Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pds2022

I would say Ruben has a good deal going for him to make him more independent then most. Living on his own is a huge step up from most of them. My uncle was still going home on weekends in his late 20's for my Avo to do his laundry. I know some of my second cousins lived at home until close to 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but this pic might be a new fave of mine 🥰😍

View attachment 2172257

out of interest, how old is RDG? Is she hoping to be his wag one day?
Aren’t we all hoping that 😂😂😂
---
I don't want to be mean, but, unfortunately, she looks nowhere near 23 in the pictures she keeps posting...
---
John left a lovely message under his post. 🤗
“Hope you had a good day mate” not good enough John. Where’s the pics of you two together.
It’s ok I’ve got them
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
What do we think he smells like? Someone needs to meet him and reveal back! I don’t think he’d have an overpowering scent
I volunteer to find out!

I agree, not overpowering. Probably smells quite clean.

Cologne - a touch of something subtle and manly if you were to meet him socially. Day to day he'll be all training and showers so probably just soap and deodorant if he's not up to anything else.

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Me too JD 😭😠 exactly. It’s like a group chat on here most days.
fuck the haters 😂 they don’t know what they’re missing

Is it summer yet. I wanna see Ruben tanned and sexy (sexier) is that possibleView attachment 2163784View attachment 2163785View attachment 2163786View attachment 2163787View attachment 2163788💕
I just love looking at him and what is wrong with that? What harm is it causing? Its what most people to admire someone in a "bloody hell they are gorgeous way" far too much bullshit these days you literally cannot say anything without offending them.

Attachments

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
I'm sorry but this pic might be a new fave of mine 🥰😍

Screenshot_20230515_191718_com.instagram.android_edit_25566986867451.jpg

out of interest, how old is RDG? Is she hoping to be his wag one day?

• Heart
  • Haha