Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
That deep squat is quite something.
---
Look at him guiding Julian
I get the feeling they're all always looking out for Julian and that gives me feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He had a birthday meal 😭😭😭. He had that same cake again is it a Portuguese thing. My internet is shocking not sure it’ll let my post the photo
---
IMG_4054.jpeg

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
BRING BACK THE CHAIN AND THE TOPLESS PHOTOS

omg preseason in Asia aka vest tops and ice baths
---
Deciding Chinese order for later

• Heart
  • Haha
Sing that old school song that goes “I’ve noticed you around… I find you very attractive….would you go to bed with me?” 😂

If I ever met him in real life I would not do this btw, I’d just casually pretend I didn’t know who he was
---

I hope his mum gets him a card from the dogs 🥹
What!!!! You could never. How would you contain yourself

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
This is all amazing tea and observation Donald. MI5 have got nothing on you.

Also agree with Goss up thread - rarely does getting back together work.

She obviously knows what she’s doing posting Manchester on the gram; he’s a private guy so I reckon if they were back together he wouldn’t want her dropping hints to the world.

Last note - both dogs are adorable and I hope they weren’t too sad when their parents split 😢
Noooo you’ve got me thinking about sad dogs now! At least simbas got alan
things I’m remembering
She spent summer with Lando Norris on his yacht and all his posse and she’s friends with Pierre gaslys girlfriend
Recently attended MotoGP
Has also been showing a boxer dog a lot recently
---
He starts 😍💙

But no Ederson starting.
Ffs walker captain, anyone got a banana we can place out in front of him or a wall for him to indecently expose against

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it might be Laporte too.

Dsquared clothes are unforgivably ugly. Bayern get to wear Hugo Boss and City is stuck with this shite? No offense to Mrs. Guardiola and her clothing business but this is one terrible sponsorship. The roll up jeans give me second hand embarrassment.
I know I feel so sorry for them having to wear them 😣
---

We can all relate right ??🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
He’s having a wholesome night with his family and alan; probably even Bernardo if one’s is out of the country. Then he’ll like some insta hoe photos before settling in ready to thrash Madrid on Wednesday. He’s probably done like he did after West Ham and gone to get some late night treatment with bug erl Then he’s going to watch all of RDGs stories get creeped out and file for a restraining order, I’m suprised she didn’t drop exclusive pics
He might go really wild and give an instahoe a follow. Then unfollow tomorrow 🤣

• Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Im never up late. Always up early hahahah. Happy match day. Do you think he will start tonight
I bloody hope so. I switched over early at the weekend for rugby and that was a pointless waste of 80 minutes of my life so I need my Ruben fix.
It’s been nice this week, VVD on Monday, Odegaard last night and Ruben tonight. If only they were dates and not me watching them run around with 21 other men……but life just is not that fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Ah but has this been confirmed?
what if he just likes books with pictures? It would be cute - he could share with Jack.
You do pose a point, I have neither seen him read or write anything other then his signature
I assume when they do club naps he tucks Jack in (when it’s his turn) and reads him the biffy series

• Haha
There was a quick glimpse of him a bit ago with Phil. Bit yes we need smiley Ruben to make us all 😊
Oo I didn’t see I’ve only just tuned in

I am beyond stressed 🤣🤣🤣small world problems but I got my son some new curtains and a pole and the pole didn’t come with enough rings and it’s really annoyed me 😂😂😂😂
---
Arghhhh

IMG_3826.jpeg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Noooo you’ve got me thinking about sad dogs now! At least simbas got alan
things I’m remembering
She spent summer with Lando Norris on his yacht and all his posse and she’s friends with Pierre gaslys girlfriend
Recently attended MotoGP
Has also been showing a boxer dog a lot recently
---

Ffs walker captain, anyone got a banana we can place out in front of him or a wall for him to indecently expose against
Stick a piss bucket in every corner for him 😂

• Haha