Ruby Granger #23 Her workload‘s pure spuddle, let’s all twirl in a puddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I never AVVER wore jeans until I got a magical Sisterhood of the Travelling Christmas Miracles pair and my heart grew three sizes and I liked them VARRY much and it changed my mind FOREAVVER okay goodbye."

Ruby, you know you can just say "I lied to make myself seem VARRY SPASHUL AND UNIQUE AND NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS AND JUST LIKE THE VICTORIANS but was caught lying and now I have to be honest". That's a thing that you can just do. It's incredibly easy. Lying to cover up other lies might be your default, but it's not the only option. It's just embarrassing and pathetic.

Is this you wearing jeans, Ruby?

View attachment 1066869

View attachment 1066875

View attachment 1066877

View attachment 1066879

View attachment 1066894

View attachment 1066901
I’ve known exactly one person who lied the way Roobee does, and he had a personality disorder.

Reactions: 9
ahhahaha I didn't realize she wears them so much... I don't think even Ruby herself is aware of this
I definitely think she's aware of it.

Today's story and her dramatic public service announcement about how she has now become a jeans wearer because of a Christmas miracle reeks of the 'Ruby doth protest too much' energy she has when she's making very pointed excuses when caught lying.

"I got these for Christmas and now like jeans, but I ONLY WORE THEM BECAUSE I WENT TO THE BEACH [STERN FINGER POINTS]" has the same vibe as every time she tries to justify her weekly trips home as only being for a cousin's birthday, or wedding, or because her parents just happened to be driving by her Exeter house [STERN FINGER POINTS].

I'd assume there's going to be footage of this day in an upcoming vlog. She knows if she's seen wearing jeans again, people (especially on here) would comment on it after her massive weird rant about how she never wears jeans, so she's making a big production of mentioning it now to try to pre-empt any comments.

Reactions: 15
I’ve known exactly one person who lied the way Roobee does, and he had a personality disorder.
I've said it before, but I think if a professional sat down and diagnosed her for narcissistic personality disorder, she'd light up the bleeping board. She has every single red flag sign.

Reactions: 7
i’m nosy as hell so had a look at the profile of the girl she tagged in the beach pic… why is it so weird to think about her hanging out with “normal” girls? obviously blakeney is normal but her fashion sense is a bit out-there and she likes a lot of the same things as ruby. honestly part of me thought that she’d look down her nose at any girl who looks/behaves like a regular uk uni student

Think it's an old school friend

Reactions: 2
I've said it before, but I think if a professional sat down and diagnosed her for narcissistic personality disorder, she'd light up the bleeping board. She has every single red flag sign.
I don't know if any of you are familiar with our bbygorl Amberlynn Reid (if not, think twice before going down the rabbit hole; I wish she had her own thread here on Tattle, though...), but she's kinda similar in that regard. She exhibits all the major narcissistic traits (among other issues :rolleyes:) but constantly denies it, and even recently said that if she were diagnosed with NPD, she would share the news with her audience because it's nothing to be ashamed of (which still didn't stop her from using the term "narcissist" towards another guy in a clearly pejorative way since she loves inserting herself into other YouTubers' drama). She also said that it's possible to have narcissistic tendencies and yet not be a narcissist (which isn't any better, but what do I know?). Sorry if that was kinda random but it's not hard to imagine what Ruby's reaction would be and it's not exactly a pretty picture.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"Invisible woman." My god, the audacity this woman has. She's probably never worked an hour in her life and her "poetry" makes her look like she's so hard done by all the work she's doing. Stop being so melodramatic and employ a cleaner if you need to, Mother Granger. :rolleyes:
Move over Sylvia Plath, the new feminist icon is here 😂 (um btw zero shade on SP intended, I adore her, share my birthday with her and may or may not own every biography and critical work ever written about her)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Move over Sylvia Plath, the new feminist icon is here 😂 (um btw zero shade on SP intended, I adore her, share my birthday with her and may or may not own every biography and critical work ever written about her)
This is OT but I really like SP as well :). Especially her unabridged journals (yes I'm nosy like that lol)

Reactions: 10
You need to read her complete letters if you haven’t already! I’m obsessed.
Uh oh, don't let Ruby know that Sylvia Plath wrote letters or there's a real danger she'll go check her out and try to incorporate her letter-writing aesthetic into one of her videos somehow... claiming that Sylvia Plath has been her favourite author all along (genuinely!)... buying a tiny bell jar to put over her mug of frozen peas to keep the dead flies from getting to them... preparing a dramatic reading of Plath's life story, complete with well-practiced dramatic head-shaking and the Sugarplum Fairy music playing softly in the background...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
1645055875729.png

Just got this confusing ad. Why is that man wearing a watermelon on his face?

Mother Granger's poetry, love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In honour of Ruby's dissertation, her exploratory forays to track down Lewis Carroll's letters, and her apparent commitment to making a lot of awful and/or inexplicable faux pas this year (and it's only mid Feb), here is a thread title nomination that reflects all of them:

Ruby Granger #24: Ruby's Adventures in Blunderland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Uh oh, don't let Ruby know that Sylvia Plath wrote letters or there's a real danger she'll go check her out and try to incorporate her letter-writing aesthetic into one of her videos somehow... claiming that Sylvia Plath has been her favourite author all along (genuinely!)... buying a tiny bell jar to put over her mug of frozen peas to keep the dead flies from getting to them... preparing a dramatic reading of Plath's life story, complete with well-practiced dramatic head-shaking and the Sugarplum Fairy music playing softly in the background...
her death wasn't very aesthetic though. wonder how roobster will explain that one

Reactions: 14
as hilarious as this would be, i don’t think we’re in any danger of having ruby get into plath any time soon😹 her entire body of work is adult in nature, i can’t see roobs chomping at the bit to read about sex, severe mental illness and suicide. at least with lewis carroll she can play pretend in her little alice in wonderland world where everything is tea parties and carroll isn’t a predator

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry someone can’t drop the fact that Mother Granger has a poem about threesomes without posting the poem. Pls anon, I will regret this but we must see this poem!

I went searching but am not paying for her poetry book on Amazon

Reactions: 31
Ruby Granger #24: Timetables on Notion; Dead flies in mansion; less food consumption; crying at Railway Station: (productive)*

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry someone can’t drop the fact that Mother Granger has a poem about threesomes without posting the poem. Pls anon, I will regret this but we must see this poem!

I went searching but am not paying for her poetry book on Amazon
Un57565titled.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
something about an adult saying she likes girls and guys makes me uncomfortable.

if I found my mother wrote something like this I would definitely have to get extra therapy sessions.

it seems like mother Granger and rhubarb share the same creativity. her mom strikes me as someone who doesn't just want to be a boring housewife, and ruby can't handle being perceived as anything besides a genius. so they make up online personas.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.