Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t the gifts that she got for Martha and her mum from Glossier the stuff she bought ‘for herself’ in the sale a couple of weeks ago?
She definitely got the balm
It wouldn't surprise me if she just divvied up an order she'd done for herself, to save the effort of buying anything else

Reactions: 8
Look at the state of this car though... The cables, the filth, the many junks on the floor... Exactly how I imagined it would look like. :love:
1640093949334.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at the state of this car though... The cables, the filth, the many junks on the floor... Exactly how I imagined it would look like. :love:
View attachment 936464
The little bottle of hand sanitiser, like that's gonna do any good with how they live at this point. 😂 Like throwing a cup of water at a volcano.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Capture.PNG

Can't she turn off the lights when she leaves a room? Especially when I doubt that her lightbulbs are "low consumption". So sustainable...

Reactions: 13
View attachment 936464
The way they treat their many pricey posessions will never stop to grind my gears. I mean, I'm not driving a mini (even though I'd love to but I just can't afford one) but my secondhand car is pushing 16 years and is clean (or at least as clean as I can keep it in winter). With the Granger bunch it's just pure, PURE laziness. What a shame!!

Reactions: 20
Ruby has donated £50 towards a hamper for nurses on Christmas day. A genuinely kind gesture, or a way to deflect criticism for her stealing money from charities and failing to dispatch her planners or refund her customers?,

Reactions: 12
Ruby has donated £50 towards a hamper for nurses on Christmas day. A genuinely kind gesture, or a way to deflect criticism for her stealing money from charities and failing to dispatch her planners or refund her customers?,
I’m sure she’s thought of a way to think of a xmas hamper as a Holocaust memorial 🙃

Reactions: 5
The latter. There's a reason she donated publicly with her name visible.

It's definitely more than her usual (although it's not hard to do more than nothing), but it's an insultingly tiny drop in the bucket compared to the amount she's taken from charities.

A £50 donation compared to the amount she usually gets for charity sponsorships? She spends more than that on tea in a week. But now she can point to something and say "Look! See? I gave money to someone!"

And considering how she took money from the NHS, she's kinda just paying them with their own money.

Sorry Rubes. There's a long list of charities you still owe substantial amounts of money to before the balance shifts to giving you credit for anything.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 936565
Can't she turn off the lights when she leaves a room? Especially when I doubt that her lightbulbs are "low consumption". So sustainable...
She needs full lightbulb glare at all times, even when she's leaving the room. How else will her skin get that unique Roswell glow? New theme for next year's planner: Area 51, Dark Academia Aliens.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Ruby is partnering with/scamming money from charities again even after the NHS disaster, the Holocaust charity debaucle, the Unicef bullying video nightmare and so on. Another reminder that Ruby still hasn't returned the Holocaust charity money, nor has she shown any proof that her anti-bullying week ad revenue was donated to the causes she claimed it would when she was begging people to watch multiple times and sit through all the ads.

After dropping the charity bombshell, Ruby starts getting defensive about the outfit changes after reappearing in her fourth outfit of the day, which is also her second outfit of the day...

View attachment 936028
This must have been the day she filmed the PETA instagram video that went over oh so well. Same sweater and her nails are well-painted just as they were in the instagram video.

I wonder if the reason for her management call during the following day of this vlog, was to discuss the backlash to her partnership with PETA? It appears her response to the concerned comments came the day AFTER the instagram was posted, which would make sense if she and Sixteenth were in damage control mode over the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This must have been the day she filmed the PETA instagram video that went over oh so well. Same sweater and her nails are well-painted just as they were in the instagram video.

I wonder if the reason for her management call during the following day of this vlog, was to discuss the backlash to her partnership with PETA? It appears her response to the concerned comments came the day AFTER the instagram was posted, which would make sense if she and Sixteenth were in damage control mode over the comments.
I don't understand how her management allowed her to partner with PETA. Do none of these people know about PETA's shadiness and reputation? I find that hard to believe. Do they just think all of her followers are dumbasses who eat up anything Ruby says and can't think for themselves at all?

Reactions: 10
The same company got scammed by a huge fake order for Jack's planners a while back, so...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.