Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find
But if she were to use her struggles as a launchpad for more crappy content or to build her audience...that would just be opportunistic bullshit.
I have always sensed that she uses her bullying stories and being introverted as a way to show her audience her "struggles" or that she's "oppressed" in some way for being "different and not like the other girls" 💀 lmao. And notice how whenever she talks about these two issues in videos it's mostly always an AD.

Reactions: 12
Her whole identity is fake. I don't think that she ever struggeld with bullying. Or that she was ever interested in tea, poetry, academic or whatsover.
Ruby Granger is a ficitional character. An identity on Insta where the real Ruby makes money with.
Its like a theatre play where Ruby Granger is the main role and Ruby Bones is the director.

Reactions: 21
Just watched it with airpods and she literally says ‘byront’. Also what is with the oversized brown suit lmfaooo
Screenshot_2022-11-18-12-31-36-72_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reminds me of the child actors in Bugsy Malone, with their suits.

Bonus Victorian/Edwardian outfit (I can't tell the fashion eras that well to know which it is inspired by): -

Screenshot_2022-11-18-12-33-43-46_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 1
Lol (latest tik tok)
Oh no! Ruby is being savagely bullied on this, the last day of Anti-Bullying Week. Such irony.

(She really does quite clearly say "Bye-Ront Park".)

Screenshot_20221118_122405_Chrome.jpg

"Some of these items were later gifted to me by Simple Retro (or "Simpol RATTRO")"

Then on Insta...

Screenshot_20221118_123112_Chrome.jpg

"The first outfit was later gifted to me by Simple Retro."

She went to the Simple Retro offices for no other reason to try on clothes for the purposes of advertising them on social media, but she's apparently terminally allergic to just putting a clear and honest ad declaration.

Here she stretches the truth wildly with an awkward declaration to give the impression that some were gifted, so she must've paid for the rest, when that didn't happen.

And why the "later" part? Is Ruby to expect us to believe she just happened to wander into the Simple Retro offices on a whim and was ambushed with a Pretty Woman dress-up montage by the staff? And then some time later one of them tracked her down in New York to shove an outfit in her hands unsolicited and ran away before Ruby could refuse?

Just put "ad", Ruby. That's what this is. Them having you try on clothes wasn't "VARRY STRYANGE". This wasn't an impromptu thing.

Screenshot_20221118_125645_Chrome.jpg

You can't even go the showroom without an appointment.

You had a pre-planned appointment to try on clothes for the brand for ad purposes (and likely to discuss other ad opportunities with them) and were then paid in gifted clothes for advertising the brand in these posts.

Jesus, she's such a compulsive liar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
she makes it sounds as if she randomly walked into the store, tried things on and then the staff said "Oh you are such a lovely girl. I don't know how you are, but you sound English and I loooove England. Here, I'll give you this outfit for free."
I bought fabric earlier today, but didn't get it for free. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeaaaah in terms of whether she was or was not bullied, I know bullying is a real issue in schools (when I was a tween I had to change classes because of it, because I was generally very quiet and awkward so I was an easy target) but I knew tonnes of posher kids quite similar to Ruby who people just wouldn’t want to be friends with because they were hard work to be around (constantly correcting others or having to prove they were the smartest in the room) and they called that bullying, when really it was just a consequence of how they behaved. They weren’t treated badly, they were just avoided.

Looking at the sort of crap we saw in Erimentha, I’d be more inclined to believe that what she faced was the latter sort of situation.

With the ones I knew, who also got the same sort of grades she did, it seemed to be a sort of culture shock for them - being treated like god’s gift and like they were very very superior to all their peers at home, and then being shocked and annoyed when they weren’t treated that way at school, too.

Her whole identity is fake. I don't think that she ever struggeld with bullying. Or that she was ever interested in tea, poetry, academic or whatsover.
I do think that most people at her school disliked her. (Which doesn't necessarily mean that they bullied her.) But that's because she made it very hard for people to like her. She was like Erimentha. Maybe less extreme, but she invented this person as an ideal version of herself ... that means that she sees her horrible character traits as desirable.

I'll give her one thing... I'm almost impressed she has at least been on trains and gone to NY rather than just stay in that initial B&B.
I was too, until she revealed that her aunt and cousin(s) were on the other side of the trip, waiting for her. So NYC was not a solo trip. This also makes me wonder if she has family in the Boston area, but just isn't mentioning it. Not that she stayed with them, but that they were there in case anything happened, and someone to keep in close touch with. She keeps a lot hidden, is underhanded and a compulsive liar. She has proved that more in this trip than any other time, except for the whole charity situation. Regardless, she probably had babysitters most of the time, so I won't high five her in regards to taking bold and brave adventures.

Reactions: 18
lolol she’s deleted the entire thread about her mispronunciation 😂😂😂 Ruby, you’re an idiot, and there’s a fact of life you can’t sweep under the rug.

685CF1C3-38AA-4408-89B5-FDF920F9BA8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
lolol she’s deleted the entire thread about her mispronunciation 😂😂😂 Ruby, you’re an idiot, and there’s a fact of life you can’t sweep under the rug.
sometimes I want to shake her. how can someone be so ... so like her?

Reactions: 5
Why on earth does she say it was "*very* strange"? She had a scheduled appointment with a fashion showroom and the staff selected outfits for her to try on before she came in. That is not even a little bit strange! That is just how by-appointment showrooms work! Not to mention, she literally just did this with Miss Patina!

I know, I know...she has to say stuff like that to make it sound like these events are wonderful serendipity that she just magically tumbles into, and not the result of proactive, for-profit planning. Personally, I think it would be way more interesting to learn how she really goes about setting up these partnerships, instead of trying to make her life seem sprinkled with fairy dust and lovely people who find her so charming they can't resist giving her freebies.

Do you think she actually arranges any of this herself? Or does her mother play manager and do all the logistical stuff while Ruby just shows up and twirls in free clothes? What is the role of her management company? Do they set up this stuff? I find it so hard to believe that Ruby has a head for any sort of planning or relationship-building.

Reactions: 17
Just curious. She showed all the things she did in NYC, but did she not go to the 9/11 memorial? I mean...I can't even imagine going to NYC without making that one of my first stops out of respect for everyone who died that day. For someone who supposedly is so into the Holocaust, orphanages, wanting to make the world a better place and be a better person, how can you skip this over?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.