Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more vids 🤗🥰 Security guard Ruben and the mug picture still makes me laugh 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww I love Ruben in video form.
I saw the first one last night. Absolutely love security Ruben. It’s not guilty pleasure. I hope he is security Ruben again this week 😂
God, security Ruben , standing over the bed, pulling his belt from his trousers 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
im still so confused as to why aprils in Manchester, she seems to be alone
Dancer has also removed the photos of them from her tagged, she’s ready to find her new footballer this summer
So Ibiza Dancer has finally accepted reality that she and Ruben aren’t soulmates. I saw that April posted from a pizzeria in Manchester. Would love to know what she’s playing at. Ruben was in London.

I think she was just there with magui and surely if you’re trying to get back together you’re going to watch the game instead of dancing about. When did his family big her song up? I still feel like her last 3 songs have been subtly about him
He would have been away most of the weekend for the game wouldn’t he?
if they have got back together he’s still liking other girls pictures and following new ones, including a few over the weekend that then got unfollowed. She only follows one of his cousins from what I can see and it’s not one of those he’s had visit recently. If they ended abruptly she could be collecting some things from a storage locker? She had a load of recording equipment over here
I think he’s still single. He keeps following new model types and I just can’t imagine a girlfriend being okay with that. Good on Ruben - stay single. Enjoy it.

Some more vids 🤗🥰 Security guard Ruben and the mug picture still makes me laugh 😂
Security Guard Ruben is 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Ibiza Dancer has finally accepted reality that she and Ruben aren’t soulmates. I saw that April posted from a pizzeria in Manchester. Would love to know what she’s playing at. Ruben was in London.

I think he’s still single. He keeps following new model types and I just can’t imagine a girlfriend being okay with that. Good on Ruben - stay single. Enjoy it.

Security Guard Ruben is 🥵
I’ll be awaiting to see if she posts at the game tomorrow
I still want some longing connected souls posts if he does rock up in Ibiza, he might do it just to spite her for selling the story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
These videos are popping up all over the place now 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
City really need to start having words about camera angles, they’ve stretched his head and the aren’t including his bare legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.