Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not weird. There was a nice pic of him and ines on the water. He has a nice body fit but more slim body. but he’s --- for me 😂 - I like them tall like trees to climb and buff
He’s appealing in a “he’s so cute” kind of way. I think 2018 was peak Bernardo. This year, he’s looked pale and frail with too much facial hair. Petite Werewolf Chic. Still love him, though.

I’m with you, I like them big and tall. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s appealing in a “he’s so cute” kind of way. I think 2018 was peak Bernardo. This year, he’s looked pale and frail with too much facial hair. Petite Werewolf Chic. Still love him, though.

I’m with you, I like them big and tall. (y)
Yes he is so so cute. But this year he’s been sickly looking. Poor thing. I love him so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
He had a birthday meal 😭😭😭. He had that same cake again is it a Portuguese thing. My internet is shocking not sure it’ll let my post the photo
---
IMG_4054.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMG_4059.jpeg

---
I hope he had some cake
I feel like they didn’t do ordinate whether they were dressing up or not
---
His cake looks homemade must be a family tradition
The thought of his mum baking him a cake is just the sweetest. And the fact she brings it to restaurants 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2171765
---

The thought of his mum baking him a cake is just the sweetest. And the fact she brings it to restaurants 😭😭😭
I think they are at his flat it’s the same chairs from the video but I love that she baked him a cake in between going to the match and going for tea I also love that she’s having to stand on her top toes in the photo
---
RDG calling them family goals like they are going to invite her in

• Haha
  • Heart
I think they are at his flat it’s the same chairs from the video but I love that she baked him a cake in between going to the match and going for tea I also love that she’s having to stand on her top toes in the photo
---
RDG calling them family goals like they are going to invite her in
Oh are they. I just thought the pic of all of them they were at a restaurant 😄🤣.

hahahahah that Second paragraph 💀

• Heart
Oh are they. I just thought the pic of all of them they were at a restaurant 😄🤣.

hahahahah that Second paragraph 💀
went to the Trafford centre today and got a gooey cookie from selfridges. I’m holding off till this evening to eat. Someone send me some patience.
Also do you ever buy something and then become undecided about it. I’m currently deciding whether to take something back
---
They did arrival outfits, he hasn’t shown his yet

• Heart
Reactions: 3
IMG_4060.jpeg

---
went to the Trafford centre today and got a gooey cookie from selfridges. I’m holding off till this evening to eat. Someone send me some patience.
Also do you ever buy something and then become undecided about it. I’m currently deciding whether to take something back
---
They did arrival outfits, he hasn’t shown his yet
Im terrible at being patient. Since I got home I’ve had a pizza and now having some choc mousse and strawberries 🍓 🤣. Get the cookie eaten

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He had a birthday meal 😭😭😭. He had that same cake again is it a Portuguese thing. My internet is shocking not sure it’ll let my post the photo
---
View attachment 2171227
I hope he had some cake
I feel like they didn’t do ordinate whether they were dressing up or not
---
His cake looks homemade must be a family tradition
It looks like the cake is on a carrier. His mom is so cute if she made him the cake. And then he stated it tastes better than it looks. What a good son.

RDG is killing me - sorry RDG YES I CAN BE TOXIC

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_5329.png
IMG_5330.png

is that an ear piercing hole or a mole?
---
It looks like the cake is on a carrier. His mom is so cute if she made him the cake. And then he stated it tastes better than it looks. What a good son.

RDG is killing me - sorry RDG YES I CAN BE TOXIC
He’s favourite child also the brother slowly getting rid of the horrible beard and it’s looking good on him, he got rid of the curls though
RDG is becoming slightly scary
---
I turned it round the other way but I’m not sure I think that angle is good 🤣🤣🤣
He looks good in any angle 😂 but why are his eyes closed surely you want them open incase it falls

• Heart
View attachment 2171871View attachment 2171873
---

He’s favourite child also the brother slowly getting rid of the horrible beard and it’s looking good on him, he got rid of the curls though
---

He looks good in any angle 😂 but why are his eyes closed surely you want them open incase it falls
That's not a mole, that's a freckle! 😅

His brother needs to go full beard, too. This Amish beard situation is so 2003.
RDG is close to giving me stalker vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2171871View attachment 2171873
---

I think it’s a mole. He’s at the age where I don’t think boys got their ears pierced anymore or not popular.

Ivan needs longer hair and full beard or no beard.

RDG is getting to cross the line territory for me - we all adore Ruben yes but relax a bit 😅
---

Amish I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 5

😂😂I’m so blind
[/ISPOILER]I might create and RDG fan account [/ISPOILER]
---
I think it’s a mole. He’s at the age where I don’t think boys got their ears pierced anymore or not popular.

Ivan needs longer hair and full beard or no beard.

RDG is getting to cross the line territory for me - we all adore Ruben yes but relax a bit 😅
---

Amish I’m dead
I’m glad Ruben outgrew his constant having the same style and beard as his brother phase
---
I think I’m going to have to unfollow. Th photoshop pic of her and him has tipped me over the edge
I’ve never followed I just have her on my searches

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.