Ruby Granger #25 Leaving all the books unread, chasing sponsorships instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright people, here is to hoping Ruby reads this threat and will actually take some advice for once:
Wash your hands, so there's no oil on your nails, use a base coat (to prep), paint your nails, then use a top coat (to seal) --> nice painted nails that last for up to a week.
It's not rocket science. She has shown herself in a previous video painting her nails and it was just one coat of color. No wonder it's always chipped. Especially with those white colors it looks so bad and scruffy :sick:
Why the gal won't go and get a gel mani or acrylics confuses me sooo bad. Like first she can afford it and second, it would be more 'AsTHaticK'. Maybe its like her attitude to makeup but a plain gel set would last and look tidy/professional. Or she could not paint them at all?

Reactions: 8
Why the gal won't go and get a gel mani or acrylics confuses me sooo bad. Like first she can afford it and second, it would be more 'AsTHaticK'. Maybe its like her attitude to makeup but a plain gel set would last and look tidy/professional. Or she could not paint them at all?
That would be way too grown up for her. She'd much rather have her nails look like those of a 10-year-old who got permission to paint their nails for the first time

Reactions: 21
Has she ever explained why she always, always paints them white? Personally, I find that even weirder than the perpetually-chipped look - why do they have to be white? Why not try some other colours for once? Is there some secret meaning/aesthetic reason behind it that I just don't get?

Reactions: 19
OT but shouldnt roobee be graduating before the summer? Any news on what is she planning on doing afterwards? (obviously studying) but has she mentioned anything concrete/plans on what degree/which uni?

Reactions: 2
OT but shouldnt roobee be graduating before the summer? Any news on what is she planning on doing afterwards? (obviously studying) but has she mentioned anything concrete/plans on what degree/which uni?
I believe she said she is going to go on a wild summer of lots of casual sex and hard drugs. I think she said that but I'll admit I might be mistaken :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
the state of her nails really confuses me as well. it's super easy to NOT paint your nails if you're not willing to take care of the paint. you can still keep your nails/fingers nice and clean without painting the nails. but why does she continue to paint her nails with the white color....idk. I never painted my nails and only started at 18/19 y. o., with red paint, and to this day, I believe that red nail polish is the best (it's always elegant, goes with everything). also, I can understand why she wouldn't want to go to a nail salon (nail salon seems like an excessive expense, which might not be the case of Ruby, but I understand she might feel awkward there - I would be the same - and it's fine). but when she continues to use the white nail polish and then not repair/repaint it...it just makes her look even more sloppy

Reactions: 14
Has she ever explained why she always, always paints them white? Personally, I find that even weirder than the perpetually-chipped look - why do they have to be white? Why not try some other colours for once? Is there some secret meaning/aesthetic reason behind it that I just don't get?
Ok I just googled it and google says white nail polish means you're single and available o_O Apparently there's some sort of Tiktok trend about white nail polish. Though I guess it's safe to assume Ruby doesn't know about that lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok I just googled it and google says white nail polish means you're single and available o_O Apparently there's some sort of Tiktok trend about white nail polish. Though I guess it's safe to assume Ruby doesn't know about that lmao
According to this post, she might know about it:
I believe she said she is going to go on a wild summer of lots of casual sex and hard drugs. I think she said that but I'll admit I might be mistaken :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I Know so many of us say this, but watching older videos like this make how much she has deteriorated recently so much more obvious, and it's honestly sad.
She used to look and sound so healthy and natural. It's a shame.

Reactions: 9
That was just her fake accent talking; she was actually talking about a wild summer of casual socks and horded rags. It's an easy mistake to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
the state of her nails really confuses me as well. it's super easy to NOT paint your nails if you're not willing to take care of the paint. you can still keep your nails/fingers nice and clean without painting the nails. but why does she continue to paint her nails with the white color....idk. I never painted my nails and only started at 18/19 y. o., with red paint, and to this day, I believe that red nail polish is the best (it's always elegant, goes with everything). also, I can understand why she wouldn't want to go to a nail salon (nail salon seems like an excessive expense, which might not be the case of Ruby, but I understand she might feel awkward there - I would be the same - and it's fine). but when she continues to use the white nail polish and then not repair/repaint it...it just makes her look even more sloppy
It seems like just another thing that makes her look like an 11 year old.

Reactions: 7
I actually do think Ruby should try acrylics tbh. She clearly has a thing about having her nails done, but can’t be arsed to maintain it so idk why she doesn’t go and get them done, that way they last weeks and don’t chip 🤷‍♀️.

She shows her "return trip" from the library, but it was obviously filmed at the same time as the earlier shot of her first heading out:

View attachment 1133121

Note the guy leaving the building and the car waiting at the traffic light. Same dude. Same car. Same bleeping clouds. She didn't even try.

Ruby did her usual 'put the camera down, film myself walking ten feet, turn around, walk past the camera, turn back, collect camera and use it as two separate shots' thing. It's not like we'd be confused how she got back home without a recycled establishing shot, so the end result is that she just looks like a lazy idiot to viewers and the general public who saw her filming.
😂👍 The clouds are the same. She's hilarious.

I actually do think Ruby should try acrylics tbh. She clearly has a thing about having her nails done, but can’t be arsed to maintain it so idk why she doesn’t go and get them done, that way they last weeks and don’t chip 🤷‍♀️.
Agreed, the white chipped paint reminds me of a kid in class way-back-when who would Tippex their nails 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the filth that would get stuck in there 🤢 (not that I don’t think they’re probably filthy already)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
White is the worst colour to wear as it can get grungy very quickly. Then there is Ruby with questionable hygiene habits and her dwellings aren't messy, they're dirty. It's not even organised/clean mess. So she hasn't got a chance in hell of keeping white nice. She should go with a light pink or something that is more forgiving than white.

Last edited:
Roobee reading an Emily Dickinson poem, complete with head-shaking dramatics, on her Insta stories today 😂

A43B3F39-58E9-455A-900E-5EB1411DCFEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've only just come across this girl and I've binged watched a few videos over the last couple of days to get a flavour of what she's like. The comments about her nails are spot on I noticed it too.

I don't know if it's been mentioned before on her threads (I haven't read back through the 25 previous threads 🧐 ) but what is with her odd looking fingers and toes?? Her thumb looks like a big toe and her big toes look like they're the wrong size for the rest of her feet 😄 . Despite that she seems to get her feet out on show in nearly every video. Don't judge me lol I notice these things it's not weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please somebody tell her to stop begging for voiceover work by reading poetry on her stories. It's so embarrassing. It reminds me of a child reading to the rest of the class where nobody is actually listening.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.