Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today’s video she boasts that she has made a weekly reset routine that viewers can download. Can anyone advise what an “accompliment” is? 🙈😂
“update revision notes”… is she planning to channel Holly G even more with her own tutoring venture? If not, edit that to”BIN revision notes”!

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, Commander Vimes' famous 'Boots' theory of socio-economic unfairness, as described in Men At Arms:

"A really good pair of leather boots, the sort that would last years and years, cost fifty dollars. This was beyond his pocket and the most he could hope for was an affordable pair of boots costing ten dollars, which might with luck last a year or so before he would need to resort to makeshift cardboard insoles so as to prolong the moment of shelling out another ten dollars.

Therefore over a period of ten years, he might have paid out a hundred dollars on boots, twice as much as the man who could afford fifty dollars up front ten years before. And he would still have wet feet."
Yes that's exactly it thank you so much !

Hey guys, I read the thread but don't post but just looked up Ruby's dad and goodness me, how many companies does this man have!?
I believe he has six..? I think. I don't want to look into it to much bc it kinda feel like doxing but also that would be kinda funny if someone here discovered some dark tit about him and we'd make the news and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Spent the evening with my partner watching Ruby videos as she is our favourite hate watch and I've got the fiancée disliking Ruby so much. She suggested that there should be a ruby Granger drinking game , e.g. take a shot when she describes something as 'cool' and when she twirls in the garden. What else would you guys add to this drinking game?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes that's exactly it thank you so much !

I believe he has six..? I think. I don't want to look into it to much bc it kinda feel like doxing but also that would be kinda funny if someone here discovered some dark tit about him and we'd make the news and all.
I think the last thing was one of the companies (which I don’t think I saw her mum linked too at the time) is registered in the the cayman islands

so Ruby to be kind in this society do you challenge your dad on not paying his fair share of taxes? Oh wait do you even pay your full taxes? Do you make sure you use an country that pays it’s workers a fair share when you import your stock

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Spent the evening with my partner watching Ruby videos as she is our favourite hate watch and I've got the fiancée disliking Ruby so much. She suggested that there should be a ruby Granger drinking game , e.g. take a shot when she describes something as 'cool' and when she twirls in the garden. What else would you guys add to this drinking game?
take a shot every time there's a jump cut
take a shot every time she mispronounces a word
take a shot every time she changes outfits
take a shot every time she shows her dirty nails
take a shot every time she wags her finger at the camera
take a shot every time she furrows her eyebrows and talks in her fake 'deep thoughts' voice
take a shot every time she waxes poetry about something as mundane as plant leaves
take a shot every time she mentions automn
take a shot for every undisclosed ad
take a shot every time she mentions tea

call an ambulance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her furrowing her brow as she states something is one way and the opposite way simultaneously.

examples: “it tastes like banana but also doesn't taste so much like banana, if that makes sense” (it doesnt), “the world is moving so fast but also time seems to be standing still”, “it's really hot but somehow not as hot as I thought it might be”.

This is one of her fallbacks when she produces a piece of tit writing too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yo what is up with that non-disclosing ads thing and Youtubers ?
I literally do not understand why people don't say it straight up when they are advertising. I know many youtubers who even try to make very entertaining and funny ads, Drew Gooden for example (I just learned that it's example not exemple, wow why didn't google this sooner this is such a dumb mistake), and I've seen asmrtists actually use their ad material within the content of their videos, sometimes in very ingenious ways.
But why do some youtubers try to hide it ? Are they... Ashamed ? Why ?
Boki, a mukbanger, had a controversy with that once, and she said something like "I felt it would lessen the viewer's experience" or something.
And I can understand the reasons behind it if you're a mukbanger and it's food, it can seem less genuine, but clothing for a booktube channel ?
I just don't get it, especially since Ruby's target audience is pretty young and the stuff she promotes is often very expensive (computers, ipad tools, fuckin Miss Patina's clothing lmao).
But also as I'm saying this a big pet peeve of mine is how she says "(...) very kindly sponsored this video" every goddam time. I don't why but it makes me mad.

