Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping his new personal shopper following points him in the right direction clothes wise

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I met him and he smelt of expensive cologne I'd DIE 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
What do we think he smells like? Someone needs to meet him and reveal back! I don’t think he’d have an overpowering scent
He’ll smell like a heady mix of muscle, alpha male and utter sex god. Oh and so I don’t purely objectify him maybe a bit of intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What do we think he smells like? Someone needs to meet him and reveal back! I don’t think he’d have an overpowering scent
Light cologne mixed with a touch of fresh right guard , something like that ..clean Man ....like delicate fresh oranges 🍊 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I volunteer to find out!

I agree, not overpowering. Probably smells quite clean.

Cologne - a touch of something subtle and manly if you were to meet him socially. Day to day he'll be all training and showers so probably just soap and deodorant if he's not up to anything else.

• Heart
Light cologne mixed with a touch of fresh right guard , something like that ..clean Man ....like delicate fresh oranges 🍊 😃
I volunteer to find out!

I agree, not overpowering. Probably smells quite clean.

Cologne - a touch of something subtle and manly if you were to meet him socially. Day to day he'll be all training and showers so probably just soap and deodorant if he's not up to anything else.
I agree. He doesn’t strike me as a heavy cologne user. Maybe a very lightly scented one but mostly just “clean man smell”. Fresh from the shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tom Ford shower gel.
I don’t think he wastes money on stuff like that. He had Heinz ketchup in his fridge, he understands that the classics do the best. He’s probably got a bar of dove soap and one of them fluffy things that he gets in a gift box at Christmas
---
It's okay my friends, I'll get in the shower with him and report back on what he uses.
While there slip some spf into his routine, can’t have him getting wrinkly and throw out the hair gel

• Haha
  • Heart
Your sacrifices for us are endless. ♥
I know you'd do it for me too ❤

I don’t think he wastes money on stuff like that. He had Heinz ketchup in his fridge, he understands that the classics do the best. He’s probably got a bar of dove soap and one of them fluffy things that he gets in a gift box at Christmas
---

While there slip some spf into his routine, can’t have him getting wrinkly and throw out the hair gel
Yesssss we'll have him protected from the sun and fluffy-haired in no time.

• Heart
In the first he’s giving dumbo himbo but in the last ones he’s the intelligent guy RDG wants us to see deep down
We really need another ultra sexy shirtless photo shoot on the level of the Portugal Men’s Health one.

• Heart
We really need another ultra sexy shirtless photo shoot on the level of the Portugal Men’s Health one.
Something in me is saying his new social team are preventing that, or we would have had something when he was last back home

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is the look you get when he's got your legs spread and he's .....OMG .... 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦💦💥💥💥💥💥

Screenshot_20230503-001115_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.