Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im never up late. Always up early hahahah. Happy match day. Do you think he will start tonight
I bloody hope so. I switched over early at the weekend for rugby and that was a pointless waste of 80 minutes of my life so I need my Ruben fix.
It’s been nice this week, VVD on Monday, Odegaard last night and Ruben tonight. If only they were dates and not me watching them run around with 21 other men……but life just is not that fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a dream about Ruben last night! But it wasn't sexual. I was taking the pee out of him because he had a list of what he looked for in a woman 😂 I was at a party with the rest of the city team and he was sat next to me with a list and was looking round the room for ladies. He showed me the list and I took the pee a bit. He looked really upset 🥺🤦🏼‍♀️ but it was because I secretly wanted him to like me and was jealous of the other ladies 😫😂 my actual life and dream life are crossing over 😂😂 my brain needs a break 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Still not overly impressed on the new shots - there’s abit too much “orange” and I’m not sure I agree with the oversized look on the clothes (and the random mug?) - BUT it is definitely an improvement!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the game tonight!

I am confused about Saturdays game - it flashed up on Sky last night that it’s on tv but it’s a 3pm kick off? So that can’t be right can it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still not overly impressed on the new shots - there’s abit too much “orange” and I’m not sure I agree with the oversized look on the clothes (and the random mug?) - BUT it is definitely an improvement!

I am confused about Saturdays game - it flashed up on Sky last night that it’s on tv but it’s a 3pm kick off? So that can’t be right can it?
It’s on sky
Sky had the rights so it was going to be moved but because of the kings coronation and lack of police to move it earlier or to Sunday they’ve broke the rule to allow it on tv

• Heart

Ooo I haven’t seen about Saturdays yet I’ll have a Google
I know I’m not keen on the filters they’ve used on him. Have they put someone else’s makeup on him 😂😂.
The men’s Health ones are much better. I have him tying those jogger strings on repeat in my mind

• Heart
It’s on sky
Sky had the rights so it was going to be moved but because of the kings coronation and lack of police to move it earlier or to Sunday they’ve broke the rule to allow it on tv
Oooh okay, I did think maybe it had to be linked somehow to the Coronation but I couldn’t work out why 😂 little rule breakers ey! I’m sure one day the money and control Sky have will end up overpowering the 3pm rule anyway
Oh wow I didn’t add in that little emoji it did it automatically! Tattle is so patriotic 😂
---
I know I’m not keen on the filters they’ve used on him. Have they put someone else’s makeup on him 😂😂.
The men’s Health ones are much better. I have him tying those jogger strings on repeat in my mind
Yeah natural Ruben is definitely the best Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a video on twitter but my stupid internet won’t let me send or watch from the blur I’ve seen he looks stunning and is hyping everyone up
---
There’s a video on twitter but my stupid internet won’t let me send or watch from the blur I’ve seen he looks stunning and is hyping everyone up

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oooh okay, I did think maybe it had to be linked somehow to the Coronation but I couldn’t work out why 😂 little rule breakers ey! I’m sure one day the money and control Sky have will end up overpowering the 3pm rule anyway
Oh wow I didn’t add in that little emoji it did it automatically! Tattle is so patriotic 😂
---

Yeah natural Ruben is definitely the best Ruben

I think you mean AU natural Ruben is the best Ruben because we all wanna see the goods right?!
---
Will anything ever be sexier than this? 🤷‍♀️
No.

• Heart
The men's health pictures are better for us to lust over 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.