Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 8 for sexy Ruben Dias πŸ’™

@Gossgossgoss9888 with the winning title again. Who could resist him in his birthday suit. And also it is his birthday month πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’™

Recap ; Hes hot. He’s sexy. He’s adorable. He’s amazing. He’s intelligent and so so so intense πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ₯³πŸ₯°

Continue here darlings. Ruben appreciates your loyalty πŸ’™

I wonder what questionable outfits were going to get this month
Roll on Wednesday GAME DAY
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg
IMG_3660.jpeg
IMG_3655.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3587.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We should have said about him pulling up his shorts πŸ˜†πŸ˜ but then again we all like him naked πŸ€ͺ more #shirtoff please Ruben πŸ˜‰
Omg he’s pulled his shorts up View attachment 2141184🀀🀀🀀🀀
---
View attachment 2141191hi honey 😘
His hair, his smile! He’s really here for his birthday month
A man who can do cute adorable grin and sexy alpha daddy.

God I will unwrap myself, stick a bow on my head and present myself to him for his birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These might have already been posted but 😍😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s nothing in that cup and we all know that, unless he’s now a married Mormon and drinks hot beverages
It’s very grandpa sheek
There is too much brown going on for me. Why couldn’t he have been shirtless
( he’s not an object tho remember!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.