Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
View attachment 1750779

"£18.50 each because inflation isn't fun"

Get the fuck outta here with this lying bullshit, Ruby. These cheap-ass wastes of paper cost pennies to produce. Your management team intentionally chose the cheapest supplier possible, hence the endless defects, issues, lack of product variety, zero customer service and shitty, shitty product quality. Don't act like this is anything but you trying to grift your fans for as much as you can. This is a Poundland planner dressed up. It should not cost this much for any reason.
18.50 for a spiral bound planner that will get bashed up in a bag very quickly. :sick: I can't believe there are that many mugs out there that will pay full price.

You can get molsekine ones for less.

Reactions: 20

CatCafe234

VIP Member
To elaborate: She really hasn't thought this through at all. It's a meaningless gesture even if she does actually do it, and she'll never be able to prove she actually followed through with it in the first place. There's bound to be backlash.
There will most definitely be backlash. Is she going to say how and why people were chosen? I can see that ending really well …

Also, if your mental health isn’t great, reading through eleventy-billion heart-wrenching emails (a good number of which will not be true) is really not a sensible thing to do. She could come home and get a list of what’s needed by a local Food Bank, do a massive shop for them and help lots of people that way. It would still look good for her and she wouldn’t have to interact so directly with her fans.

I did read this and wonder if her IG account has been hacked as it’s just so odd.

mobimoh

Oh god, another “I tried on some of their clothes and they very kindly gifted me them” collab 🙄

why is she posing with a book? she doesn't need to bring the "hey, look at me I read and I have a big dark academia brain" in every single thing she does

Open-door

This made me lose all faith in the grading system of Exeter. If Ruby can get a first without a single thought entering her brain, what does that say about the rest of her year? Was she that good at playing the system?
I have been genuinely shocked at her lack of knowledge (or apparently, interest) in basic classic literature, her spelling, strange pronunciation and misuse of words, even before touching on analytical skills. I'm older now and wonder if I am completely out of touch with what is demanded of tertiary level education but I would be horrified if I taught literature at Exeter and this was the cream of my crop after three years.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have just watched the end of her My Halloween in Massachusetts video and I just feel like something is bothering her as she is constantly looking away from the camera and looks really unsure and scared in her surroundings at the location that she filmed this segment from. It is definitely becoming clearer though that this trip has not gone the way that she had hoped for as she looks very unhappy and lonely without someone being with her and the fact that she has been quiet on social media throughout this trip tells me that she isn't happy on the trip because if she was she would constantly tell us about the things that she doing in Boston.

anakinskywalkers

I think everything went downhill for her after she didn’t get into Oxford, but I honestly believe she’d be in an even worse position if she had got in. She wouldn’t have been able to keep up with the other students. It would have been all about aesthetics for her.

Reactions: 19

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Untit80980l657566568586747564564567876575675675675668776ed.png

"This KYOMBYOOCHAA which oiy paid fwore isn't as gyood as RAMADDY KYOMBYOOCHA!"

In an absolutely shocking, completely unpredictable turn of events, Ruby doesn't like the kombucha drink she had to pay for nearly as much as the brand which gifts her all their products.

Where's the ad declaration when you're giving positive endorsement to Remedy products which you're regularly gifted, Ruby?

• Haha

Griftwood

VIP Member
”I’ve seen other places than just the Boston Public Gardens! I haven’t just been stuck in my room googling Robert Frost quotes!”

1E2F6B72-3A00-405C-B7EA-6B2402DA9D7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

figgypud

Chatty Member
Ruby never makes sense because she has no idea what she's trying to say - the whole rocks and cucumbers thing makes no sense. Cucumbers aren't "found in fragments" unless someone chops them. In what way are rocks "best enjoyed on warm afternoons"?

