Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Hahaha I saw this the other day and thought of you lot

IMG_3744.jpeg

I wouldn’t have many Requests when moving into Casa Dias but I do refuse to live in a draining rack-less house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Donald23

VIP Member
WOW. :love:

And I’m convinced either Ivan or Father Dias made Ruben’s birthday cake (bless them) because there is no way Bernadette Dias would ever produce an imperfect cake.
He did say Ivan was trying to find what he wanted to be - it’s clearly not a baker. Where is he! I need full family photo
Or it was mamma dias and she just couldn’t cope with the flats kitchen

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2187078
Just came to post it too 😂
OMG. That’s all I can say about that.

View attachment 2187085

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
I love how stoic and dignified Mother Dias always is. “Why yes, my son is a champion again. As I expected.” Ruben is his mother’s son.
I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Mama and Papa Dias! 😍😍😍
Your in laws are awesome. :D

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
OMG. That’s all I can say about that.

I love how stoic and dignified Mother Dias always is. “Why yes, my son is a champion again. As I expected.” Ruben is his mother’s son.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Your in laws are awesome. :D
Yesssss Mama Dias just projects class and grace I think. She's the sensible calm while Papa Dias is all lumbering enthusiasm.

Also thank you for calling them my in laws 😂 Ruben doesn't know what's going on or how he managed to accidentally end up with me as his weird wife, but I'm sure he'll try his best to make it work 😂 Luckily I am very easily pleased by men who look like him.

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
What do we think he smells like? Someone needs to meet him and reveal back! I don’t think he’d have an overpowering scent
He’ll smell like a heady mix of muscle, alpha male and utter sex god. Oh and so I don’t purely objectify him maybe a bit of intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
All I can imagine when I see the pic of the trophy over his shoulder, is him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to his bed…..

And on that delicious thought, I’m heading to bed and hoping for a seggsy Dias dream 🤞🏻
Three times he’ll throw you over . Just role play you’re the trophy 🏆
IMG_8530.jpeg

IMG_8529.jpeg

IMG_8531.jpeg

• Heart