Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂I’m so blind
[/ISPOILER]I might create and RDG fan account
---

I’m glad Ruben outgrew his constant having the same style and beard as his brother phase
---

I’ve never followed I just have her on my searches
how does she know they celebrated his birthday 😭. I bet he’s glad she lives in another country hahqh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's not a mole, that's a freckle! 😅

His brother needs to go full beard, too. This Amish beard situation is so 2003.
RDG is close to giving me stalker vibes
“Amish beard situation”. :ROFLMAO:

I love that his whole family celebrated with him. Love the cake, too!

@Donald23 did you eat the Gooey cookie yet? How do you have so much self-restraint?

I think Ruben’s family made a mistake by allowing Goals to follow their private accounts. I‘ve seen this type of thing in other fandoms (not just sports) and it gets weird fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
how does she know they celebrated his birthday 😭. I bet he’s glad she lives in another country hahqh
Because he’s the sun, the earth and the stars and he was celebrated by everyone
---
“Amish beard situation”. :ROFLMAO:

I love that his whole family celebrated with him. Love the cake, too!

@Donald23 did you eat the Gooey cookie yet? How do you have so much self-restraint?

I think Ruben’s family made a mistake by allowing Goals to follow their private accounts. I‘ve seen this type of thing in other fandoms (not just sports) and it gets weird fast.
It’s still in the kitchen. I had some fake cheddars and a deano

BIG MISTAKE they let other fan accounts follow them too, if your going to be private don’t let fan accounts follow

• Heart
Because he’s the sun, the earth and the stars and he was celebrated by everyone
---

It’s still in the kitchen. I had some fake cheddars and a deano

BIG MISTAKE they let other fan accounts follow them too, if your going to be private don’t let fan accounts follow
Exactly. It creates a sense of entitlement because some of these fans - I’m not referring to Goals, I don’t know her - believe they have a right to a seat at the celebrity’s kitchen table. And they gatekeep other fans on social media.

Exactly. It creates a sense of entitlement because some of these fans - I’m not referring to Goals, I don’t know her - believe they have a right to a seat at the celebrity’s kitchen table. And they gatekeep other fans on social media.
she stirred the boat when she said she had exclusive content that she couldn’t show. Like you just know she’s got it all saved to her phone
I may be slightly toxic today

• Heart
I hope he had a lovely birthday with his family 😍 seems like that would be his favourite way to spend it.

• Heart
My god that pic is 🫣🫣 I get fancying and lusting after someone but that is just plain daft. I get she is young but nah.

• Heart
I love that he has a homemade birthday cake. Mama’s cooking is always the best!
So cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but this pic might be a new fave of mine 🥰😍

Screenshot_20230515_191718_com.instagram.android_edit_25566986867451.jpg

out of interest, how old is RDG? Is she hoping to be his wag one day?

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2172257

Aren’t we all hoping that 😂😂😂
---
I don't want to be mean, but, unfortunately, she looks nowhere near 23 in the pictures she keeps posting...
---
John left a lovely message under his post. 🤗
“Hope you had a good day mate” not good enough John. Where’s the pics of you two together.
It’s ok I’ve got them
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg

• Heart

View attachment 2172257

He is hot hot hot!

You can't run a fan account for someone and then be their WAG. It's too weird.

I couldn't have a relationship with someone even slightly famous if I had to acknowledge even knowing who they were before we met. It'd be too embarrassing. Luckily pretending to have no idea who they were would fit right in to my teasey mean girl persona.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I ever disappear from the thread it's because I am shagging Ruben.

• Haha
@Donald23 I got some groovy biscuits from Aldi today. Oh my god I forgot how good they are. I didn’t see Deanos I need another look
I’m starving today 😂😂.
---
Oh my godddd. The thighs. His shorts pulled up like that does serious things to me 😍🤪
---
IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
I am horny now.
---
He is hot hot hot!

You can't run a fan account for someone and then be their WAG. It's too weird.

I couldn't have a relationship with someone even slightly famous if I had to acknowledge even knowing who they were before we met. It'd be too embarrassing. Luckily pretending to have no idea who they were would fit right in to my teasey mean girl persona.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I ever disappear from the thread it's because I am shagging Ruben.
I actually don’t know how anyone could be Rubén’s wife and not completely lose their mind. Imagine waking up to THAT GORGEOUS MAN.It’s no wonder he’s single really.
it’s that saying don’t meet your idols isn’t it goss. I could never look him in the eye after lusting over him on here. Or could I 🤪

• Heart
@Donald23 I got some groovy biscuits from Aldi today. Oh my god I forgot how good they are. I didn’t see Deanos I need another look
I’m starving today 😂😂.
---

Oh my godddd. The thighs. His shorts pulled up like that does serious things to me 😍🤪
---
View attachment 2172464View attachment 2172465I am horny now.
---

I actually don’t know how anyone could be Rubén’s wife and not completely lose their mind. Imagine waking up to THAT GORGEOUS MAN.It’s no wonder he’s single really.
it’s that saying don’t meet your idols isn’t it goss. I could never look him in the eye after lusting over him on here. Or could I 🤪
Don’t tempt me to go get some strawb. Just had my gooey cookie now I’m in a food coma (may have finished my milka bar at the same time)

They really need to make shorter shorts for him

I bet he has some annoying traits that make him more relatable. Snoring? What if he’s just a constant heat source - like that won’t be good in summer. HE DOESNT HAVE A DISH DRAINERor mama dias doesn’t if the cake and his constant love for his mums food says anything - also he’s a mummy’s boy. We’d have to become really good friends with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.