Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never really paid her any attention to on before. But she does seem to like attention a bit doesn’t she. But that is standard influencer ‘look at me’ behaviour. Other than that she seems reasonably likeable. Unless there is something I don’t know….?
I don't think there's much controversy really. She seems OK, and she's gorgeous of course. When they split up it was rumoured that it was that they wanted different lifestyles - which seems to be that she's more into being involved in various celebrity circles etc. whereas he's more of a homebody. Can't really blame either of them for that, it's just a personality/priorities thing. (Also she did once make him a video for his birthday (admittedly it was adorable) but she used her own song to soundtrack it and a lot of us feel a bit icky about that.) And she got a few headlines following the break-up with the implication that her next single was about him (and it wasn't particularly flattering but of course it wouldn't be).

All in all I don't think she's a terrible person and if it was a potential new relationship we were talking about I'd feel pretty neutral about it (if jealous/begging her to share some pics of him).

It's just, and I might be a cold cynical witch
I definitely am
but I think you break up for a reason and 99 times out of a hundred everyone's better off if you just leave it there. Getting back together too often involves sad little compromises.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Post split April
they split supposedly due to lifestyle differences, she wanted party culture he wanted to focus on football.
They still carry on following each other and respective families
She posts a TikTok saying he thinks he broke my heart but I just needed a new album
Then she releases broken apologies which she specifically says is written about the relationship. It basically implies he cheated, she had to deny this
Then there’s like nothing till late last year early this year
She attends sporting Lisbon games with magui saying it’s always been her club - very fierce rivalry between them and benfica
They then unfollow each other, she’d previously unfollowed his whole family, including cousins bar two. His dad still follows her
She does Eurovision Portugal and the song modo vodo is basically about being strained in a relationship and now needing to be set free. It fails miserably
Lots of new posts about an album coming
Then release este onde - from what I’ve translated it’s about making a new leaf after the end of a relationship. Again she had to shoot down rumours it was about the end of her relationship with him but it clearly is, talks about how this album was really a big change for her and she’s showing a lot of feelings - still not released
Then attends the Portugal game and prats around in a box
Lots of sporting Lisbon posts including going to see them v Arsenal in london and one last night in her new fan chat thing about that being the team she supports- lots think she’s dating a player but I can’t see any
Now in Manchester doing god knows what - there was a private jet over on Sunday which I assumed would be his family but can’t understand him messing about at a crucial part of the season
---
I’ve tried summarising best I can remember might be in the wrong order - Ibiza images happen before the whole sporting thing. He followed her up until new year this year. She had a load of recording equipment in the flat and he changed to a smaller one pre this season in the same building so whether that’s anything to do with it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His cousins the ones that visited liked some stuff about portugese privilege and certain young stars but I can’t remember if the picture had just magui or both magui and April
---
Also RDG if you still this info I want credit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is all amazing tea and observation Donald. MI5 have got nothing on you.

Also agree with Goss up thread - rarely does getting back together work.

She obviously knows what she’s doing posting Manchester on the gram; he’s a private guy so I reckon if they were back together he wouldn’t want her dropping hints to the world.

Last note - both dogs are adorable and I hope they weren’t too sad when their parents split 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is all amazing tea and observation Donald. MI5 have got nothing on you.

Also agree with Goss up thread - rarely does getting back together work.

She obviously knows what she’s doing posting Manchester on the gram; he’s a private guy so I reckon if they were back together he wouldn’t want her dropping hints to the world.

Last note - both dogs are adorable and I hope they weren’t too sad when their parents split 😢
Noooo you’ve got me thinking about sad dogs now! At least simbas got alan
things I’m remembering
She spent summer with Lando Norris on his yacht and all his posse and she’s friends with Pierre gaslys girlfriend
Recently attended MotoGP
Has also been showing a boxer dog a lot recently
---
He starts 😍💙

But no Ederson starting.
Ffs walker captain, anyone got a banana we can place out in front of him or a wall for him to indecently expose against

• Haha
  • Heart
things I’m remembering
She spent summer with Lando Norris on his yacht and all his posse and she’s friends with Pierre gaslys girlfriend
Recently attended MotoGP
---

Ffs walker captain, anyone got a banana we can place out in front of him or a wall for him to indecently expose against
Stick a piss bucket in every corner for him 😂

• Haha
things I’m remembering
Recently attended MotoGP
---

Hahaha I’m sorry - Alan is enough of a big brother to Simba to soften the blow I’m sure

Walker is captain over Ruben? Or captain over anyone for that? Bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart
We’ve made it to tumblr
---
At 9mins behind beautiful John (he’s very hard to look past I know) he’s having a mini boxing match with a physio

---
She’s not in the box

Last edited:
  • Haha
We’ve made it to tumblr
Hi Lurkers 👋 - come join the party! All you need is a lust for the Portuguese God of Sex, a sense of humour and a willingness to share any naughty dreams about him.
We are nice I promise.
😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Lurkers 👋 - come join the party! All you need is a lust for the Portuguese God of Sex, a sense of humour and a willingness to share any naughty dreams about him.
We are nice I promise.
😊
Sorry you forgot to say he can read and possibly write
---
Okay it looks like it’s fluffy no gel but he’s like in between trims, it’s long but not cuddly boyfriend long

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.