Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did she do to her eyebrows in that vlog
Heavy-handed with the eyebrow pencil. Probably the same product she uses to draw on her freckles.

Can't she turn off the lights when she leaves a room? Especially when I doubt that her lightbulbs are "low consumption". So sustainable...
I feel like those oddly large bulbs would be harder to get hold of the energy-saving halogen bulbs, but how silly of me, the latter are not as aesthetic.

Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion: Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I can't stomach these vids anymore, but I am afraid I watched the newest one a couple of times (ugh) because I was distracted the first time and I wanted to watch it REALLY WELL so that I would be prepared for gossip guy's commentary.

question: does that make me like Roobi in a completely ironic-unironic way?

(don't answer, I'm not mentally prepared)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Our thread is about to turn 21, so you know what that means in Ruby's world: it's about to turn 12! How can we possibly fail to follow in her footsteps here?! First time I'm attaching something on this forum, so I hope it works!

Thread Name Suggestion: Ruby Granger #21...or is it #12?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ruby Granger #2: She has diaries to shift so she can buy a thoughtless gift

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ruby ¨Granger #21: ’Tis the season for planner scams, regifting and questionable sponsorships

Alternatively, Ruby Granger #21: HALLO IT’S ROOBMAS!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ruby ¨Granger #21: ’Tis the season for planner scams, regifting and questionable sponsorships

Alternatively, Ruby Granger #21: HALLO IT’S ROOBMAS!
omg "roobmas" is so perfect stop it, she reads here so you know she won't be able to resist
cover your ears

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This jacket looks dreadful on her 😱 it's way too big and I don't understand why she needs even more clothes? She has a hoarding problem. Maybe instead of raiding charity shops she could consider donating some of her existing stuff....can guarantee this jacket will show up on depop within a few months

Screenshot_20211221-202219_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ruby Granger #21: PETA Potter Postponed a Peck of Productivity Planners.

I tried and failed to make the tongue twister fit. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This jacket looks dreadful on her 😱 it's way too big and I don't understand why she needs even more clothes? She has a hoarding problem. Maybe instead of raiding charity shops she could consider donating some of her existing stuff....can guarantee this jacket will show up on depop within a few months

View attachment 937171
Oh good another "present" for one of her mom's friends

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh. She probably thinks buying from charity shops counts as a good deed, but it's actually quite inconsiderate when you think how often she gets new clothes, how many clothes she's stockpiling (or choosing to sell rather than donating), and the fact that she's super wealthy but taking items from one of the few places where low income people can buy clothes.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 937171
Don't you see it's all about the 📚 dark macademia vibes 📚

:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ruby Granger #21: A very granger Christmas - Gifting, grifting and involuntarily drifting towards adulthood

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do they just think all of her followers are dumbasses who eat up anything Ruby says and can't think for themselves at all?
giphy.gif

View attachment 937171
The worst thing (aside from this coat, which looks like she stole the dinner coat of one of her elderly, bridge-playing relatives who also dabbles in being an amateur magician) is that she already owns a coat exactly like this but in a much better fit that suits her infinitely better:

funtiteled0040.jpg

And Oxfam continues to be the only charity shop that Ruby can name, and she's been mentioning it a lot lately. It couldn't be a more transparent and half-assed way to try to gain brownie points.

funtiteled0039.jpg

(Another book she'll never read.)

On another note, I watched her 'What I got for Christmas' video from last year and it's just Ruby gleefully recreating that part in The Little Mermaid where Ariel goes on about the hoards of fancy material possessions, only if Ariel didn't know that possessions aren't everything and a fulfilling life of experiencing new things is what she really wants.

The gifts she gets are incredibly thoughtful and well-chosen by other people, which only makes her thoughtless, half-assed gifts for other people look like complete tit in comparison.

But the thing that really struck me as bizarre is that she spends the whole video rattling off what other people got her, but also where they got it from. In a lot of cases it's specific places like eBay or "AT-SEA" stores, and I'm like...does Ruby think it's normal to grill people about exactly where they purchased her presents from? Because to me that's like saying, "This gift for me, how much did you spend?!" and seems incredibly rude.

I'm entirely convinced that the only reason Ruby sends so many crappy gifts of whatever gifted junk and random snacks she has lying around to the four winds is so that she'll maximise the amount of people who will feel obligated to get her something in return, and will undoubtedly put far more effort in than a granola bar wrapped in soiled newspaper.

Reactions: 22
Surely plastering what you’ve got your family for Christmas on your vlog isn’t the smartest?

Especially her moms. Even if my kid was making the worst videos online ever I’d still watch them. I’d tell them it’s to support them but in reality I’d be making sure they aren’t making a fool of themselves.

However, with some further thought, if they were making videos like this I’d be too embarrassed to watch the train wreck….

Reactions: 9
funtiteled0041.jpg

Ruby hides the "[gifted tickets]" disclaimer yet again.

But these crazy bastards made the mistake of letting her be a guest on the Q&A panel. Unless they mute her mic and just have her nod silently, this'll be a disaster. I wish I could justify spending £15 for another performance of A Christmas Carol, but hopefully she'll put the Q&A section online. Someone needs to ask her about the Holocaust Charity.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.