Ruby Granger #25 Leaving all the books unread, chasing sponsorships instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% believe that regardless of her grade, we’re going to get a “reaction” video where she announces a first. At this stage though, I’m not going to believe her unless there’s proof, which there won’t be.

Reactions: 30
I 100% believe that regardless of her grade, we’re going to get a “reaction” video where she announces a first. At this stage though, I’m not going to believe her unless there’s proof, which there won’t be.
Yes, Rubes will do her version of this reaction, mock surprise:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Agree. I don't think we'll ever find out for sure. Definitely can't imagine the dissertation getting good marks judging by the lack of central argument, chaotic structure and huge tangents that Ruby's shown in her notes. If she does announce a first I'll feel as though something's very amiss. Then again, if Rooibos follows these threads it's possible she'll downgrade her mark to a 2:1 to make it more convincing.

P.S. @emmer_moans, that cat gif is incredibly accurate. Lmao.

Reactions: 17
Agree. I don't think we'll ever find out for sure. Definitely can't imagine the dissertation getting good marks judging by the lack of central argument, chaotic structure and huge tangents that Ruby's shown in her notes. If she does announce a first I'll feel as though something's very amiss. Then again, if Rooibos follows these threads it's possible she'll downgrade her mark to a 2:1 to make it more convincing.

I think some of this is possibly depression/low self esteem/other physical and mental health difficulties because she’s much worse than she used to be. It’s not all that though and it’s sad that her upbringing seems to have left her unable and a bit unaware when it comes to looking after herself and her possessions.
[/QUOTE

P.S. @emmer_moans, that cat gif is incredibly accurate. Lmao.
Are exam results published by the university? Just wondering how we can double check her true marks. As for sure she will say she got a first .. and unless she paid for someone else to write her dissertation.. I highly doubt it .

Reactions: 1
I'm so curious about this dissertation of hers especially as I have little idea about what it is even about than Lewis Carrol's letters as it seems to go on tangents, anyone have an idea what is about? Agreeing with what is mentioned before and she'll do a react, I'm expecting her to apparently get a first for it or a high 2.1. I'm writing mine at the moment (due for the end of next month) and my chapters have been criticised for tiny things and I'm like, what is Ruby's supervisor saying about hers? As she has no firm structure or even much of an argument to hers for what I've picked up.

Reactions: 11
This was years ago but in the booklet produced by my uni for graduation day, anyone who had a first had a little asterisk next to their name. I have no idea if places still do that though or whether it’s all online now - mine covered everyone graduating that session, regardless of whether they came to the formal graduation or not, and they were handing them out litre sweets on the day itself (that was probably the only thing that was ‘free’ …)

Reactions: 5
I don't think she lies about her grades, considering that exeter used to sponsor her (MAJOR RED FLAG and unethical and gross and ahh to pay thousands of dollars for them to go to some spoiled privilleged cHilD :sneaky:) and upload some videos of hers on their facebook page (instant loss of credibility, seriously). I do think that she may have been favoured because of this partnership or that she has some kind of external help perhaps, but it would be waaay too embarassing to lie about something that not only some members of your uni can check but even your best friend in the whole wide world can casually ask to see.

Reactions: 21
B6F88C7D-51BB-406D-B881-DE33E695E247.png

why is she wearing a knit jumper in almost 20 degree weather?? is she okay? 😳😂 I’m melting just thinking about wearing that in this weather

Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion: I think that photo of Ruby looks much better than the weird grimacing ones. Don't understand the jumper though. 🥵

^ I love how dramatic that emoji is lol.

Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion: I think that photo of Ruby looks much better than the weird grimacing ones. Don't understand the jumper though. 🥵

^ I love how dramatic that emoji is lol.
I mean yeah, her face looks more natural. But also like she’s rapidly approaching middle age and time isn’t doing her any favours.

Reactions: 12
Just a thought and I don't want to do the health speculation but... I mean, there might be a reason she's wearing jumpers and always complaining of being cold even when it's hot out, if you catch my drift.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.