Ruby Granger #25 Leaving all the books unread, chasing sponsorships instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Griftwood for the thread title ;)
  • Ruby is still 'wOrKiNg oN hEr DiSsErTaTiON' - aka. writing chapters on everything without any particular focus
  • Barely mentioned the war in Ukraine until her management pushed all their influencers to raise money (directly through YouTube, so sadly for her she can't steal any of it)
  • #UndeclaredAdsAndGiftedProducts
  • Tea has now replaced not only her meals, but her personality
  • She's actually stayed in Devon for the longest time ever... except she visited in her family's holiday home at least once during that time
  • Her mum writes 'poetry' with questionable themes.
There is so much more to say, but that's all I can think of for now!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She also announced that she'll be taking a gap year after graduating, presumably to further delay the inevitable arrival of adulthood.
Oh, and she managed to get a literary agent who will help her publish Erimentha 2 Fast 2 Francious

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can imagine rubus weekly letter to mother Granger

Dearest mother

Hope you keeping well and haven't fallen down anymore stairs.

My management company told me I had to do a live and donate the money to some war thing that is happening surely I would be better of just sending a strongly worded letter to the people arguing and suggest they should met and discuss there issues over a cup of tea.

See you tomorrow morning at 5.33am.

Your loving daughter
Ruby

Ps who's this Martha person people keep talking about have you got me a new puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just noticed that Bones Cottage AirBnB seems to have only two bedrooms. Perfect for Daddy Bones, Clare, and their only daughter Ruby. Totally no other children in that family. No younger siblings. Just Ruby. And the dog/s.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
But apparently she's more of a cat person... 🙀
I want to gatekeep everything I love from her, I don’t think it’s too much to ask that she stay away from cats, knitting, Sylvia Plath, Surfjam Suffragette Sufjan Stevens and my mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I want to gatekeep everything I love from her, I don’t think it’s too much to ask that she stay away from cats, knitting, Sylvia Plath, Surfjam Suffragette Sufjan Stevens and my mother.
Remember when she said she really wanted to get into embroidery and making her own clothes? That never materialised, probably because she'd have to start as a beginner and wouldn't be perfect straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How is she more of a cat person when she has no cats and two dogs?
Yes I'm totally gatekeeping cats lmao
She said in a livestream that she was more of a cat person, but you can't not be a dog person when you have dogs... or some garbled logic like that. She said she wants to get a cat when she moves out, so never.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably thinks she could leave the cat outside just bringing it in for when she needs it for a ad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t posted about all the OTHER donations she’s made 😂😂😂 Oh, Roobee. Just leave well enough alone. For once, we believe the money actually went to charity. No need to turn somersaults trying to make us think you went above and beyond 😅

F1C2EBF2-E7C6-4FD9-8DDA-F54F010CEC53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She posted proof of donation and matched the amount. Is it just me or she looks pissed in the last picture? Probably mad she didn't get to keep the money.
The picture of her. I don't want to shame her or anything. But she looks so much older than her age. So sad. I would never believe she is 21. She needs to eat. Real food.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t posted about all the OTHER donations she’s made 😂😂😂 Oh, Roobee. Just leave well enough alone. For once, we believe the money actually went to charity. No need to turn somersaults trying to make us think you went above and beyond 😅

View attachment 1115976
''I haven't posted about the OTHER donations that I am posting about.'' The defensiveness in these messages is so funny. It's almost as though she's replying directly to her Tattle bullies.

That said, it is good to see the money going to the right place for once. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She posted proof of donation and matched the amount. Is it just me or she looks pissed in the last picture? Probably mad she didn't get to keep the money.
What does studying Maths or not have to do with adding two 3-digit numbers together? Pretty certain we covered that at Primary school

Reactions: 20
Remember when she said she really wanted to get into embroidery and making her own clothes? That never materialised, probably because she'd have to start as a beginner and wouldn't be perfect straight away.
Remember the sewing machine she got for christmas? I love sewing and I want to gatekeep it from her so much, but I don't think I have to because beginning to sew is a frustrating process. I think it's safe to say she will never again so much as look at that machine.

Reactions: 15
Remember the sewing machine she got for christmas? I love sewing and I want to gatekeep it from her so much, but I don't think I have to because beginning to sew is a frustrating process. I think it's safe to say she will never again so much as look at that machine.
Must be nice to be able to afford to buy a sewing machine, never use it, and not feel one twinge of guilt about the wasted money.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.