Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 937710

Ruby hides the "[gifted tickets]" disclaimer yet again.

But these crazy bastards made the mistake of letting her be a guest on the Q&A panel. Unless they mute her mic and just have her nod silently, this'll be a disaster. I wish I could justify spending £15 for another performance of A Christmas Carol, but hopefully she'll put the Q&A section online. Someone needs to ask her about the Holocaust Charity.
Report her to the ASA.

Reactions: 3
The way they treat their many pricey posessions will never stop to grind my gears. I mean, I'm not driving a mini (even though I'd love to but I just can't afford one) but my secondhand car is pushing 16 years and is clean (or at least as clean as I can keep it in winter). With the Granger bunch it's just pure, PURE laziness. What a shame!!
A little OT maybe, but I just learned the German word 'wohlstandsverwahrlost' a few days ago and can't stop thinking about it while looking at Ruby's family place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ruby Granger #21: Christ-messy planners

Alternative Ruby Granger #21: Roobarry Houdini, an outfit-changing magician

Reactions: 11
Ruby Granger #21: PETA's pal Ruby steals from charities, after graduation she'll be lost Etsy.

• Haha
Ruby Granger #21: Roobie's making a list and checking it tenfold
Ruby Granger #21: Rich People Christmas Bash Extravaganza 2021 *airhorn*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ruby Granger #21 2022 is around the corner, yet the planners are not in order!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ruby Granger #21: Ass-thetic Fire Danger, Room as Dusty as a Manger, Gifting like a Stranger!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is the Dickens museum letting someone who hasn't even read his books go on the Q&A panel? All she's done is that ridiculously inappropriate escape room project. It's so depressing when organisations sell out and collaborate with people just because of the number of subscribers they have.

Reactions: 25
This is the tiniest thing ever but I hate that she’s started putting the 🤌 emoji in text on her stories, so she’s self aware of her more ridiculous gestures, and I gesture with my hands while talking a lot just never to the weird patronising level of Ruby

Reactions: 9
well, i've been debating making an account for a little bit now, but i'm sitting sick at home so i finally did it.
so, hi, everyone, i'm echo, i've been lurking for a few months now.
btw, i was watching ruby's 2020 christmas haul to have a point of reference, and because i realized i hadn't seen it yet and my laggy computer made it seem like ruby said "of course [christmas]'s not about presents"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the tiniest thing ever but I hate that she’s started putting the 🤌 emoji in text on her stories, so she’s self aware of her more ridiculous gestures, and I gesture with my hands while talking a lot just never to the weird patronising level of Ruby
Everything she does is super intentional. She is aware of her harmful baiting, her obnoxiousness, her lack of a grasp of the English language. And she still does everything. WHYYY

Ttrying to answer that? *spoken in Rubmas questioning fake tones* is kind of the point of this place I think

Reactions: 8
She also might've just seen other influencers use the emoji and started copying it and using it herself, with her trademark misunderstanding of what emojis are supposed to be used in what context. It's like: 🙈 or her new favourite: 💫 - she just throws them anywhere randomly.

I guess at least in this case it's an emoji that has many uses, but I'm really not sure what meaning Ruby's trying to use it for. Y'know, other than "I'm lying", which is always a safe bet whenever she's saying anything.

Reactions: 9
A little OT maybe, but I just learned the German word 'wohlstandsverwahrlost' a few days ago and can't stop thinking about it while looking at Ruby's family place.
If you could explain what does that word means, it would be really helpful for us to join the conversation

Reactions: 7
If you could explain what does that word means, it would be really helpful for us to join the conversation
Hi, German here. It means wealthy parents may care for the "materialistic wellbeing" of their kids, but neglect them emotionally. (At least that's how I know it)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And she finishes up by plugging the online Dickens Museum performance of A Christmas Carol.

View attachment 936217

She slaps a disclaimer on-screen to say it's not sponsored, so you can take her word for it, even though moments before she was gifted tickets to this. What a bleeping moron.
Gifted tickets are an indirect sponsorship if nothing else, which is ridiculously frustrating given she also didn't declare she was taking part in the panel. Does she really think these companies give their products out of the goodness of their hearts, and wouldn't mind if she didn't talk about them in videos?

But the thing that really struck me as bizarre is that she spends the whole video rattling off what other people got her, but also where they got it from. In a lot of cases it's specific places like eBay or "AT-SEA" stores, and I'm like...does Ruby think it's normal to grill people about exactly where they purchased her presents from? Because to me that's like saying, "This gift for me, how much did you spend?!" and seems incredibly rude.
That's really true, I never noticed that before. She thinks she's doing her viewers a favour by letting them know where all her gifts come from in case they want the same, but it just comes across as know-it-all and controlling.

Also she mentioned always wearing the bee bracelet with Marfa got her, but have we seen it since? She did do a suspicious face when she said that... :unsure:

Last edited:
Just have a normal black tea, and -wait for it- an actual chocolate digestive. Some tea flavours are getting ridiculous!
Haven't quite caught up but, to be fair, this is a REALLY good tea and one of my personal B&B favourites. Also like the Yorkshire Biscuit Brew, too. There are much more out there flavours on offer.

I just... don't put whatever 'mylk' she has used that day in my tea (I use oat milk if I want tea, it doesn't separate like other non-dairy milks!) and use clean mugs so... Maybe that's what makes the difference?

Ruby Granger #21: Mouldy Christ-mess, ahverywyon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi, German here. It means wealthy parents may care for the "materialistic wellbeing" of their kids, but neglect them emotionally. (At least that's how I know it)
I love the way that the German language has words for these more abstract concepts that would take you a paragraph to explain in English 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol was about to comment on her use of '🤌' 🤣
OT- it is day three of the BULL TERRIER haunting me on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.