Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
mid he tired or is she doing his best smouldering look
IMG_5392.png

they’ve had enough of him bullying themhttps://www.tumblr.com/bluenumbernine/717940142405517312/target-of-bullying-has-somehow-changed-to

John looked so left out then

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Just Drive

VIP Member

Giving Big Erl a congrats too

A bit of Ruben at the end

That’s adorable. 🥰 I hear people saying they wish City would still try to get Bellingham so Erl will have a “friend” in the squad. Firstly, this isn’t nursery, these guys are professional athletes and secondly, Erl clearly gets on with everyone in the squad. It’s like he’s always been there, it feels seamless.

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
Oh! Black fishing is terrible and I never understand how they don’t think they will be found out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive never been a fan of his I can’t lie. I just don’t buy the ‘teen heartthrob’ image he tries to give off. It’s to try hard and always makes me wonder what they are covering for.
It’s a cover for him being in love with me @StephenTJackson 😂😂
---
that was meant to be me AND Stephen. I’m not being greedy again @StephenTJackson 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Oooh okay, I did think maybe it had to be linked somehow to the Coronation but I couldn’t work out why 😂 little rule breakers ey! I’m sure one day the money and control Sky have will end up overpowering the 3pm rule anyway
Oh wow I didn’t add in that little emoji it did it automatically! Tattle is so patriotic 😂
---

Yeah natural Ruben is definitely the best Ruben

I think you mean AU natural Ruben is the best Ruben because we all wanna see the goods right?!
---
Will anything ever be sexier than this? 🤷‍♀️
No.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
This is all amazing tea and observation Donald. MI5 have got nothing on you.

Also agree with Goss up thread - rarely does getting back together work.

She obviously knows what she’s doing posting Manchester on the gram; he’s a private guy so I reckon if they were back together he wouldn’t want her dropping hints to the world.

Last note - both dogs are adorable and I hope they weren’t too sad when their parents split 😢

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Noooo you’ve got me thinking about sad dogs now! At least simbas got alan
things I’m remembering
She spent summer with Lando Norris on his yacht and all his posse and she’s friends with Pierre gaslys girlfriend
Recently attended MotoGP
Has also been showing a boxer dog a lot recently
---

Ffs walker captain, anyone got a banana we can place out in front of him or a wall for him to indecently expose against
Hahaha I’m sorry - Alan is enough of a big brother to Simba to soften the blow I’m sure

Walker is captain over Ruben? Or captain over anyone for that? Bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I def think since it’s not the last day and two matches this week still plus 2 finals, they have to keep it mellow. Celebrations can go mad after.

but I do hope some skip international but some will def want to be there regardless. I feel like Julian will not skip. I hope Rodri gets to sleep for a month. Most of the Int’l matches are boring anyway
Pep said something about having a big group meal with families. I can see that happening maybe after premier league finishes. I think after Saturdays game he’ll give them a few days off then and hopefully tells them not to fly off home but like you said we can’t relax two big games coming up
---
CL final seems really late this year (guessing cos of World Cup knock on) so yeah I guess once they’ve done that and then is it Nations League? And then yeah 2 or 3 weeks of hot boy summer Ruben and then they’re back to pre season aren’t they.

I mean I’d complain if I was them but still not a hard life in the grand scheme of things I guess 😂 annoying for us though if we don’t get much summer Ruben content
I think we worked it out and it’s likely to be two tiny weeks of hot boy summer Ruben with the start of pre season and the end of internationals (he’ll be one that won’t be missing them)- internationals finish like 20th June and final preseason match is like the 29th July. But we should get Bernardo’s stag and wedding in at some point

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Do we reckon he’ll do another huddle team talk before todays game?

Or will Pep rest some of the players now their work is done or will he still want to finish the league in style?
---
She's 5.. going on 15.. wanting to see her boyfriend today but I don't have his mum's number 🤣
Aww bless her heart! Happy birthday to your little one ❤
---
Father dias is one of us
View attachment 2184891
---

I can’t find a few now you’ve said - pep, kevin, akanji, laporte, Rico
---
---
It’s boyfriend but dominant all at the same time View attachment 2184979
This is seriously cute but he must have been boiling in a hoodie yesterday!

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Maybe @Donald23 can find it on tumblr MI5 files? 🙏🏼
Sorry I’ve been on dog investigations
i think I may have sussed out why she was in that area. On her dogs insta there’s a post about dog friends and they still seem friendly. Not sure a full trip to Manchester friendly but

---
Maybe @Donald23 can find it on tumblr MI5 files? 🙏🏼
Only these so far
IMG_5181.png

• Heart