Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I saw on one of her planner videos that she's planning to go later, in October or thereabouts.

You made it just in time, she's back home, regressing and just about to climb back into the womb.
yeah, I still dunno why she has not moved out yet.

Also , I feel like everytime I watch her videos, as the video progresses, her accent changes.

now, English is not my first language, nor my second, but i can spot out a typical British accent when i hear it. and hers sounds gimmicky.

Reactions: 5
Update: on her 'Granger lifestyle' Pinterest board, she has this book:

At home again.png

May I nominate Ruby Granger #31: At home again: a Victorian children's book
as the next thread title?
This book encapsulates way too much of what she's been displaying: moving back into her childhood room, obsession with white Victorian sanatorium dresses, childhood, reading children's books...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

View attachment 1511158
This book encapsulates way too much of what she's been displaying: moving back into her childhood room, obsession with white Victorian sanatorium dresses, childhood, reading children's books...
Omg please. When I saw "At home again" I nearly pissed myself

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1511158
Why does it feel like she reads this thread and is trolling us? XD

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was speaking about going to America but not heard anything else, not sure when it was kind of her surfer/beach girl asthetic that she had -or did I make this up? Wonder where she was wanting to go in America and what she'll think of it?
She wanted to go to visit the homes of her MOST FAVOURITEST AUTHORS EVER like Ahmily Dackansan and NaTHAYneeyal Hawthan and Hahman Malval

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't there a song called "On the road to Manderlay"?

Do you think her parents vote Tory? They seem like far left folk to me, but if Ruby said they are then I'm wrong.
I remember a video she did about habits of highly effective people which mentioned Margret Thatchers routine. Not prof the they vote Tory, but still. Someone in the comments even said something criticizing Thatcher and Ruby didn’t respond.

Reactions: 6
When is she going to understand that posting pics of her 'modeling' and going 'I got paid for modeling but not for posting these!!!' is not how ad disclosure works. she's so daft.

Reactions: 19
When is she going to understand that posting pics of her 'modeling' and going 'I got paid for modeling but not for posting these!!!' is not how ad disclosure works. she's so daft.
It's literally like an employee of a company posting a picture of a work event, tagging the company, and then being like "They pay my salary but this isn't an ad"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember a video she did about habits of highly effective people which mentioned Margret Thatchers routine. Not prof the they vote Tory, but still. Someone in the comments even said something criticizing Thatcher and Ruby didn’t respond.
It could also be explained by her lack of awareness re: politics and recent history. I still think Ruby's apolitical, but she must have absorbed the attitudes of people around her. I'm assuming there were lots of conservatives at her school, for example. It shows how little Ruby pays attention, to not even realise Margaret Thatcher is so controversial. I don't think Ruby's ever shown an interest in current affairs or politics (or history outside of the Victorian Era). I know that nobody's an expert on everything, but it reminds me of Holly Gabrielle when she admitted to being ignorant about politics/the news. They're both studious and have done extremely well at uni. At the same time, they don't know what's going on in the wider world.

View attachment 1511158
Okay this makes me think she's trolling. 😂😂 Everything, from the title to the identical girls in white dresses, is just too accurate.

Edited to add: Daddy Bones needs to take a course in business ethics. The Virgin Islands are a well-known tax haven.

1660925824399.png

^ Sorry about the 'hide all entries' thing. I couldn't get rid of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's just gaslighting people by being deliberately misleading, putting a disclaimer that either only tells half the story or a completely untrue one. She thinks that posting something referencing ASA rules or some kind of disclaimer in regards to sponsorship, no matter how much of a massive lie it is, will convince her fans that she's always transparent about these things.

A lot of her fans might be too young or naïve or just might not be looking close enough to see through her lies. They'll just see a lot of things that look like ad disclaimers on a lot of her posts. Then when Ruby starts crying that she's always transparent and always declares ads and everyone's bullying her and smearing her good name to imply otherwise, those fans will think back to all those times they saw random disclaimers on-screen and leap to Ruby's defence without realising that all those disclaimers were varying degrees of bullshit.

The worst thing about this Miss Patina modelling deal, aside from them enabling her childish regression by legitimising her just wearing primary school uniforms all week long, is that it's rewarded her desperate lies and boot-licking.

Ruby's entire approach to brand deals is to channel her teacher's pet impulses and just lie and heap praise on brands she never uses because she thinks if she does that, she'll be their favourite and they'll reward her for it. No reputable sponsor will expect an influencer to claim it's their favourite, or that they "lov it syo moch". They'll expect you to read out the copy description explaining what the brand does, and not to says anything overtly negative about the brand if they're paying you, but they won't ask for glowing praise. If it's a product that doesn't suit your brand, doesn't look good, or outright asks you to lie for them, they're not a reputable brand and any influencer with sense and scruples would say 'no thanks'.

But Ruby goes above and beyond to accept every sponsor, no matter how dodgy or ill-suited for her brand the product is, then lie and lie and lie and praise and promote the brand, thinking "If I please them, then I will get more free stuff, more money, more more more!" Ruby has never advertised a product that she hasn't claimed is "SYO GUD!" or is her "FAVOURITE!" or that she "ALWAYS USES", and that's not because she's selective about the sponsors she chooses. And with Miss Patina, it worked. They rewarded her lies and endless brown-nosing and undeclared ads with a paid modelling deal. So now she'll never stop doing that with every brand who sends her something for free.

Reactions: 13
yeah, I still dunno why she has not moved out yet.

Also , I feel like everytime I watch her videos, as the video progresses, her accent changes.

now, English is not my first language, nor my second, but i can spot out a typical British accent when i hear it. and hers sounds gimmicky.
I personally think there's nothing wrong with living at home in your 20's or even early 30's, but for Ruby I think it would be beneficial for her development and growth if she moved out and lived on her own.

Reactions: 11
This is kinda random but does anyone else remember Ruby saying she was supposed to go to America this summer? Or have I just totally made this up?
She's posted a few planner pages over the past couple of weeks with things like 'America Visa' and 'Book America trip' on it, so she's apparently still planning on taking mummy and daddy on a "solo trip" to find the burial site of Ammily Dickinson so Ruby can do a dramatic graveyard poetry reading for a vlog. If you listen closely to the footage, you'll actually be able to hear Emily spinning in her grave.

She also owns and has apparently read David Cameron's biography and one or more books by Jacob Rees-Mogg. There's nobody on the planet who'd not only wade through that horseshit but pay money for the experience, unless they were a massive Tory.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jacob Rees-Mogg is called the minister of the eighteenth century but if you look closely at his looks and the way he lives his life, he really is more of a late Victorian. Perfect for Ruby.

• Haha
Her ads are transparent though. Or can you spot the 'ad' on the corner of every thumbnail? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instagram and Youtube have this feature where you can very clearly indicate that the video or post is sponsored. I haven't seen this on Ruby's channel/account yet.

edit: I think Rees-Mogg would suit Ruby's style. I mean, look at the background. It could even be in Ruby's house.

Attachments

Jacob Rees-Mogg is called the minister of the eighteenth century but if you look closely at his looks and the way he lives his life, he really is more of a late Victorian. Perfect for Ruby.
I‘m now amusing myself thinking of Ruby pulling a Rees-Mogg and leaving sarcastic ‘sorry you were out’ cards for Mummy and Daddy whenever they’re not at her immediate beck and call.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.