Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but has this been confirmed?
what if he just likes books with pictures? It would be cute - he could share with Jack.
You do pose a point, I have neither seen him read or write anything other then his signature
I assume when they do club naps he tucks Jack in (when it’s his turn) and reads him the biffy series

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You do pose a point, I have neither seen him read or write anything other then his signature
I assume when they do club naps he tucks Jack in (when it’s his turn) and reads him the biffy series
He can tuck me in whenever he likes. No bedtime story needed. A simple strip show from him will be fine. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh man, they definitely have a "tucking Jack in" rota don't they? I bet he loves the ones who do all the voices in the stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stunning. :love:

Definitely a rota, probably similar to when they travel and somebody’s in charge of settling Jack down by putting a film on his iPad for him.
I bet if you choose the wrong thing and he’s seen it or he really likes it he drags them in to discuss it why they try leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s possibly Bernardo. No one else is that small. There’s someone’s hand there making it look like red hair. I noticed after I posted it isn’t Rubén’s hand I don’t think. But for my own selfish lust it is Ruben ok 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s possibly Bernardo. No one else is that small. There’s someone’s hand there making it look like red hair. I noticed after I posted it isn’t Rubén’s hand I don’t think. But for my own selfish lust it is Ruben ok 😭😭😂😂
Bernard's hand does look very Ruben-esque

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.