Ruben Dias #8 Heโ€™s So Handsome, Heโ€™s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is too much brown going on for me. Why couldnโ€™t he have been shirtless
( heโ€™s not an object tho remember!
Are they even his! Iโ€™m not saying he doesnโ€™t own multiple pairs but heโ€™s always rocking these

---
Like always

• Heart
Reactions: 6
im still so confused as to why aprils in Manchester, she seems to be alone
Dancer has also removed the photos of them from her tagged, sheโ€™s ready to find her new footballer this summer

• Wow
Reactions: 6
im still so confused as to why aprils in Manchester, she seems to be alone
Dancer has also removed the photos of them from her tagged, sheโ€™s ready to find her new footballer this summer
Hmmm ๐Ÿค” I have thought that they might have got back together after she went to the portugal game and his family were bigging her new song up but then they don't follow each other. Someone mentioned something to do with eurovision but that's not until a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm ๐Ÿค” I have thought that they might have got back together after she went to the portugal game and his family were bigging her new song up but then they don't follow each other. Someone mentioned something to do with eurovision but that's not until a few weeks.
I think she was just there with magui and surely if youโ€™re trying to get back together youโ€™re going to watch the game instead of dancing about. When did his family big her song up? I still feel like her last 3 songs have been subtly about him
He would have been away most of the weekend for the game wouldnโ€™t he?
if they have got back together heโ€™s still liking other girls pictures and following new ones, including a few over the weekend that then got unfollowed. She only follows one of his cousins from what I can see and itโ€™s not one of those heโ€™s had visit recently. If they ended abruptly she could be collecting some things from a storage locker? She had a load of recording equipment over here

Reactions: 4
I think she was just there with magui and surely if youโ€™re trying to get back together youโ€™re going to watch the game instead of dancing about. When did his family big her song up? I still feel like her last 3 songs have been subtly about him
He would have been away most of the weekend for the game wouldnโ€™t he?
if they have got back together heโ€™s still liking other girls pictures and following new ones, including a few over the weekend that then got unfollowed. She only follows one of his cousins from what I can see and itโ€™s not one of those heโ€™s had visit recently. If they ended abruptly she could be collecting some things from a storage locker? She had a load of recording equipment over here
Maybe then. Unless she's looking for a date to Ines wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is she still here or has she gone back? Does she have friends over here through ruben?

I thought someone said that she was with his family at the portugal match at some point and they listened to her new song? I may have dreamt that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Maybe then. Unless she's looking for a date to Ines wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is she still here or has she gone back? Does she have friends over here through ruben?

I thought someone said that she was with his family at the portugal match at some point and they listened to her new song? I may have dreamt that ๐Ÿ˜‚
She was still here yesterday. She just hung out with Ines from what I can see when they were together.
No she was in a box with magui (felixโ€™s girlfriend) and a few others, they played one of her songs and she danced along. His family were at the match but in the stands elsewhere
---
View attachment 2142724Iโ€™m sorry but the words sweet spot coming out of Rubรฉnโ€™s mouth!!!!!๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
WHY DIDNT THEY RECORD IT

• Heart
Reactions: 5
please hit my sweet spot Ruben ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahaha I would like his mouth on my sweet spot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคค
Same!! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
She was still here yesterday. She just hung out with Ines from what I can see when they were together.
No she was in a box with magui (felixโ€™s girlfriend) and a few others, they played one of her songs and she danced along. His family were at the match but in the stands elsewhere
Ah I don't where I got that from then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.