Reactions: 15
call an ambulance
If you drank with every jump cut, you'd be dead before you could dial.

I'd add:
  • Drink whenever there's a shot of her grimy windowsill (drink twice if you spot a dead insect there).
  • Drink when you see the Waterstones logo.
  • Drink every time she positions her camera and leaves it unattended just to film herself walking somewhere.
  • Drink every time you hear "Dance of the Little Swans" played.
  • Drink every time she claims to "AHWLWHEYS" do something she never does.
  • Drink whenever she claims to do something improbable or out-of-character (like eating a substantial meal), but there's no footage of it.
  • Drink whenever she says "AND THAN..."
  • Drink every time she pensively says "WE tend tyoo [insert bizarre habit, narrow-minded opinion or detached-from-reality life view that nobody but Ruby shares]".
  • Drink anytime you can see her exposed mattress.
  • Drink every time she has a clock on-screen.
  • Drink every time she mentions "lattah wroiyting".
  • Drink any time she grimaces at the camera to show how happy she isn't.
  • Drink any time she angrily bares her teeth to take a pained, tiny bite of something before instantly cutting away.
  • Drink any time she does a head-shaking "dramatic reading" that nobody asked for:

• Drink whenever she tries to chew a liquid:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn't the jurisdiction of the Virgin Islands have no tax agreements or something with other nations? So he (& anyone else who has an account in the Virgin Islands) is basically avoiding paying tax? Or am I mixing it up with a different place? lol
That’s it exactly. Also the directors and shareholders of the company aren’t publicly disclosed. They claim to have controls to prevent money laundering and such, so I’m sure no shenanigans ever take place at all 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yo what is up with that non-disclosing ads thing and Youtubers ?
I literally do not understand why people don't say it straight up when they are advertising. I know many youtubers who even try to make very entertaining and funny ads, Drew Gooden for example (I just learned that it's example not exemple, wow why didn't google this sooner this is such a dumb mistake), and I've seen asmrtists actually use their ad material within the content of their videos, sometimes in very ingenious ways.
But why do some youtubers try to hide it ? Are they... Ashamed ? Why ?
Boki, a mukbanger, had a controversy with that once, and she said something like "I felt it would lessen the viewer's experience" or something.
And I can understand the reasons behind it if you're a mukbanger and it's food, it can seem less genuine, but clothing for a booktube channel ?
I just don't get it, especially since Ruby's target audience is pretty young and the stuff she promotes is often very expensive (computers, ipad tools, fuckin Miss Patina's clothing lmao).
But also as I'm saying this a big pet peeve of mine is how she says "(...) very kindly sponsored this video" every goddam time. I don't why but it makes me mad.
I love the way Rachel Maksy films her ads as a separate segment featuring "Sponsor Rachel"!

Reactions: 8
Been so long since I came on this thread.

What's up with our newly graduated, friendly neighborhood Roobster?

This is kinda random but does anyone else remember Ruby saying she was supposed to go to America this summer? Or have I just totally made this up?

Reactions: 10
This is kinda random but does anyone else remember Ruby saying she was supposed to go to America this summer? Or have I just totally made this up?
I think I saw on one of her planner videos that she's planning to go later, in October or thereabouts.

Been so long since I came on this thread.

What's up with our newly graduated, friendly neighborhood Roobster?
You made it just in time, she's back home, regressing and just about to climb back into the womb.

Reactions: 6
She was speaking about going to America but not heard anything else, not sure when it was kind of her surfer/beach girl asthetic that she had -or did I make this up? Wonder where she was wanting to go in America and what she'll think of it?

Reactions: 4
She was speaking about going to America but not heard anything else, not sure when it was kind of her surfer/beach girl asthetic that she had -or did I make this up? Wonder where she was wanting to go in America and what she'll think of it?
She has some of these surfer girl images on her Pinterest.
While browsing for the image, I found this new addition:

Ralph Lauren.png

Mum with kids in boarding school outfits..!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she's gonna do now that she is done with her degree?

Havent watch her videos for months until today (watched the imac one). so idk if she already said anything about her future plans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.