Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5. Her daddy seems to be having some inhuman facial seizure during every game, his brow "shifting" and his face "flickering" like a faulty Ikea lamp
This is why I'm happy people are complimenting her writing on IG. It's just going to encourage her and then we get a good laugh because her writing is actually getting worse the more confident she gets.

The passage about the roses was funny, but this chess piece was hilarious. Haha, I can't wait for whatever she produces next.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember when she watched half an episode of the Queen's Gambit and declared that playing chess was part of her everyday night routine? Yea.

Rubes, stop cosplaying intelligent children (she has a weird addiction with Matilda as well) like you're one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Untitled5675.jpg

Ruby uploaded a TikTok video to say that ACKSHUALLY, none of the bullying comments on haahr videe-yows making fon of hahr oufits bother hahr. JANUINELY.

Because nothing says that comments don't bother you like making a rambling video all about how much they don't bother you.

She claims that she just wears what she's comfortable in, then in the next breath says that if she's getting negative comments, it means she's doing something right because she intentionally wears things that aren't conventional. Which is it, Ruby? Either you're dressing to suit your own comfort and personality or you're making a conscious effort to wear weird tit to play contrarian dress-up.

This is the same person who went on a weird tirade about how she would never wear jeans despite clearly liking to wear jeans often and finding them comfortable and practical.

Just say, "I dress like this as part of my superficial persona. I get lots of random Victorian-ish clothing stuff for free, and I like wearing it because then they send me more free things. But when I'm around other people, I just imitate their style because I have no identity of my own. Mostly I like dressing like a child at her 8th birthday party because I wish I was 8 and every day was my birthday. "

You're not a crusader for individuality, Ruby. Every aspect of your personality and style was stolen from somewhere else.

Reactions: 32
Just watched her old "anti-bullying" video about assumptions that people make about her, and what's even the point of it? All the assumptions are correct, and she confirmed them! And none of them are rude or bad, she just quotes someone's assumption like "you don't drink alcohol" or "you prefer one-on-one conversations", how is that even bullying?? It feels like she desperately wanted to be interviewed - you know, all of us sometimes imagine like we're being interviewed by David Letterman (or is it just me?). Guys... please beware of making the assumption that she doesn't know how to play chess, or she'll bully us with another video aggressively confirming this.

Wow, she is incredibly messy and aggressive in her new tiktok video. It's not her words but her facial expressions and her voice. She's trying to say something reasonable and prove that she doesn't care, but it's so obvious that she wants to rip out your heart and eat it.

"It doesn't bother me, I take it as a compliment"
photo_2022-07-27 20.47.33.jpeg

Anyone needs a new profile picture?

photo_2022-07-27 20.38.50.jpeg

photo_2022-07-27 20.38.58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her old "anti-bullying" video about assumptions that people make about her, and what's even the point of it? All the assumptions are correct, and she confirmed them! And none of them are rude or bad, she just quotes someone's assumption like "you don't drink alcohol" or "you prefer one-on-one conversations", how is that even bullying?? It feels like she desperately wanted to be interviewed - you know, all of us sometimes imagine like we're being interviewed by David Letterman (or is it just me?). Guys... please beware of making the assumption that she doesn't know how to play chess, or she'll bully us with another video aggressively confirming this.

Wow, she is incredibly messy and aggressive in her new tiktok video. It's not her words but her facial expressions and her voice. She's trying to say something reasonable and prove that she doesn't care, but it's so obvious that she wants to rip out your heart and eat it.

"It doesn't bother me, I take it as a compliment"
View attachment 1451996

Anyone needs a new profile picture?

View attachment 1451998
View attachment 1451999
I haven't even watched the tiktok and I can feel the passive aggressiveness through the screen.

You can tell she's positively seething at even the slightest critique.

Reactions: 15
Remember when she watched half an episode of the Queen's Gambit and declared that playing chess was part of her everyday night routine? Yea.
Throwback to that time when Ruby did a hilariously bad job of convincing people that she knows how to play chess:

82CB8C76-C1F6-43AC-9460-CA168A7E7276.jpeg

78DCD8A1-85A9-4E0A-9139-F1F186DC92CA.jpeg

"We only ever play chess in the evenings, that's why I don't know how to set up a chess board in the daytime. Syo ass-thatic!"

She plays chess so often that she had to recycle photos from a year ago for her new chess story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If that’s an ”ankle-length” dress, then her ankles are in a different place than mine. Like, 15 cm higher. Maybe it’s all the yoga she does.

• Haha
Wear what you want to wear, and also Roobee wears "Victorian" clothes because it's different and unusual. So she's just openly admitting that she bases her clothes on being able to get clicks and attention, even negative attention.

