Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Still not overly impressed on the new shots - there’s abit too much “orange” and I’m not sure I agree with the oversized look on the clothes (and the random mug?) - BUT it is definitely an improvement!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the game tonight!

I am confused about Saturdays game - it flashed up on Sky last night that it’s on tv but it’s a 3pm kick off? So that can’t be right can it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome to thread 8 for sexy Ruben Dias 💙

@Gossgossgoss9888 with the winning title again. Who could resist him in his birthday suit. And also it is his birthday month 😭😭💙

Recap ; Hes hot. He’s sexy. He’s adorable. He’s amazing. He’s intelligent and so so so intense 😍😆🥳🥰

Continue here darlings. Ruben appreciates your loyalty 💙

I wonder what questionable outfits were going to get this month
Roll on Wednesday GAME DAY
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg
IMG_3660.jpeg
IMG_3655.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3587.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
There has to be a gif of him just effortlessly swinging it over his shoulder at some point
View attachment 2187115
WOW. :love:
Yesssss Mama Dias just projects class and grace I think. She's the sensible calm while Papa Dias is all lumbering enthusiasm.

Also thank you for calling them my in laws 😂 Ruben doesn't know what's going on or how he managed to accidentally end up with me as his weird wife, but I'm sure he'll try his best to make it work 😂 Luckily I am very easily pleased by men who look like him.
And I’m convinced either Ivan or Father Dias made Ruben’s birthday cake (bless them) because there is no way Bernadette Dias would ever produce an imperfect cake.

• Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Bless him. I wish I could give him a birthday treat 🤣🤣
I wonder what he would do if I approached him at the ivy. Would I say I’m a fan or ask him straight out 🤣🤣🤣
Sing that old school song that goes “I’ve noticed you around… I find you very attractive….would you go to bed with me?” 😂

If I ever met him in real life I would not do this btw, I’d just casually pretend I didn’t know who he was
---
If Alan’s not his mascot next weekend I’ll be disappointed
I hope his mum gets him a card from the dogs 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Donald23

VIP Member
Very sad we are unlikely to get a video of him calming Joao down from fighting at the ivy tonight

• Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
If it was mummy Dias who produced that then I'm sure I would get on with her.. My cake was that stunning 😂
---

Omg I saw this today and was going to ask on the post of where to get it! It got me all excited!! 🤣
I mean it is an absolute game changer when it comes to draining racks and I do wish I knew where you could get one!!!

@Just Drive I love your new picture but so weird seeing you with a “new face” 😂

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
3 takesways
The thigh muscle
He must really love his Pilates machine
Someone better get him chapstick for his birthday
IMG_5278.png

IMG_5280.png

IMG_5279.png