Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tempt me to go get some strawb. Just had my gooey cookie now I’m in a food coma (may have finished my milka bar at the same time)

They really need to make shorter shorts for him

I bet he has some annoying traits that make him more relatable. Snoring? What if he’s just a constant heat source - like that won’t be good in summer. HE DOESNT HAVE A DISH DRAINER
Dish drainer I can live with or without in this case.
Omg I hate sleeping with a man in summer. I have to keep to bf away from me. They’re like walking radiators. Im struggling to come up with anything.
hes perfect and he needs short shorts all the time.
---
Also I am going to home bargains tomorrow to get 10 bars of milka 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Donald23 I got some groovy biscuits from Aldi today. Oh my god I forgot how good they are. I didn’t see Deanos I need another look
I’m starving today 😂😂.
---

Oh my godddd. The thighs. His shorts pulled up like that does serious things to me 😍🤪
---
View attachment 2172464View attachment 2172465I am horny now.
---

I actually don’t know how anyone could be Rubén’s wife and not completely lose their mind. Imagine waking up to THAT GORGEOUS MAN.It’s no wonder he’s single really.
it’s that saying don’t meet your idols isn’t it goss. I could never look him in the eye after lusting over him on here. Or could I 🤪
😂 We'd have to think of an alibi for knowing each other that's not here so that whoever gets to marry him can invite everyone else to the wedding.

I would be a terrible wife, I wouldn't let him out of bed. But then, he's surely already earned enough money to keep us in comfort, so maybe it'd all work out. He might miss the challenges of his job but I'm sure I could think of some little tasks to keep him occupied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He is hot hot hot!

You can't run a fan account for someone and then be their WAG. It's too weird.

I couldn't have a relationship with someone even slightly famous if I had to acknowledge even knowing who they were before we met. It'd be too embarrassing. Luckily pretending to have no idea who they were would fit right in to my teasey mean girl persona.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I ever disappear from the thread it's because I am shagging Ruben.
If you do, please just share the nudes with us. (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t tempt me to go get some strawb. Just had my gooey cookie now I’m in a food coma (may have finished my milka bar at the same time)

They really need to make shorter shorts for him

I bet he has some annoying traits that make him more relatable. Snoring? What if he’s just a constant heat source - like that won’t be good in summer. HE DOESNT HAVE A DISH DRAINERor mama dias doesn’t if the cake and his constant love for his mums food says anything - also he’s a mummy’s boy. We’d have to become really good friends with her
He knows he's in trouble if his mum approved of you 😂 💍👰🏼💒

Not to ick anyone out but what if he sleeps with a nose strip on 😂😂

• Haha
He's know he's in trouble if his mum approved of you 😂 💍👰🏼💒

Oh no I'm terrible with mums! (My ex used to tease me relentlessly about "remember that time you threw a glass at my mum" I didn't throw a glass at her, I dropped a glass near her, but these things stick... 😂) Would have to be on my best behaviour with Mama Dias.

I've been sleeping in a mask lately, double benefit of I wouldn't have to see his nose strip and he could do sexy blindfoldy things to me. Ick averted 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

To be fair i wear a mouth guard for grinding when I sleep so a nose strip is not an ick . Ruben come to me, I am sexy af 😂

moms like me but I don’t love an extreme mamas boy. They are needy as hell in relationships and I’m kind of an independent person even in a couple.

I hope you love your mom to death Ruben but you’re not so so needy and useless of a boy.
Who am I kidding …I’ll accept him for all faults.

*** I find it weird when the wags have fan accounts or children. But I follow some bc I like all photos 😂

• Heart

@Just Drive didnt he have a teeth thing on in his morning video? It was like whitening things
---
To be fair i wear a mouth guard for grinding when I sleep so a nose strip is not an ick . Ruben come to me, I am sexy af 😂

moms like me but I don’t love an extreme mamas boy. They are needy as hell in relationships and I’m kind of an independent person even in a couple.

I hope you love your mom to death Ruben but you’re not so so needy and useless of a boy.
Who am I kidding …I’ll accept him for all faults.

*** I find it weird when the wags have fan accounts or children. But I follow some bc I like all photos 😂
I have a peak on city families from time to time but the edits give me headaches (not toxic just an opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok I should go to sleep but I went onto
RDG stories and she says she’s not a fan of Ruben, that she loves him. She’s fully giving me the creeps.

she is going to have a nervous breakdown if he gets papped on a yacht this summer 😂. Kind of hoping now just bc I need some excitement. Has she ever talked about dancer?

• Heart
Ok I should go to sleep but I went onto
RDG stories and she says she’s not a fan of Ruben, that she loves him. She’s fully giving me the creeps.

she is going to have a nervous breakdown if he gets papped on a yacht this summer 😂. Kind of hoping now just bc I need some excitement. Has she ever talked about dancer?
Yes once she put a bit of a stroppy remark about her it was mentioned on here I think. I bet Donald will find it.

Reactions: 5
Yes once she put a bit of a stroppy remark about her it was mentioned on here I think. I bet Donald will find it.
CBA finding it but when pictures originally came out she said I’m not commenting those who I talk to know my opinions on the images. Then when he unfollowed her she said something like this proved her right (I can’t word it how she worded it - it’s too early but it was basically about how she’d told people something and the unfollowing proved her right)
---
Toxic morning thought
doesn’t she have a necklace with his name? And the weird photoshop photo as a Polaroid in the back of her phone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I forgot it was Ruben's birthday yesterday..

Hope everyone is having a great day!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've been OK.. Haven't been on much as been stressed at work but saw his post this morning and felt so bad it's totally slipped my mind.. Hope you've been good??
Must be the month for stress! 😵😫Hope you're okay? Ruben will make you feel better

430664da5bf3981fb1eb38e7bb188764.jpg

• Heart
He was Jack before Jack - no wonder they get along

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.