Ruby Granger #25 Leaving all the books unread, chasing sponsorships instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ruby ever switches to be an authortuber of some sorts during her gap year, she'll be sponsored by Scrivener (writing software for writers) or even better, some writing software she'll use only once for an AD to show 'how great it really is' oh look a new writing software that writes the book for you!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why has she gone home? I’d have thought she would want (need) every spare moment to finish her disastertation? I can’t help but feel there is some other plan going on: she’s either written it and was using the archive research and trip for her ?book? or she’s planning an extension or she’s so fkd that she’s in total denial and is asking her mum to write it for her. Or she’s paid someone else to do it 🤔

Reactions: 17
Why has she gone home? I’d have thought she would want (need) every spare moment to finish her disastertation? I can’t help but feel there is some other plan going on: she’s either written it and was using the archive research and trip for her ?book? or she’s planning an extension or she’s so fkd that she’s in total denial and is asking her mum to write it for her. Or she’s paid someone else to do it 🤔
Her dissertation timeline is so perplexing, I doubt we'll ever know what she's actually done and in what order.

Reactions: 18
It seems many others are noticing Roobee's weight-loss and unhealthy habits too. Just saw this comment under a recent-ish video of her titled "A Sunday in My Life at University (+ routine)" posted March 4, 2022.
She's so bleeping passive aggressive

Reactions: 22
She's so bleeping passive aggressive
She responded to my comment where I said I wasn’t keen on the “Tea Time with Ruby” segment by informing me that the segment was “only 2 minutes 37 seconds long” and that hopefully I’d enjoyed the rest of video 🙄

Genuinely slays me every time I remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She responded to my comment where I said I wasn’t keen on the “Tea Time with Ruby” segment by informing me that the segment was “only 2 minutes 37 seconds long” and that hopefully I’d enjoyed the rest of video 🙄

Genuinely slays me every time I remember 😂
She might as well have typed: "Well, sucks to be you I guess :giggle::giggle::giggle:"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OT I’m bingeing Uncle Roger videos on yt and now I really want an alternate universe where he’s roasting studytubers. ”No no no no! Why you make another to-do list? Are you Roobee?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OT I’m bingeing Uncle Roger videos on yt and now I really want an alternate universe where he’s roasting studytubers. ”No no no no! Why you make another to-do list? Are you Roobee?”
Oh I want this so much

Reactions: 4
Now I’m all sad because we just barely missed out on ”the mud was actually shining” as a thread title 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.