Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was Jack before Jack - no wonder they get along
😭😭😭 I am such a slut for headbands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been OK.. Haven't been on much as been stressed at work but saw his post this morning and felt so bad it's totally slipped my mind.. Hope you've been good??
I’ve been good, thanks! Feeling the work stress too, but I find that looking at shirtless Ruben helps. :p
---
He was Jack before Jack - no wonder they get along
OMG headband! 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I prefer him without the headband 🥰
I feel like objectively he looks better without the headband, it's just that headbands have a direct path to my heart.

I think I've talked about this here before, but my first football crush was Nuno Gomes. It obviously hit at a very impressionable age because if the answer to two or more of these questions is yes then I am once again 14 and blushing:

Is he Portuguese?
Does he have pretty brown eyes?
Is he wearing a headband?

nuno-gomes-image.jpg

Headband Ruben hits all 3 so makes me giddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think my first football crush was Torres maybe 🥴. I struggle to remember. Why did I like him 😂
I think Ruben just looks a lot better with it fluffy. But he’s fit no matter what
Not sure what these are but they’re like fluffy but styled. My absolute favourite 🥰

IMG_3954.jpeg
IMG_3830.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think my first football crush was Torres maybe 🥴. I struggle to remember. Why did I like him 😂
I think Ruben just looks a lot better with it fluffy. But he’s fit no matter what
Not sure what these are but they’re like fluffy but styled. My absolute favourite 🥰

View attachment 2174793View attachment 2174794View attachment 2174795View attachment 2174796
Torres was cute at Liverpool! The freckles! 😍

Ruben is obviously our man though. That first pic his hair looks a bit bedheady and it's giving me feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2174793View attachment 2174794View attachment 2174795View attachment 2174796
My early football crush was torres as well! He was one in my long list 🤣 I'm surprised my list has gotten much shorter as I'm older 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.