Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Urgh Sky just had the dressing room. On then and Ruben was just taking a top off but it left before the other top come off 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Donald23

VIP Member
Post split April
they split supposedly due to lifestyle differences, she wanted party culture he wanted to focus on football.
They still carry on following each other and respective families
She posts a TikTok saying he thinks he broke my heart but I just needed a new album
Then she releases broken apologies which she specifically says is written about the relationship. It basically implies he cheated, she had to deny this
Then there’s like nothing till late last year early this year
She attends sporting Lisbon games with magui saying it’s always been her club - very fierce rivalry between them and benfica
They then unfollow each other, she’d previously unfollowed his whole family, including cousins bar two. His dad still follows her
She does Eurovision Portugal and the song modo vodo is basically about being strained in a relationship and now needing to be set free. It fails miserably
Lots of new posts about an album coming
Then release este onde - from what I’ve translated it’s about making a new leaf after the end of a relationship. Again she had to shoot down rumours it was about the end of her relationship with him but it clearly is, talks about how this album was really a big change for her and she’s showing a lot of feelings - still not released
Then attends the Portugal game and prats around in a box
Lots of sporting Lisbon posts including going to see them v Arsenal in london and one last night in her new fan chat thing about that being the team she supports- lots think she’s dating a player but I can’t see any
Now in Manchester doing god knows what - there was a private jet over on Sunday which I assumed would be his family but can’t understand him messing about at a crucial part of the season
---
I’ve tried summarising best I can remember might be in the wrong order - Ibiza images happen before the whole sporting thing. He followed her up until new year this year. She had a load of recording equipment in the flat and he changed to a smaller one pre this season in the same building so whether that’s anything to do with it

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Light cologne mixed with a touch of fresh right guard , something like that ..clean Man ....like delicate fresh oranges 🍊 😃
I volunteer to find out!

I agree, not overpowering. Probably smells quite clean.

Cologne - a touch of something subtle and manly if you were to meet him socially. Day to day he'll be all training and showers so probably just soap and deodorant if he's not up to anything else.
I agree. He doesn’t strike me as a heavy cologne user. Maybe a very lightly scented one but mostly just “clean man smell”. Fresh from the shower.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Pretty much winning the league on your birthday is a pretty good way of celebrating isn’t it?
Hopefully he has a nice meal and maybe A good ride with some lucky cow planned later 🤣
He’s having a wholesome night with his family and alan; probably even Bernardo if one’s is out of the country. Then he’ll like some insta hoe photos before settling in ready to thrash Madrid on Wednesday. He’s probably done like he did after West Ham and gone to get some late night treatment with bug erl Then he’s going to watch all of RDGs stories get creeped out and file for a restraining order, I’m suprised she didn’t drop exclusive pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

AdsB

VIP Member

I can't believe I've missed 2 and a half threads of Hooben! Hope everyone has been great! I just saw a cute video of Jim criticised the drawing of him, along with those new photos he had from the interview 🥵🥵, so I thought I pop in to say hello to you lovely people.. Not because I have a major ick for Mason at all 🤣🤣
Well look who’s come out of the Mason thread for a slice of Ruben 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8