Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm April may have kidnapped her dog back. She’s walking right next to his apartment building as well
---

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a dream about Ruben last night! But it wasn't sexual. I was taking the pee out of him because he had a list of what he looked for in a woman 😂 I was at a party with the rest of the city team and he was sat next to me with a list and was looking round the room for ladies. He showed me the list and I took the pee a bit. He looked really upset 🥺🤦🏼‍♀️ but it was because I secretly wanted him to like me and was jealous of the other ladies 😫😂 my actual life and dream life are crossing over 😂😂 my brain needs a break 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I love this. :ROFLMAO:
Will anything ever be sexier than this? 🤷‍♀️
Never. Ever. 🥵

Love him saying beautiful 😻
:ROFLMAO: Good save, Ruben! He was so unimpressed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Never. Ever. 🥵

:ROFLMAO: Good save, Ruben! He was so unimpressed.
He’s so going to be that dad that has to be told to look impressed by his kids art work
---
I may not watch the game I may just keep refreshing aprils insta to see if she’s rocked up
Also her dog has a service dog lead like babes that’s a lie you just want it to fly with you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Think it was because I made a list in my head about some guy I was seeing until recently and then Ruben appeared with his list 😂😂
---
He’s so going to be that dad that has to be told to look impressed by his kids art work
---
I may not watch the game I may just keep refreshing aprils insta to see if she’s rocked up
Also her dog has a service dog lead like babes that’s a lie you just want it to fly with you
I wondered why she had a service dog? Does she have a condition or is just a lead? Is she still in Manchester?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Think it was because I made a list in my head about some guy I was seeing until recently and then Ruben appeared with his list 😂😂
Omg I want list details did he meet all the criteria? Was about things you liked about him. I once did the cliche pros and cons list in uni and the guy failed miserably looking at him now it was a good save on my behalf

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I want list details did he meet all the criteria? Was about things you liked about him. I once did the cliche pros and cons list in uni and the guy failed miserably looking at him now it was a good save on my behalf
It was more of a 🚩list because he couldn't stop texting other girls 😂 trying to convince myself that he isn't right for me. Not Ruben, the other guy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Erm April may have kidnapped her dog back. She’s walking right next to his apartment building as well
---
Is that Ruben's dog from the video back in Portugal? Is she just visiting him to show him the dog? I'm still convinced something is back on with them. I can't shake it.

I know where is it now. Going to camp out there ⛺🔭

Last edited:
  • Sad
---
What is her Instagram

Reactions: 1
From a very quick scroll on her insta - that looks like her dog not his.

I think he’s probably enjoying hoeing about a bit and she is enjoying tongues wagging at her being in Manchester. I reckon she’s over for work.

Although that could all be blown out of the water if she’s at the game! 😂

I think he’s probably enjoying hoeing about a bit and she is enjoying tongues wagging at her being in Manchester. I reckon she’s over for work.

She better not be 😭😭😭😭

She better not be 😭😭😭😭
I’d never really paid her any attention to on before. But she does seem to like attention a bit doesn’t she. But that is standard influencer ‘look at me’ behaviour. Other than that she seems reasonably likeable. Unless there is something I don’t know….?

I’d never really paid her any attention to on before. But she does seem to like attention a bit doesn’t she. But that is standard influencer ‘look at me’ behaviour. Other than that she seems reasonably likeable. Unless there is something I don’t know….?
I don’t know anything about her 😂😂😂. Only what people on here have said.
I thought she made out he cheated on her or something but I’m not sure. Donald knows best
---
aprilivymusic
Her last story is the one near Ruben’s place.
Thanks darling

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is that Ruben's dog from the video back in Portugal? Is she just visiting him to show him the dog? I'm still convinced something is back on with them. I can't shake it.

I know where is it now. Going to camp out there ⛺🔭
She basically bought him the same dog as hers
So I think that’s hers called Luca and his is called simba
They don’t follow each other nor does he follow her private anymore
---

I can only think that she left things over here and they are now amicable enough for her to come and collect
---
I think when they split she took one dog and he took the other View attachment 2145772
She bought him his dog, put it in a box for his birthday very odd, gave it him at a restaurant
---
What I know about April during the relationship
Her family’s rich she went to private school, her brothers a chef at No i in london. They met after his brother attended a party and met her. He told her his brother liked her music, he was just coming up in a good benfica side. They made it official on Instagram with a lovey New Year’s Eve post at a ted baker or boss party. They then did all the lovey insta posts. Then she somewhere buys him a dog and does all the cringe wearing his face when he wins stuff. Went on holidays to Dubai, Maldives, Mykonos. Then I think she moved in with him and his fam during lockdown as they did a cutesy insta video of her singing and him playing the guitar. I can be called out on this but I don’t think she had any music hits during this time she was always teasing new music
Then he moves to Manchester, comes alone at first. She then follows just before Christmas but with all his family (plus dogs) in tow. Becomes closer to ines etc. Then goes back to Portugal and does the masked singer, still not released any music. they win the prem while he’s at a meal with his fam and her she does a my champion post. She attends the euros, with felixs partner and Ines. They then go on holiday with ines and another footballer to Mykonos. He returns to Manchester she doesn’t follow, news about the split emerges

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.