Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bernard's hand does look very Ruben-esque
Unless Ruben has put his arm around Bernardo to get to John 😂😂😂

at full time Ruben went over to John and johns face lit up and Ruben grabbed Him and pulled him close. Wow it was hot. I love them both sooo much 🫠 they love each other

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe @Donald23 can find it on tumblr MI5 files? 🙏🏼
Sorry I’ve been on dog investigations
i think I may have sussed out why she was in that area. On her dogs insta there’s a post about dog friends and they still seem friendly. Not sure a full trip to Manchester friendly but

---
Maybe @Donald23 can find it on tumblr MI5 files? 🙏🏼
Only these so far
IMG_5181.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
M
I think it’s possibly Bernardo. No one else is that small. There’s someone’s hand there making it look like red hair. I noticed after I posted it isn’t Rubén’s hand I don’t think. But for my own selfish lust it is Ruben ok 😭😭😂😂
Could be Julian he’s short

never mind Bernardo’s boots

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i think I may have sussed out why she was in that area. On her dogs insta there’s a post about dog friends and they still seem friendly. Not sure a full trip to Manchester friendly but

---

Only these so far
View attachment 2146440
Kev's been raiding his dad's wardrobe or Ruben's 😂😂

• Haha
Currently all content seems to be around erlings guard of honour I’ll check in the morning but got an early start so might not get a chance to do a thorough look

• Heart
Using the dog as her cover. Bet that dog is tired of her tit.
---
Kev's been raiding his dad's wardrobe or Ruben's 😂😂
Goodness me, Kevin’s coat is truly awful. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Giving Big Erl a congrats too

A bit of Ruben at the end

That’s adorable. 🥰 I hear people saying they wish City would still try to get Bellingham so Erl will have a “friend” in the squad. Firstly, this isn’t nursery, these guys are professional athletes and secondly, Erl clearly gets on with everyone in the squad. It’s like he’s always been there, it feels seamless.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMG_3730.jpeg
Arghhhh look at them 🤤🤤🤤
---
That’s adorable. 🥰 I hear people saying they wish City would still try to get Bellingham so Erl will have a “friend” in the squad. Firstly, this isn’t nursery, these guys are professional athletes and secondly, Erl clearly gets on with everyone in the squad. It’s like he’s always been there, it feels seamless.
I know right. Jack and him are friends. Kyle , John. He’s fitted in perfectly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did anyone hear the girl on punditry last night make that comment about Haaland's hair? She said the best feeling in the world is taking your hair out after a game 😂
---
Tbh it wasn't the greatest performance last night but a win is a win and its needed to get the dream.
Now I like this position 😛
Airing his jewels 🥵 😂 Look how long his legs are compared to Bernard's 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.