• Haha

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Just curious. She showed all the things she did in NYC, but did she not go to the 9/11 memorial? I mean...I can't even imagine going to NYC without making that one of my first stops out of respect for everyone who died that day. For someone who supposedly is so into the Holocaust, orphanages, wanting to make the world a better place and be a better person, how can you skip this over?
To be honest I don't think it's as emotionally significant to an American as it is to a European who doesn't even remember it like Ruby

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Look what you’ve done, mean hater bullies! 😂

View attachment 1726439
Ruby, get your story straight lmao.
If this isn't an ad (which I very much doubt it isn't) then according to her she just let her viewers bully her into declaring it as an ad when she wasn't supposed to. Like, grow a backbone maybe? Either stick to your version and ignore the "bullies", or admit that it was an ad and be candid.
By claiming it isn't an ad but you'll still mark it as such because people have been questioning it and you can't handle it, you're just coming across as a crybaby who can't take even the slightest amount of criticism and pressure without caving in immediately.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yeah but since she didn't share the name of the hotel herself (thank God!) we don't need to make it easier for any potential creeps or obsessive fans out there by naming the hotel she's staying at imo, even tho as you say people from the area might recognize it from the background of her videos.
Ruby is already reckless and clueless with these things, she doesn't need any help from us lol
Exactly. No one should be doxing her exact location by posting the name of the hotel she is staying on here. Not really on.

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Imo staying for three weeks alone anywhere is a recipe for disaster. Especially if you're a person like Ruby who is not very independent and doesn't like to socialize. And in my opinion staying in a city is not like spending a holiday at the seaside that's meant to be relaxing and you can just lie on the beach and take in a beautiful atmosphere. Cities are beautiful but you gotta go out there and see the sights otherwise you're just staying cooped up in a hotel in a urban area doing things you could have done at home. If you're on your own too it gets boring real fast.

I feel like she hit a new low yesterday. Dressing up as Coraline just to sit in a hotel room by yourself is the saddest way to spend Halloween. And this is coming from someone who spent Halloween watching tv with my family lol.

And I'm sure she'll do something more in the next two weeks but imo it's better to explore a city when you first arrive there, in the first week or so, and then if anything spend the last few days before you leave relaxing, maybe in some of the spots you discovered while exploring.

I'm surprised she didn't plan her holiday better. Did no one tell her that three weeks alone in a city on the other side of the world are too much and that it was better to start with maybe a week somewhere closer to home?

gossip_guy

VIP Member
I honestly thought Ruby would be in business, with the occasional jaunt into premium/economy to give the impression she was among the plebs
This would not shock me at all. Mummy Bones forced to sit in the cargo hold for the flight so she's not accidentally caught on camera.

• Haha

roobee

Honestly I’m angry at these institutions too - the holocaust charity paying the charity money to shitty influencers for their shitty jobs to light up a candle and post it on ig, now the museum sponsoring Ruby to do shit all in Boston for 3 weeks when she has not nearly enough social media presence or skills for such opportunity. It’s really not ok, not ok towards the people who paid them money, not ok towards the cause.
Yes! All things aside, on a very basic level, what are Ruby's qualifications to take up the Museum's account? Did she even attend one UNDERGRAD course on Dickinson? I am not naive as to not know that EVERY volunteering, curating, internship, etc. job in the arts/culture sector ONLY goes to those who can effort to do free work because they don't need to earn a living. But even in those cases, those people who get the job at least look good on paper, having earned some sort of degree or finished related courses or sth. Ruby has nothing. I love following museums and art collectives on Instagram and I would have unfollowed Dickinson Museum so fast if I saw Ruby treating their page like a schoolgirl's diary. And what is worst is that Ruby will put down this PAID volunteering experience (even if the Museum is not paying her, she just burned at least 4000 pounds just to do that good deed, lol) in her CV and it will look so damn good on her possible applications to grad programs in the future. She will have a considerable advantage over others who cannot afford to buy their way into cool volunteering spots. Ugh, I hate this so much.

• Heart

Whisper2Me

Now, on TikTok, she is on a plane having tea. Is she leaving Boston to go back home or is she on her way to Boston, even though she already showed a story over 24 hours ago of her in Boston. lmao Her mind and life is so messed up. Linear just doesn't exist in her bubble. No wonder she needs Mommy to write little notes to her, to help her get through a typical day.