Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought Ruby would be in business, with the occasional jaunt into premium/economy to give the impression she was among the plebs
This would not shock me at all. Mummy Bones forced to sit in the cargo hold for the flight so she's not accidentally caught on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of a sudden Ruby became so cryptic and mysterious, that all of us guessing where she is and noticing that she's become a bit off reminds me of the Marina Joyce mystery. Does anyone remember that? 🤪

Reactions: 9
All of a sudden Ruby became so cryptic and mysterious, that all of us guessing where she is and noticing that she's become a bit off reminds me of the Marina Joyce mystery. Does anyone remember that? 🤪
Yes! I was thinking about the Marina drama the other day, randomly!

Reactions: 2
Due to my insomnia I have played Dr. Watson and put some of her story picture into google picture search.
Yep. She was in Boston. Boston Public Garden.
We only need now to know: When she was in Boston and more importantly: Why she never talked about it.

So.
It was very very bright and it seemed to be good weather. I looked up the Weather in Boston in October. The time between 19-22 seems the most fitting. But is Ruby really right now in Boston?

Looking at the TikTok in the Plane at the seatcovers - it is American Airline. So again: Nothing new: Boston.
The TikTok about the Frostquote: You can see the Boston Public Garden, hear the sirens (Did you know that the sirens of police and co is in every country different? She was in the Us!). The red building behind her is the Taj Boston Hotel.
The weather seems fitting into the weather of this week. So.. maybe she is rn in Boston. But had shown us vids from last week too

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think she has been in Boston for a couple of days (and is still there now). It was the TikTok at home which was old footage / posted with a delay

Reactions: 16
@Satisfying Click thank you very much for the community library tea! Yum. I hope it contains extra dust.

A bit surprised that she went to Boston! Didn't think that would happen. So perhaps the mental health issue she referenced in the TikTok vid was her freaking out about such a big trip? Good for Ruby for going, I suppose.

Gosh, I’m flattered. I’ll pass on the tea though if that’s ok? Life’s hard enough already without adding a faint whiff of coconut to it …
''Life is nothing without candlelit coconuts'' - Emily Dickinson

• Haha
(long time lurker, first time poster. had to get this off my chest🤣)

On what planet does she think she’s capable of making this trip *alone*? Like actually alone? And why would her parents *let* her? How would she navigate JFK, find her way out of NYC, get around the place on (dirty) public transport, etc, etc, etc. She’s never travelled alone, she thinks travelling alone is being at the place alone…Not actually getting yourself their and back in one piece. You’d think they’d start off on trips within Europe (like Jack to Paris before NYC), but alas.

not sure if this rant’s relevancy has expired (probably all been mentioned before but grrr), but it actually makes me mad nobody’s thought this through. if she a) never goes or b) meets up with some management over there to act as a parent, i wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 6
I am so surprised that Ruby has gone alone to the US. Still. Maybe she is playing this role of this little child which can't do anything without her parents.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is playing this role of this little child which can't do anything without her parents.
What if this whole thing is a role? Ruby's entire public life is a long-term social experiment to see how crazy she can act before she gets rejected by the masses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What if this whole thing is a role? Ruby's entire public life is a long-term social experiment to see how crazy she can act before she gets rejected by the masses.
I mean, it kind of is.

Her entire personality is fake and pretty much none of what she does or shows is genuine, but instead of being a self-aware social experiment to push the boundaries of YouYube, it's just her lying about who she is to try desperately to be popular, envied and special. She's pretending to be:

