Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact, I've managed to find her Christmas book reading to-do list hidden in the background of one of her videos:
You forgot "Add random vegetable to bland, watery porridge. Preferably either frozen or so unripe your teeth crack when you take a bite."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just out of curiosity, do Waterstones actually sponsor anyone? I can’t recall ever seeing anyone with a Waterstones sponsorship so is Ruby not barking up the wrong tree a bit if she wants a bookish sponsorship?

Just out of curiosity, do Waterstones actually sponsor anyone? I can’t recall ever seeing anyone with a Waterstones sponsorship so is Ruby not barking up the wrong tree a bit if she wants a bookish sponsorship?
That’s irrelevant, Roobee is nOt lIKe tHe 0TheR iNfLuEnCeRs so even if they don’t sponsor anyone ever, they should break the rule for her!

edit. Bit hypocritical of her to be preaching about shopping responsibly in her stories, considering it wasn’t that long ago (year 1 or 2 of uni) that she was showing off her online clothing haul where she explicitly stated she’d be returning several of the items 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
mention Waterstones by name in post!)
Hope nobody noticed that new red Kanken bag in your latest Insta post after claiming in your latest video that you only own two green ones, and that the Kanken is so sustainable that you'll only ever need to buy one.
This is so strange, Ruby sold the exact same rucksack on her Depop?!
https://www.depop.com/products/rubygranger-ox-blood-red-kanken-i/ Did she just sell it to buy a brandnew one? Not very #kind to the environment, Roobes!

Reactions: 11
Ruby's really in no position to tell people to shop mindfully - she seems to own multiple pairs of near identical Dr Martens, kankens, a ridiculous amount of clothes in general and more technology than any student could need. Just because the stuff she buys is expensive, doesn't mean it's mindful.

Reactions: 26
Obviously it's awful that sites like Pretty Little Thing are exploiting their workers and selling unsustainable crap with huge discounts, but it feels so tone deaf for Ruby to be going on about it. She accepts so much free stuff that's entirely unnecessary and barely gets used. She's also in the privileged position of being able to afford to spend £££ on clothes. And it's not like Miss Patina is a super ethical brand...

Browsing her depop and 😂😂😂 How is she so inept at everything she does?
Pretty sure that's made of polyester too 😂

Reactions: 13
Why is Ruby even selling her used clothes? Surely a charity shop would welcome them if they are in such good condition.

Reactions: 17
Why is Ruby even selling her used clothes? Surely a charity shop would welcome them if they are in such good condition.
Because she's greedy as duck and would sell her mother for £100 if she had the chance
For her sister £25 would probably be enough

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Because she's greedy as duck and would sell her mother for £100 if she had the chance
This! And part of it may also be that she thinks she’s going to be more relatable if she pretends to need the money. Not to mention she can go on buying overpriced Miss Patina crap after she feels like she’s contributed to sustainability by not binning the barely-worn (yet somehow suspiciously wrinkled and stained) crap she bought previously and stashed in her mouldy attic for a few years.

Reactions: 7
I mean this person took money from a Holocaust education charity and did not give it back even after receiving backlash. This tells you everything you need to know.

Reactions: 27
she’d have to give 10% discount on mother granger tho, probably no good condition anymore after she fell down the stairs. who can even tell if she‘s still functioning properly? although i guess ruby could sew missing limbs back on.

also i saw someone mention in a previous thread that martha used to give very nice and thoughtful gifts to ruby. was wondering if this was supposed to be ironical or what she actually gave her? (can’t really be bothered to watch her what i got for christmases right now)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ruby is the definition of 'fake it till you make it' only she doesn't even bother to try to fake it well most of the time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.