Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
This is the look you get when he's got your legs spread and he's .....OMG .... 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦💦💥💥💥💥💥

Screenshot_20230503-001115_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Donald23

VIP Member
He’s basic in restaurant choice but I’ll forgive gum
IMG_5208.jpeg

---
IMG_5209.png

all these pictures mean one thing - he’s captain tomorrow

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
You do pose a point, I have neither seen him read or write anything other then his signature
I assume when they do club naps he tucks Jack in (when it’s his turn) and reads him the biffy series
Oh man, they definitely have a "tucking Jack in" rota don't they? I bet he loves the ones who do all the voices in the stories 😂

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Or maybe she saw the absence of a draining rack and declared she wanted nothing to do with that kitchen! :D #Tattledrainingrackcontroversy2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we reckon he’s got the family/Alan coming over for his big day next weekend?
---

Get yourself down to the Etihad or the Ivy and let the poor guy have a chance 😘
Bless him. I wish I could give him a birthday treat 🤣🤣
I wonder what he would do if I approached him at the ivy. Would I say I’m a fan or ask him straight out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I prefer him without the headband 🥰
I feel like objectively he looks better without the headband, it's just that headbands have a direct path to my heart.

I think I've talked about this here before, but my first football crush was Nuno Gomes. It obviously hit at a very impressionable age because if the answer to two or more of these questions is yes then I am once again 14 and blushing:

Is he Portuguese?
Does he have pretty brown eyes?
Is he wearing a headband?

nuno-gomes-image.jpg

Headband Ruben hits all 3 so makes me giddy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
The wink doesn’t work on camera but at least he’s swapped back from the van clef and arpels bracelets to a simple beaded one
IMG_5389.jpeg

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Congrats to all the lovely City fans on here and Ruben and Ruben only (cannot get on board with any other players!) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart