it away as if to hide a cut, but she clearly hadn't moved.

Before:

9-094564560 (1).jpg

After:

9-094580989064587435348960.jpg

Look how much physical exertion happened! She HONNASTLY left the room, SINCEYEAAHLY!

And then she proved that she JANUINELY showered by...

9-094580989064587435348945660 (1).jpg

...wandering into her shower room pretending it's perfectly normal to shower fully clothed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I bet her mum has to do all her laundry still, and I bet she draws the line and making Ruby's bed and that's why the bedsheets don't get changed for ages.

I bet her mum has to do all her laundry still, and I bet she draws the line and making Ruby's bed and that's why the bedsheets don't get changed for ages.
I don't think her mum is much of a cleaner either based on the state of most of their house

With how dirty her hands always are for days on end, how rarely she changes her bedsheets and how disgusting her cleaning skills are (like leaving huge chunks of food and muck on plates and calling them "clean"), I'd be shocked if she showers more than once a fortnight.

Now I'm having flashbacks to that time she showed herself going on a run by...putting her hand over the camera and then taking it away as if to hide a cut, but she clearly hadn't moved.

Before:

View attachment 1973255

After:

View attachment 1973256

Look how much physical exertion happened! She HONNASTLY left the room, SINCEYEAAHLY!

And then she proved that she JANUINELY showered by...

View attachment 1973257

...wandering into her shower room pretending it's perfectly normal to shower fully clothed.
This is beautiful, such grandma vibes

B1A0B13A-630C-427D-97E0-A755D708EF93.jpeg

Honestly, I don’t think she ever did actually intense exercise. She only goes for walk, pretends to run, does few yoga poses or trampoline jumps and that’s it. It’s barely any exercise.

This is beautiful, such grandma vibes

View attachment 1974021

Honestly, I don’t think she ever did actually intense exercise. She only goes for walk, pretends to run, does few yoga poses or trampoline jumps and that’s it. It’s barely any exercise.
This is so blatantly staged, too 😂 Why would you even pretend to put your shower cap on before taking your shirt off?

And I agree, I doubt she breaks a sweat with all her ”exercise”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope you don’t mind gossip_guy and missmina, but that screenshot is just too good to pass up as a profile picture. Truly captures the essence of her nonsensical and performative content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she's mentioning the dental stuff so she has an excuse to start developing a lisp 🤔 or so she can point to that when people ask why she pronounces things so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.