Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd stake money on Ruby having met her through that weird Dicord she set up exclusively for Studytubers under 500 followers so she could cherry-pick some new child penpals.
I don’t think she has any discord frands, she’s completely abandoned that server!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has any discord frands, she’s completely abandoned that server!
I'm guessing she sets them up, scouts a few profiles for people who look/act like her and share all her interests, takes their details and bails. She's made the same group multiple times in the past.

Reactions: 2
One thing that worries me about Ruby befriending children online is that; she might be pretty harmless and mainly wants to re-live her childhood through them, but there are other adults online who will befriend children for more sinister reasons. If these children make friends with Ruby and are lead to believe it’s ok to make friends with adults, regardless of their intentions, they could go on to make other adult ‘friends’ and end up in real trouble. When I was around 14 a random man began messaging me on Facebook and because I’d been raised to recognise that this is wrong I immediately knew he was a creep and blocked him. Ruby needs to take responsibility for this as an influencer. There’s nothing wrong with connecting with your fan base (although I don’t think Ruby’s behaviour is anything that children should be encouraged to copy) but influencers need to understand the impact they can have on their audience.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
526D393A-4DC1-4042-94FB-EE68FE268051.png

ngl I actually love this dress. It actually looks decent compared to the huge ass collars she wears.

Reactions: 18
She has blessed us with another piece of writing 🤣

Roobee, playing the oddest game of chess ever:

06B8D93D-6379-4BD1-BEAB-3CA38F61A78E.jpeg

And, of course, waxing LyRiCaL about it. The “castle” is the chess piece known to the rest of us as “rook”. Grey is the color that’s neither black nor white, but something in between. The pieces on the board can apparently move wherever they please, because chess is completely random and has no rules whatsoever.

7E2AB65A-D9DA-421A-AD09-CD43B675C2A7.jpeg

also, I have just spent the morning going through all my papers (just one box, thanks to KonMari a few years back) and found all my own writings from my early 20s. I cringed briefly and binned everything 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1449998

And, of course, waxing LyRiCaL about it. The “castle” is the chess piece known to the rest of us as “rook”. Grey is the color that’s neither black nor white, but something in between. The pieces on the board can apparently move wherever they please, because chess is completely random and has no rules whatsoever.

View attachment 1450006

also, I have just spent the morning going through all my papers (just one box, thanks to KonMari a few years back) and found all my own writings from my early 20s. I cringed briefly and binned everything 😬😂
Me and my daddy played chass. I like the prawns because they are the smallest ones, syo I only play with thyose.

The whather was varry grey - syo grey that I could not tell what time of day it was, even thyough I could clearly see mountains and the purple haze of sunset. Whather is varry confusing. Syo is time. It can go in all directions, like when daddy myoves his castle all around the chass board.

"WHAT DYO YOU MEAN TIME ONLY GYOES IN ONE DIRECTION DADDY?!" I screamed. "I WANT TO GO BACK! IT'S NOT FAAAIR!"

Daddy sighed and continued to myove his castle around the chass board absent-mindedly, wondering where it all went wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1449998

View attachment 1450006

what is she saying? I don't understand anything

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what is she saying? I don't understand anything
She's not saying anything! Writing is all well and good but if you have nothing to say, what's the point? Sharing "random" writing is fine but it's not sharing random bits that she needs to work on, it's finding a point. Ruby has nothing to say because she lives in a tiny, cotton-wool box.

Reactions: 21
She's not saying anything! Writing is all well and good but if you have nothing to say, what's the point? Sharing "random" writing is fine but it's not sharing random bits that she needs to work on, it's finding a point. Ruby has nothing to say because she lives in a tiny, cotton-wool box.
I thought it's my english that sucks, but i usually have a general idea of what she's saying, but I'm really clueless this time lol

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1449998

View attachment 1450006

I can't get over her calling it "the castle".

It's snippets like this that make me wonder what she and her family are like IRL. Every now and then she just does and says really bizarre things that aren't really harmful or anything, they're just weird lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1449998

View attachment 1450006

She's missed an apostrophe in the phrase "the set's been left out again." She uses the word grey too many times - she's told us it's grey outside in the second paragraph, why are you telling us again later? Also does the wind shuffle? You can't write that just because you want to rhyme it with ruffle Roobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's missed an apostrophe in the phrase "the set's been left out again." She uses the word grey too many times - she's told us it's grey outside in the second paragraph, why are you telling us again later? Also does the wind shuffle? You can't write that just because you want to rhyme it with ruffle Roobs.
I'm still trying to figure out why all the pawns on her set have "stone-ridged tops". Are all her chess pieces broken, pointy and jagged from all the board-flipping tantrum-throwing she's done while playing? Does she know what a ridge looks like? Pawns have spherical tops.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jade’s comment. I can’t. I just can’t.

Sure. It’s fabulous, Jade. You’re basically friends with a future winner of the Nobel prize for literature. How are they all so goddamn delirious?
Jade seems like the type to me that's nice to your face and then laughs about you with her friends

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.