Ruby Granger #23 Her workload‘s pure spuddle, let’s all twirl in a puddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up Ruby's mum's self published poetry book and it is...something 😂here is the preview:

Screenshot_20220216-155016_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-155025_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I find Invisible Woman a bit baffling. If Mother Granger is a stay at home mum to adult children who doesn’t clean her house … how does she fill her time? 🤔

Reactions: 25
I find Invisible Woman a bit baffling. If Mother Granger is a stay at home mum to adult children who doesn’t clean her house … how does she fill her time? 🤔
She spends it in the hospital waiting room after her daily accidents and injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m probably going to regret this request, but please post it here
How many times do I need to refresh this page?!?! I need to know if a threesome involves them losing the third under the piles of stuff in the house …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She has said this before but she’s also shown multiple photos of her wearing different coloured jeans pre-Christmas. Ruby, just stop lying and then you don’t have to make up more lies to cover your lies! And please quit with the bodychecks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She always seems to set arbitrary rules for her life, like "i NeVeR wEaR jEaNs!" but I don't think most people think that way? Like I very rarely wear skirts, but I don't make it a 'rule' that I don't wear skirts ever on pain of death. If I saw a nice skirt, I'd wear it - I'm not going to pass something up because of an obsession with self-imposed fashion laws. It also makes it so much easier for people to call you out if you state these rules as fact, when we know that she's worn jeans multiple times in the last few months alone.

Reactions: 30
She has said this before but she’s also shown multiple photos of her wearing different coloured jeans pre-Christmas. Ruby, just stop lying and then you don’t have to make up more lies to cover your lies! And please quit with the bodychecks.
Maybe she doesn't consider the coloured ones jeans? That's a possibility. It wouldn't be the craziest example of mental gymnastics if you ask me... Although to be fair, I don't either - in my native language (Polish) it's more common to call any slim-fit pants "rurki" (lit. "little tubes/pipes", lmao) or call them by the colour (e.g. czerwone spodnie = red pants), without mentioning the material, so I don't blame her if that's the case. However, that being said, I also don't set those absolute clothing rules for myself only to then break them... What gives?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She always seems to set arbitrary rules for her life, like "i NeVeR wEaR jEaNs!" but I don't think most people think that way? Like I very rarely wear skirts, but I don't make it a 'rule' that I don't wear skirts ever on pain of death. If I saw a nice skirt, I'd wear it - I'm not going to pass something up because of an obsession with self-imposed fashion laws. It also makes it so much easier for people to call you out if you state these rules as fact, when we know that she's worn jeans multiple times in the last few months alone.
Exactly. She just arbitrarily makes up these rules for herself that just make her life more difficult for no reason. She's not spontaneous at all in what she does, she can't just do something because she feels like it.
In reality, she's never moved past Erimentha's weird little list of things to tolerate in fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I never AVVER wore jeans until I got a magical Sisterhood of the Travelling Christmas Miracles pair and my heart grew three sizes and I liked them VARRY much and it changed my mind FOREAVVER okay goodbye."

Ruby, you know you can just say "I lied to make myself seem VARRY SPASHUL AND UNIQUE AND NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS AND JUST LIKE THE VICTORIANS but was caught lying and now I have to be honest". That's a thing that you can just do. It's incredibly easy. Lying to cover up other lies might be your default, but it's not the only option. It's just embarrassing and pathetic.

Is this you wearing jeans, Ruby?

271236819_111975131302538_4811034283709524247_n.jpg

funtiteled0006.jpg

232040541_1014208672665022_7428841800607861852_n.jpg

106717202_569036837093744_5817942255461079236_n.jpg

Untitled0576.jpg

main-qimg-54eb4887ed38d509203ef973bbd6e032.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
i’m nosy as hell so had a look at the profile of the girl she tagged in the beach pic… why is it so weird to think about her hanging out with “normal” girls? obviously blakeney is normal but her fashion sense is a bit out-there and she likes a lot of the same things as ruby. honestly part of me thought that she’d look down her nose at any girl who looks/behaves like a regular uk uni student

Reactions: 12
"I never AVVER wore jeans until I got a magical Sisterhood of the Travelling Christmas Miracles pair and my heart grew three sizes and I liked them VARRY much and it changed my mind FOREAVVER okay goodbye."

Ruby, you know you can just say "I lied to make myself seem VARRY SPASHUL AND UNIQUE AND NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS AND JUST LIKE THE VICTORIANS but was caught lying and now I have to be honest". That's a thing that you can just do. It's incredibly easy. Lying to cover up other lies might be your default, but it's not the only option. It's just embarrassing and pathetic.

View attachment 1066869

View attachment 1066875

View attachment 1066877

View attachment 1066879

View attachment 1066894

View attachment 1066901
ahhahaha I didn't realize she wears them so much... I don't think even Ruby herself is aware of this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.