• A devoted bookworm, despite clearly reading hardly anything.
  • A gifted writer with a naturally limitless vocabulary, despite barely being able to write and having a feeble grasp of the English language.
  • An aspiring author with a limitless imagination, despite stealing all her ideas from other sources and not enjoying any part of the writing process.
  • A genius, despite clearly being a dumbass.
  • A master of organisation, despite clearly being incredibly disorganised and scatter-brained.
  • The most productive person ever, despite all her videos being staged and assembled from weeks of footage to appear like she accomplished more in a day than is possible, and her actual days being uneventful and full of aimless busywork.
  • A naturally VARRY POSH AND PROPPAH PARRSON, despite her fake accent being stolen from Emma Watson, aged 11.
  • A girlboss business owner, despite having no actual involvement in the company with her name on it.
  • A designer of planners, despite someone else designing her planners.
  • A renaissance woman whose activities include conference speeches, modelling contracts, bestselling cross-brand products, academic lectures, despite all of her opportunities being embarrassingly half-assed vanity projects only secured through nepotism.
  • A hard-working, naturally skilled academic, despite cutting every corner and doing as little of her own uni work as she could get away with.
  • An avid learner and researcher, despite actively avoiding learning anything.
  • A vegan, despite rarely sticking to a vegan diet.
  • A bullying survivor and anti-bullying advocate, despite all her tales of bullying being suspiciously unbelievable, inconsistent and clearly made up.
  • A germaphobe and compulsively clean person, despite having no sense of personal hygeine and living in complete squalor at all times.
  • A charitable person, despite actively taking money from charities wherever possible and doing everything humanly possible to avoid giving anything back.
  • An honest person who is transparent about all her influencer dealings, despite lying about everything and filling her videos with shady, dishonest, undeclared advertising.
  • An incredibly kind person, despite being a toxic, greedy, dishonest person with zero thought or care for how damaging an influence she has on her audience.
  • A champion for mental health awareness, despite actively encouraging her impressionable viewers to work themselves to death to accomplish more in a day than is possible while eating nothing and never taking proper breaks.
  • A selfless person, despite doing everything she can to get and horde wealth, no matter what she needs to say and do to get it.
  • Someone with a deep care for the environment and sustainability, despite going out of her way to increase her carbon footprint by as much as she can.
  • A lover of dark academia, despite not knowing what the aesthetic is.

The list goes on. Her entire personality and her whole daily life is fabricated. She knows none of it's true, no matter how much she wants it to be. The problem is that she wastes so much of her actual life on those fake interests and things she doesn't enjoy that she's clearly miserable, and as much as she wants to be a child genius, every day is a new reminder that she's not the special child prodigy her mummy kept telling her she was - she's just a below average unemployed waster who'd be nothing without her inherited wealth and privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has Rooby said what is she going to do with her masters degree? Has she been accepted into any programme?

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me in which video she said she's struggling with her mental health? Please? 🙇
I saw your question in the previous thread and wanted to answer it, but Hannahebee did it perfectly :) You're right, she posts so much stuff and without any coherence that it's hard to follow.

That other person made it sound like she had committed suicide. 😧
If that's me, I wasn't writing about Ruby, but about Martha.
And she didn't committed suicide, she attempted it (it was more a call for help, in my opinion).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She literally looks like a grandma
It's so weird how her outfit choices lean towards 'grandmother' and '12-year old' with nothing in between. Sometimes Ruby does come up with an outfit that matches her age, but it's kind of rare.

Has Rooby said what is she going to do with her masters degree? Has she been accepted into any programme?
It hasn't been mentioned for ages, so we don't know what her plans are.

Reactions: 10
Ruby has kept very quiet about it. I wouldn't put it past her to have applied to Oxford and been rejected again. I think even with this year off, she's still a bit burned out from Exeter - it look a lot for her to push through her dissertation at the end (IMO) and she was really disappointed by the mark.

Her alternatives are get a job (full-time work would be way too much for her, even Saturdays in some sort of shop would help), or pull out another gap yar by focusing on her 'writing.'

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1687369

Ok I know everyone has their style but... this outfit ages her so much!
It's giving Margaret Thatcher. Oh Ruby, why?

Ruby has kept very quiet about it. I wouldn't put it past her to have applied to Oxford and been rejected again. I think even with this year off, she's still a bit burned out from Exeter - it look a lot for her to push through her dissertation at the end (IMO) and she was really disappointed by the mark.

Her alternatives are get a job (full-time work would be way too much for her, even Saturdays in some sort of shop would help), or pull out another gap yar by focusing on her 'writing.'
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she took another gap year. Her parents haven't pressed her about being a productive adult and getting a job like the rest of us who graduated uni, they're fine with her living in the old estate and pretending to be 12 again forever. She hasn't had any luck if she did apply or she probably would have mentioned it, or she knows she won't be able to get away with gaming the system like she did the past 3+ years and has finally decided another degree isn't worth it. The book deal clearly fell through, but maybe she thinks she can keep pushing until someone's willing to overlook her poor writing skills and holey plots and sign her simply because she's a book tea influencer who pretends to like reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did she really say that it was her plan to pursue a Masters? Not that it would be a surprise to me (the role she plays would require her to do multiple PhDs), but I don't remember when she said that or if a Masters was a must-have for her.
I was about to write that she could actually benefit from that if only the university was far away from home so that she could only see her family every couple of months. But then I remembered that in my case, being far away didn't change anything. I had to figure out certain unhealthy things about certain relationships first and then the distance (whether that be a close or far one) didn't make a difference anymore ...

Reactions: 1

I might be over-analysing but the “we’ve had” definitely suggests she isn’t alone In Boston. So the question is, did she go with someone or meet someone there…?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.