Reactions: 10
I finally took a look at her TikTok account and her view/like ratio is incredibly low. One of her most viewed videos only has a 10% view/like ratio and the most viewed one is even lower. No doubt her management has the videos play multiple times to push the videos to the fyp, which doesn't seem to work at all. A 30k+ video only has a meager 600 likes. She could also easily play into TikTok trends within her own niche content. Like she could use the trending "Chrissy wake up, I don't like this" sound with a video of her laptop showing a black screen/updating as she is writing. A lot of TikTok content is 'faked' to play the algorithm, but it works much better to draw in new followers than to have your management up the view count. So Ruby, you may want to hire me as your Social Media advisor.

I'm curious. Had anyone read her book? If so what were your thoughts on it?
If you go to the wiki at the top of the page, you’ll find links to recaps kind, self-sacrificing people have made of her book, chapter by chapter. It’s atrocious, but also hilarious 😂

Throwback to that time when Ruby did a hilariously bad job of convincing people that she knows how to play chess:

View attachment 1452054
View attachment 1452057
When I was a kid, my dad taught me how to play chess, and then in our first game he let me win - which made me mad because it means that I didn't "deserve" the win. For some reason I'm convinced Ruby's parents (certainly the only people she ever plays chess with) at 22 still let her win to avoid tantrums ... they help her maintain the illusion that her intellect is above everyone else's. She must know the rules of the game, in order to fuel the fantasy of being a former child prodigy. She's just too sloppy to set up an actual game for this photo

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1451956

Ruby uploaded a TikTok video to say that ACKSHUALLY, none of the bullying comments on haahr videe-yows making fon of hahr oufits bother hahr. JANUINELY.

Because nothing says that comments don't bother you like making a rambling video all about how much they don't bother you.

She claims that she just wears what she's comfortable in, then in the next breath says that if she's getting negative comments, it means she's doing something right because she intentionally wears things that aren't conventional. Which is it, Ruby? Either you're dressing to suit your own comfort and personality or you're making a conscious effort to wear weird tit to play contrarian dress-up.

This is the same person who went on a weird tirade about how she would never wear jeans despite clearly liking to wear jeans often and finding them comfortable and practical.

Just say, "I dress like this as part of my superficial persona. I get lots of random Victorian-ish clothing stuff for free, and I like wearing it because then they send me more free things. But when I'm around other people, I just imitate their style because I have no identity of my own. Mostly I like dressing like a child at her 8th birthday party because I wish I was 8 and every day was my birthday. "

You're not a crusader for individuality, Ruby. Every aspect of your personality and style was stolen from somewhere else.
Lol says a lot that the one comment she has chosen to reply to on there is from bleeping maddie jepson with her 1m followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol says a lot that the one comment she has chosen to reply to on there is from bleeping maddie jepson with her 1m followers
The comments aren’t nasty or mean tho. They’re jokey!

Yeah girl keep going with your stoicism against bullying thing. Bet you the contents will be considered nasty when bullying awareness week comes around

Reactions: 7
The comments aren’t nasty or mean tho. They’re jokey!

Yeah girl keep going with your stoicism against bullying thing. Bet you the contents will be considered nasty when bullying awareness week comes around
Exactly? Most of them were just like ‘it’s giving berries and cream’ and ‘little lad vibes’ 💀.
But that maddy girl thinks everything is bullying tbf, she acts like such a twit doing all this proper unfunny qUiRkY gIrL stuff (like just watch any of her videos you’ll know what I mean) and then when people call it cringe, she goes on podcasts and rants about people are always bullying her on tiktok.

• Haha
Ruby: "I AWLWHEYS enjoy wroiyting and it NAVVER feels like work."

Also Ruby:
Untitled5675465.jpg

Shocking twist: I actually quite like her jumper.

Not shocking twist: She paired it with "kyoooo-lots" and brown boots and I'm like, what the duck are you even doing? None of this tit remotely goes together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Also Ruby:
View attachment 1452817

Shocking twist: I actually like quite her jumper.

Not shocking twist: She paired it with "kyoooo-lots" and brown boots and I'm like, what the duck are you even doing? None of this tit remotely goes together.
Oof yes I like the jumper too... Knowing her it's probably from Boden!

Reactions: 3

Also Ruby:
View attachment 1452817

Shocking twist: I actually like quite her jumper.

with what?
I would sweat in that jumper. Even in winter.

Reactions: 7

Also Ruby:
View attachment 1452817

Shocking twist: I actually quite like her jumper.

Ruby, it's bleeping July.
I get that you're in England but a sweater? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.