Ruby Granger #34 Quoth the sparrow, "Waterstones"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @teflonpanda for the thread title. Your prize is the collected works of Emily Dickinson and a corvid of your choice. (y)

In the previous thread, Ruby shocked us all by going on a solo trip to Boston. She spent almost a month wafting around the Emily Dickinson Museum. Rumour has it the other guests called an exorcist to rid the house of this malevolent English spirit. Ruby also did a truly harrowing reading of The Raven. Is that R.A.D.A we hear rapping on her chamber door? No, it's the delivery person with bags full of gifted merch! Ruby's gone full Gordon Gekko and embraced the 'greed is good' mantra. Her planner has just been released and she's explained away the extortionate cost by claiming it's a result of inflation. This is one of many words Ruby doesn't seem to understand.

Screenshot from the last thread courtesy of @gossip_guy. Here we witness the boundless enthusiasm of Ruby Granger, bookworm and lifelong Dickinson fan.

1669139539854.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
In Ruby's latest TikTok about her planner somebody has asked her how long will the pre-order go on for and Ruby has replied back and said that shipping will start on the 26th of October when we are in November, however I do wonder if the yearly planners were supposed to be released earlier but because Ruby was in America the planners were put on hold until she got back.
1669141067318.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In Ruby's latest TikTok about her planner somebody has asked her how long will the pre-order go on for and Ruby has replied back and said that shipping will start on the 26th of October when we are in November, however I do wonder if the yearly planners were supposed to be released earlier but because Ruby was in America the planners were put on hold until she got back.
View attachment 1752051
For the first time ever, I think she's actually being honest; this year's planners will ship out next October, which is probably an improvement on last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You’d think someone who purportedly makes her living off of social media and has nothing else to do all the livelong day would bother to cross the odd t and dot an i here and there, but nope. Why bother when you can just be an incompetent, lazy little tit and remain confident that anyone who calls you out will be eaten alive by your rabid fans 🙃 #canbekind

Reactions: 14
I like how even in the promotional videos for her planner launch, she tips her hand yet again to reveal how she never uses these planners herself.

She claims to use the PONKUH PODTIBBTEE planner herself every day. And yet despite theoretically having months and months of filled-in planner pages to show off, she only ever shows the same few completed pages over and over throughout the year whenever she shows her planner.

Sure enough, the page she shows in the launch video is a page she's shown before.

Untitled79898.png

Back in July:

Untitled345645.jpg

She never flicks through to show a few consecutive complete pages, because she never uses it.

They sent her a big box of planners. A few will go to her internet friends so they can show them off and advertise them for her, but the rest will sit in her room, she'll pull one out every month or two, fill in a page for a lazy promo photo and then throw it away and break out a new one next time so she doesn't reveal how easily they fall apart with minor use.

IMG_1051_1024x1024@2x.heic.jpg

In one of the main promo photos on the website, she's just dumped a random crumbling candle with a hair on it atop the planner for some reason, and it looks like she's just left a sweaty hot dog on it. This is supposed to be a professional photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I like how even in the promotional videos for her planner launch, she tips her hand yet again to reveal how she never uses these planners herself.

She claims to use the PONKUH PODTIBBTEE planner herself every day. And yet despite theoretically having months and months of filled-in planner pages to show off, she only ever shows the same few completed pages over and over throughout the year whenever she shows her planner.

Sure enough, the page she shows in the launch video is a page she's shown before.

View attachment 1752191

Back in July:

View attachment 1752239

She never flicks through to show a few consecutive complete pages, because she never uses it.

They sent her a big box of planners. A few will go to her internet friends so they can show them off and advertise them for her, but the rest will sit in her room, she'll pull one out every month or two, fill in a page for a lazy promo photo and then throw it away and break out a new one next time so she doesn't reveal how easily they fall apart with minor use.

View attachment 1752280

In one of the main promo photos on the website, she's just dumped a random crumbling candle with a hair on it atop the planner for some reason, and it looks like she's just left a sweaty hot dog on it. This is supposed to be a professional photo.
I need to get my mind out of the gutter bc that pink candle reminded me of something Ruby would not approve of...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i’ve just caught up on about a months worth lol. i firmly believe that ruby is eating more than those tiny portions she shows. tw for ED but if she was eating just those small amounts then she would be a lot thinner than she is. she is slim, but you woudlnt look at her and know she has a problem. she must either be binging or eating off camera. sorry for the little rant, i’m in recovery from an ED and it pisses me off so much when people bait them for worry and clicks

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.