Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like there's three different pronunciations of "etiquette" outside the French pronunciation:

American: "Ettikut."
English: "Ettiket."
Ruby: "AH-TI-KAHT."

She puts hard emphasis on completely random syllables like she's playing a game of verbal Whack-a-Mole with the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmfao, did anyone comment about that "ear-age" video on TikTok already? She seems way to happy about it being underage 😂

Reactions: 7
Lmfao, did anyone comment about that "ear-age" video on TikTok already? She seems way to happy about it being underage 😂
The fact that she spun her head when it hit 12...she could not be more predictable.

Ear age of 12, mental age of 11, physical age of 74.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that she spun her head when it hit 12...she could not be more predictable.

Ear age of 12, mental age of 11, physical age of 74.
I got 12 as well so it can’t be very accurate 😂 there’s another one going around that starts from a low pitch and goes higher, and I scored about 65 on that one 🤦 so who tf knows

Reactions: 5
I got 12 as well so it can’t be very accurate 😂 there’s another one going around that starts from a low pitch and goes higher, and I scored about 65 on that one 🤦 so who tf knows
Woah woah woah next you'll tell me those face filters with all the dots and lines don't actually show your age or what HP character you are???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to figure out why she is looking as if she is being held by gunpoint at her story for advertising her planner. you think that she would be at least attempting to look pleased with a new product that she's made. Wondering how her book writing is going. I'm low key wanting to read whatever nonsense that she is going to get published- more so wanting for someone to recap it for me as I loved the ones for Erimentha. I'm finding that with her writing, I could be too wrong, but she is trying very hard to be profound and meaningful/deep with each sentence she is writing, like the writing equivalent of how she makes herself found whimsical in that very light voice when she reads things out. I could be wrong though and it could just be me not liking those types of books.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trying to figure out why she is looking as if she is being held by gunpoint at her story for advertising her planner. you think that she would be at least attempting to look pleased with a new product that she's made.
Maybe she's pissed off because it's not selling well and she's been told to promote it again

Reactions: 7
Someone explain to me what she’s trying to promote with this inanity. #pumpkinspace = one picture of her dingy wall with a Hogwarts ticket and four (4) pics of her window. It’s like handing a camera to a caged monkey that then proceeds to take pictures of the bars of its prison and its own faeces.

73AC760E-F742-44CF-9B29-CBBFD2B6F68F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone explain to me what she’s trying to promote with this inanity. #pumpkinspace = one picture of her dingy wall with a Hogwarts ticket and four (4) pics of her window. It’s like handing a camera to a caged monkey that then proceeds to take pictures of the bars of its prison and its own faeces.

View attachment 1485065
It's her 'space' where she can be 'productive' and 'pumpkins' are just soo aesthetic
(it is early autumn after all, according to rooby)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly it's the skid marks on the walls for me

Also has she announced her book title yet or when it's supposed to be published? I can't bring myself to give her views recently lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly it's the skid marks on the walls for me

Also has she announced her book title yet or when it's supposed to be published? I can't bring myself to give her views recently lol
I think its called Lottie Parker is a bad friend (something like that anyway I think I've got her last name wrong) but she hasn't said when it's meant to published idk if she's even found a publisher yet

It's ''Lottie Parton is a Bad Friend'' (or something like that). Ruby has an agent, but no publisher yet.

It's ''Lottie Parton is a Bad Friend'' (or something like that). Ruby has an agent, but no publisher yet.
I thought finding a publisher is the easiest thing in the world when you are an influencer.

I know that guy Jack (Edwards I think ?) published his book, and I wonder, do we know what pushed him into litterature ? Because (I didn't read it tho), his book looked just sooooo... Youtuberish. Yep. I dunno how to explain it better, it was such a Youtuber book, kinda looked like a moneygrabber too. And maybe this is me being all judgy and stuff, but like, wouldn't it feel weird to publish such a book if you are very into writting and stuff ? It's not like it's something anyone would buy for it's actual purpose. Anyway university experience is so personnal and depends on SO many factors (your wealth, your etablishment, your program, your country, your academic background...) I don't think such a book could ever be written, so it's 100% just him having the opportunity to publish this for his fanbase and then he can say he PUBLISHED a BOOK.
Again this sounds very judgy but I don't really like this guy and talking about Ruby's book made me think about that.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else seen the comments on her latest tiktok, someone has suggested that she should give her coffee machine a clean from time to time in order to keep it shiny and the person is getting comments back saying that there is no need to say it and that they have come across as very rude. I honestly have no words it wasn't even a rude comment by the person suggesting it and yet this person just attacked her for no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else seen the comments on her latest tiktok, someone has suggested that she should give her coffee machine a clean from time to time in order to keep it shiny and the person is getting comments back saying that there is no need to say it and that they have come across as very rude. I honestly have no words it wasn't even a rude comment by the person suggesting it and yet this person just attacked her for no reason whatsoever.
That’s just her rabid fans modeling #kindness, Roobee style 🙃

Reactions: 14
I thought finding a publisher is the easiest thing in the world when you are an influencer.
I'm surprised at that too. I'm wondering if maybe she missed the boat on that though. There seemed to be dozens of crap YouTuber books a few years ago. Maybe it was a fad?

I've yet to see her make a coffee that isn't heaped with coco powder yet. Those things just look like chocolate milkshakes when she's finished.

Screenshot_20220809_185001_com.instagram.android_edit_227614496992349.jpg

Reactions: 10
C9547973-05F0-45CA-8B63-7D031915AE32.jpeg
8F564F4C-6542-4ABE-B11B-FACA08EE38EA.jpeg

looks like tess is having a bit of a troll🤣 i hope she’s in this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't even know how she (and her family) manages to get the machine that dirty! I looked the machine up and it's like nespresso but a British company. We had a nespresso machine until three years ago and the machine never looked like we threw coffee and coffee powder on the whole thing. It always looked new.
I didn't like the capsules and the taste of the coffee anymore so I convinced my husband to buy a machine that is environmentally friendly (we have a portafilter now; I had to look up the English word lol). I always clean the surface of the machine and even after three years it still shines. If I would do videos I would make sure that everything looks clean.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.