Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like objectively he looks better without the headband, it's just that headbands have a direct path to my heart.

I think I've talked about this here before, but my first football crush was Nuno Gomes. It obviously hit at a very impressionable age because if the answer to two or more of these questions is yes then I am once again 14 and blushing:

Is he Portuguese?
Does he have pretty brown eyes?
Is he wearing a headband?

View attachment 2174790

Headband Ruben hits all 3 so makes me giddy.
You have good taste. Nuno was a hottie of the highest order.

Torres is also a good one.

Portugal is basically a hot footballer-producing factory.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how none of them dare actually hit him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re a bit tentative, aren’t they. :ROFLMAO: They know.

You have good taste. Nuno was a hottie of the highest order.

Torres is also a good one.

Portugal is basically a hot footballer-producing factory.

Honestly I always say to my dad he should have moved us back to Portugal because the men are in another world compared to Canadian men....sorry not sorry. Though I will say a good chunk of Portuguese men tend to be mama's boys in my experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly I always say to my dad he should have moved us back to Portugal because the men are in another world compared to Canadian men....sorry not sorry. Though I will say a good chunk of Portuguese men tend to be mama's boys in my experience.
We guessed right then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would say Ruben has a good deal going for him to make him more independent then most. Living on his own is a huge step up from most of them. My uncle was still going home on weekends in his late 20's for my Avo to do his laundry. I know some of my second cousins lived at home until close to 30.

• Heart
I would say Ruben has a good deal going for him to make him more independent then most. Living on his own is a huge step up from most of them. My uncle was still going home on weekends in his late 20's for my Avo to do his laundry. I know some of my second cousins lived at home until close to 30.
See I think it’s normal especially in my friends to stay at home till late, houses are just so expensive

I bet someone’s happy about this

• Haha
  • Heart
See I think it’s normal especially in my friends to stay at home till late, houses are just so expensive

:ROFLMAO: She probably did a screen shot of her name and uses it as her phone background.

• Haha

😂😂 Oh no! She's just going to keep popping up isn't she? He'll be married with kids in years to come but she'll still be hanging around as his ex fling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think my first football crush was Torres maybe 🥴. I struggle to remember. Why did I like him 😂
I think Ruben just looks a lot better with it fluffy. But he’s fit no matter what
Not sure what these are but they’re like fluffy but styled. My absolute favourite 🥰

View attachment 2174793View attachment 2174794View attachment 2174795View attachment 2174796
Fernando Torres was also my first crush. I still think he’s cute and he’s crazy buff now ha
as a Canadian I concur. There’s a small portion of cute guys but they are usually from immigrant families. Mostly not babes. The Iberian peninsula makes some really handsome men.

• Heart
What the hell is going on with Kalvin's hair?? Bizarre.
John "I can't hit my bestie" bless

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.