Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, what a huge waste of money and opportunity.

My favourite part of that TikTok:

Ruby: "Oiy awlsyo wahnt tyoo Concuhd Book Shop, which was SYO GWORGUSS. HONNASTLY, this is one of the noicest book shops oiy've syeen syo fahhr in Amarricka."
Ruby: (Shows a book shop that looks like every run-down small-town public library in the western world and gives the fakest, most disappointed, dead-inside smile.)

View attachment 1723484

Places like this have their value and charm, but this looks almost exactly like her own local library. She hopped a continent and spent thousands just to see the same things she'd see at home.

She also claims she spent 4 hours editing a video on this day. Judging by her videos, I don't think she's done 4 hours of editing in an entire year.
It is just an okay, average, privately owned shop. Rare only because all the other nice ones closed down due to places like Amazon and B&N, which can afford discounting. So these places lost their business. Then again, if they stayed open at night when people are home from work and have time to browse, they might have stayed open. This store is struggling too. Especially since rent in Concord Center has skyrocketed over the past 5-10 years. I am not sure why she is acting like it is such an amazingly beautiful place, because it isn't. With her carrying a large sack like that they probably were watching her closely to be sure she didn't lift a few books and stash them in her bag.

Reactions: 3

Ruby: "Oiy awlsyo wahnt tyoo Concuhd Book Shop, which was SYO GWORGUSS. HONNASTLY, this is one of the noicest book shops oiy've syeen syo fahhr in Amarricka."
Ruby: (Shows a book shop that looks like every run-down small-town public library in the western world and gives the fakest, most disappointed, dead-inside smile.)

View attachment 1723484

Places like this have their value and charm, but this looks almost exactly like her own local library. She hopped a continent and spent thousands just to see the same things she'd see at home.

She also claims she spent 4 hours editing a video on this day. Judging by her videos, I don't think she's done 4 hours of editing in an entire year.
not the damn brown shoes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1668217868598.png
1668217930526.png

Just saying...

She can't even support local coffee shops! She has to go to starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting. Ruby and Isabella went into Salem. Not sure if that is where they met up or if Ruby is back in Boston and they took the train in. Good for her to explore a decent destination, though I hope they actually did something worthy, like tour the House of the Seven Gables and/or The Witch House. Then again, it is Veteran's Day and some historical homes were probably closed. Apparently she needed someone with her to brave another town though. I certainly hope she did a lot more in Concord, considering all the connections with great American authors and this being a "literary" tour. 3 weeks is almost up for Ruby. I feel like she really missed the mark on so many places. Not a lot of time to squeeze in and I would imagine Bella has to get back to school by Sunday for classes on Monday.

Reactions: 7
A little late for Halloween, but she took a break from seeing barren trees, ponds and common birds to visit the Salem Witch Museum!

Will she pretend she watched/read some appropriate material for this destination too, like she has with pretending to watch/read Little Women a dozen times this trip?

p_hocuspocus_19880_e000b013 copy.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1723484

That jumper looks like she has borrowed it from a muscly rugby player, it drowns her and looks strange over her bedsheet-like dress.

Reactions: 5
how can she look like she's 5 and 85 at the same time 😩
Yeah she looks like those elderly ladies you see walking around, who maybe are not all there anymore and sadly have no one to take care of them so they are just kinda left to themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1723484

so if this is the nicest bookshop in America so far she's seen ... what do the others look like? and whyyyyy is she wearing that outfit? I'm not one to judge as I had a terrible taste when I was her age, but with my newly 37-year old eyes I can see what looks good and what not. But if she feels comfortable than that's okay, I guess. But if she just wears those clothes to pretend to be ... I don't know a child and old woman in one, she should look into an acting career.

Is her hair meant to look like that or has she been bathing with some electrical appliances this morning?

Bertha vibes, definitely.
I mean ... I would love it if she'd captioned it with "#walkofshame #kissanddonttell" and had American Boy by Estelle as the music to it.

Sadly though she was just playing Little Women and this was mid-dress up.

• Haha
lolol the lady doth protest too much 😂😂😂

4E974C0D-6DD0-40FA-882E-DED5FA096EFB.jpeg

edit: ”parlour” is pronounced ”parlow” and Emily Dickinson’s parlow was ”lucratively decorated” 😂😂😂 Someone come get me, I’m not well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lolol the lady doth protest too much 😂😂😂

View attachment 1725274

edit: ”parlour” is pronounced ”parlow” and Emily Dickinson’s parlow was ”lucratively decorated” 😂😂😂 Someone come get me, I’m not well 😂😂😂
Why is she naming the title of the video as virtually the exact same as her Scotland video and her Boston video can't she think of another name for her video as the title just sounds dull.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Unironically though - I got the warm fuzzies when she got invited for dinner by someone who presumably works at the museum. It’s the embodiment of American hospitality and friendliness (the very best thing about the US), and it must have felt very much like a warm hug to Roobee, because she’d have been so far out of her comfort zone for a couple weeks by the time this was filmed. (Disclaimer: if we find out later that Mummy Granger was hiding just out of the frame the whole time, everything I just said is rendered null and void and Rootytoot can crawl right back into the swamp whence she came.)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Unironically though - I got the warm fuzzies when she got invited for dinner by someone who presumably works at the museum. It’s the embodiment of American hospitality and friendliness (the very best thing about the US), and it must have felt very much like a warm hug to Roobee, because she’d have been so far out of her comfort zone for a couple weeks by the time this was filmed. (Disclaimer: if we find out later that Mummy Granger was hiding just out of the frame the whole time, everything I just said is rendered null and void and Rootytoot can crawl right back into the swamp whence she came.)
I thought that was really nice. Also it sounds like the B&B were very kind and hospitable too. I thought Ruby looked at ease and happy walking around Amherst. Working at the Museum was good for her, it looks to have given her a confidence boost.

Reactions: 7
For the bad work she did - normal people would get in serious trouble for that.

Edit: Started to watch the video. She can identify a f** bluejay but does not now what a sparrow is?
And then the intro: I was helping them with their social media strategy and ways to connect to younger people :sick::sick:

Edit 2: Who is filming ruby? The people from the museum? When their is no ad or something?

Attachments

Last edited:
Edit 2: Who is filming ruby? The people from the museum? When their is no ad or something?
Yeah she claims that the museum staff did not check the video before she posted it yet they must have done because one of the staff members I presume is filming her around the museum. The person filming her around the museum must have been quite tall because in this clip it feels like the person filming is looking down at Ruby and it also feels like the person was recording the video at an angle as the bookshelf looks tilted when Ruby is standing next to it.
1668281814386.png

Reactions: 10
Yeah she claims that the museum staff did not check the video before she posted it yet they must have done because one of the staff members I presume is filming her around the museum. The person filming her around the museum must have been quite tall because in this clip it feels like the person filming is looking down at Ruby and it also feels like the person was recording the video at an angle as the bookshelf looks tilted when Ruby is standing next to it.
View attachment 1725665
it's all lies with this woman

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.