Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I might be over-analysing but the “we’ve had” definitely suggests she isn’t alone In Boston. So the question is, did she go with someone or meet someone there…?
”We” aside, it’s baffling how she’s incapable of even commenting on the weather without prefacing it with ”this isn’t my FYAVORUT kind of weather, but” 🙄 She has nothing interesting or original to say, so she pivots back to her ”brand”, which centers around liking things and thinking that she can build a personality out of that.

Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed that her voice sounds a lot deeper in these videos? Maybe it's because she doesn't speed them up.

I also think she mentioned meeting up with friends/people she knows in Boston. Not sure if that's correct, but it would make more sense than wandering about on her own.

”We” aside, it’s baffling how she’s incapable of even commenting on the weather without prefacing it with ”this isn’t my FYAVORUT kind of weather, but”
Ikr! Not even Julie Andrews had as many 'FYAVORUT things' as Ruby.

Edit to add:
🎵These are a few of my favourite things 🎶
Ruby: 'These are a LOT of my FAYVORIIT things because I am special and have even more fayvoriits than you. Having fayvoritt things is one of my fyavorut things.'

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed that her voice sounds a lot deeper in these videos? Maybe it's because she doesn't speed them up.

I also think she mentioned meeting up with friends/people she knows in Boston. Not sure if that's correct, but it would make more sense than wandering about on her own.
I am so intrigued with why she’s being so cagey about this trip. She’s only sharing snippets on TikTok, not Instagram (where she’s sharing posts about climate change as if she isn’t on her fourth (fifth?) foreign holiday this year …) and she hasn’t even blogged about packing or preparing for this trip, despite mentioning it previously. Good for Ruby if she’s pulling back a bit from social media but it does seem odd.

Reactions: 23

I might be over-analysing but the “we’ve had” definitely suggests she isn’t alone In Boston. So the question is, did she go with someone or meet someone there…?
Probs gone to meet some 16 year old yank she got to know online tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so intrigued with why she’s being so cagey about this trip. She’s only sharing snippets on TikTok, not Instagram (where she’s sharing posts about climate change as if she isn’t on her fourth (fifth?) foreign holiday this year …) and she hasn’t even blogged about packing or preparing for this trip, despite mentioning it previously. Good for Ruby if she’s pulling back a bit from social media but it does seem odd.
Yes it's mysterious. If she wanted to keep the trip secret it would be easy to avoid mentioning it. Ruby hasn't done that, so it feels even stranger. Maybe she did go with her parents after all?

Maybe Daddy Bones is on the run from the law? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She's there with Sonny Wattha, her new Bostonian friend. He's not her favourite Wattha though, so I'm guessing she's there with Sonny's family.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This might be out of the box, but I wonder if maybe she’s keeping everything quiet because she had a scare with a follower? Like maybe someone found her in Boston or back at her home and now she realizes that she has this huge following that can find her and maybe she’s uncomfortable with it? Because if I was her with her following I wouldn’t be posting minute by minute where I was.

It could also just be because she’s embarrassed that she’s not alone though lol

Reactions: 7
I am not getting it why she doesn't post early about Boston. Normally she shares everything.
I mean. I am baffeld. She went alone. ALONE. To Boston. TO THE US. Normally she cant even buy a pumpkin alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she is quiet because she has been reading here. Everyone said she would fail and said their expectations. So now she is keeping quiet and not telling anyone anything.

Reactions: 3
I was about to write that she could actually benefit from that if only the university was far away from home so that she could only see her family every couple of months.
And don't forget that since she's so attached to her parents, she probably wouldn't mind to ask them to get her home from uni, even if this implied driving a lot of miles. I'd bet she'd be ready to ask them to fly to get her back in her childhood bedroom.

Reactions: 2
Is she just going to spend the entire 3 week trip to Boston standing in the park?

I'll eagerly await the upcoming videos:

"my morning boston park routine || very productive"
"Pre-Christmas in the Boston park || automminal & cosy"
"come to boston public gardens with me and read robert frost up a tree"
"why boston parks might not be the Best Time Of Your Life"
"Boston Public Gardens Are Stopping Us From Learning"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The pose and outfit make me think of Angela Merkel for some reason lmao
The only difference being that Angela Merkel dresses for her age and doesn't look like her own granny! :ROFLMAO:

Also, where does it say that all librarians have to look frumpy? Ruby's still going for every librarian-cliché there is.

Reactions: 5
I think it is hilarious that all she is posting is herself in Boston Public Gardens. I mean, they are small, not anything in the grand nature of Central Park in NYC. You can see it in 15 minutes and it isn't going to give you anything new or inspiring after that. It is a clump of trees, a few man-made ponds and the city in the background. Not even the prettiest of buildings. Is she just going to stay in that spot for the 3 weeks? Go do something interesting, Ruby, before your vacation is over. She also mentioned that it had been raining for a few days. Yes, it had. But yesterday and today are sunny. So she has been there for at least 4 days now. First week more than half over and all she has done is go to the park. So inspiring...

Reactions: 15
I think it is hilarious that all she is posting is herself in Boston Public Gardens. I mean, they are small, not anything in the grand nature of Central Park in NYC. You can see it in 15 minutes and it isn't going to give you anything new or inspiring after that. It is a clump of trees, a few man-made ponds and the city in the background. Not even the prettiest of buildings. Is she just going to stay in that spot for the 3 weeks? Go do something interesting, Ruby, before your vacation is over. She also mentioned that it had been raining for a few days. Yes, it had. But yesterday and today are sunny. So she has been there for at least 4 days now. First week more than half over and all she has done is go to the park. So inspiring...
Ruby: "Oiy've drampt of coming hyarr moiy hyole loife!"
(Proceeds to ignore the rest of Boston and just hang out in a park not unlike the kind she'd find a short drive from her house.)

Edit: And oh look, yet another undeclared ad for gifted Misspa Teenah clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the best part of the whole video is that she’s so close to the T (the subway) you can hear it in the background dinging

”Some lives are easier to romanticise than others” ”I’m incredibly privileged in that I work for myself” YOU ALSO LIVE IN A bleeping MANOR HOUSE AND ARE SUPPORTED/ENABLED BY YOUR RICH PARENTS. I’m not sure I’ll be able to wade through the bullshit 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At least 4 days in and she still hasn't left Boston Gardens. lmao I love how awkward she was doing her outfit of the day and cut it short as someone was approaching. Like I said, we don't do that around here. She hasn't got Mommy to hold the camera and people on the Common or in the Gardens would be more than happy to snap up your camera or phone and disappear into the city. She doesn't come across as someone who is exactly street smart! She said she has dreamt about coming to this area for 1/3rd of her life. Why? To take pictures of what you are wearing and just the background? Geez Louise, get to a museum or something. Tour an historical home. Do something besides your stupid routine crap that you do at home. She really misses out on the whole idea of travelling abroad by remaining in her static bubble.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.